Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Christian Domestic Discipline
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Christian Domestic Discipline - 09-23-2011, 11:08 PM

I debated putting this in the Godly ladies' thread but decided that I would risk my reputation to be thought of as forward because this is just too good to keep from men. It really is about relationships in general and having a Godly, blessed marriage which we all know is the only way to have a strong, masculine, dominant nation in God we trust. Anyway, Christian Domestic Discipline is a resource I would share with you ladies to bring home to your Godly husbands, and for you husbands to bring home to your dear, humble wives. I would encourage you to show it to your male offspring so they can be prepared for the duties ahead of them as the head of the household as per God's glorious plan.

Here is a letter from a first time GDD participant who experienced personally just why our loving God calls us to obey authority (Hebrews 12:11):

Quote:
Hubby also informed me that we are going to be working on a habit I have that he can't stand. He is giving me enough leeway so I am not really stressed about it, and since our 'test' spank, I know what I'm in for if I fail. That alone gives me a strong desire to please him.

So here's the question.....

He feels like I could have handled a lot more then I did, so for future punishments he says he will do worse. As the spanks landed I truly felt like I could take no more, but within seconds I felt we could continue. I think my bottom just needed a few seconds to recover before moving on. Is this why some HOHs make the punishment drawn out? So the bottom has a few seconds to recover while the HOH is lecturing?

He also informed me that if he had to give me a punishment spank for the offense, it would be followed by weeks of reminder spanks. I noticed myself falling back into that fear again (of "is this right for us" or more so "is this right for my bottom"). Then I remembered that reminder spanks wouldn't be anything like punishment ones.

I can tell you that I have never respected, appreciated, or loved him more then I do in this moment. In return I feel so much love from him. This is why CDD works! This is why God lead us down this path, and this is why I know my marriage will only lead to good things.

For all you newbies...I have found that ALL of us are really scared and somewhat doubtful of this lifestyle, even if it is our idea. THIS IS NORMAL!! If you look back on some of the original posts on this site alone you will see it's true. You will also see that after the first spank, most couples are still on board and loving it!! So those of you who haven't received spank #1 try not to fear the unknown so much. If this wasn't right for you then you wouldn't still be here.
There's more to the letter here