Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page One of my friends is having a problem...
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Giahomo Casanova is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default One of my friends is having a problem... - 08-17-2007, 05:38 AM

She is sitting next to me right now and she said that her account on here was activated but it still wouldn't let her login. When she tried to request a new password it said that they did not recognize her email address. She then tried to contact the admin. to see why that was happening and if there was something that could be done. When she chacked her email later on, the message had been returned and it said that the admin. email was not accepting any more messages.
We were both wondering why that was happening and whether it could be fixed or not.

Thank you for your time,
Giacomo
(#2)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: One of my friends is having a problem... - 08-17-2007, 06:15 AM

Your username sounds a little sneaky suspicious to me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

How long ago did your friend register? We had a demon infestation on our servers back in September and had to reset the forum. So if she registered before then, she will need to register again.

If trying to register again doesn't work, it could be the work of the Devil. Do you know whether or not there are demons in your computer? You might want to check out DemonBuster.com online.

Quote:
BOYCE and BOICE are two demons that interfere with any electronic equipment, i.e., phone, computer, printer, automobile. If something malfunctions, command these two demons to leave your equipment, in the name of Jesus.
Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 08-17-2007 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Added link to page about computer demons
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Giahomo Casanova is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: One of my friends is having a problem... - 08-17-2007, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Your username sounds a little sneaky suspicious to me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

How long ago did your friend register? We had a demon infestation on our servers back in September and had to reset the forum. So if she registered before then, she will need to register again.

If trying to register again doesn't work, it could be the work of the Devil. Do you know whether or not there are demons in your computer? You might want to check out DemonBuster.com online.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
She only registered about a week or two ago so I doubt that registering again would help.
She said she tried logging in and requesting a new password on several different computers, so unless these demons are interfering with every single computer in town I doubt that they could be the cause of it.

Thank you again for your time and help.
Giacomo
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.nikilds has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: One of my friends is having a problem... - 08-17-2007, 02:01 PM

This is a Godly Forum.
Maybe the Lord is protecting us from her filth.

Tell her to try praying and repenting.
Once she is clean enough to enter the forum, Jesus will let her register.

Premarital sex is only a roadblock to holiness. You don't need to touch another person's body–or your own–to have a rockin' good time!
Abstinence: it's not easy but neither are you!