Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page I was lost, but now I'm found
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Watermelon Re: I was lost, but now I'm found - 05-25-2016, 04:18 PM

I'm sorry to say this, Sister Vav, but you seem a bit ... out of sorts lately. Have you been taking your Geritol?

Lack of vitamins (and prayer!) can certainly contribute towards a needlessly sharp tongue (James 1:19).

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!
(#22)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I was lost, but now I'm found - 05-25-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
I'm sorry to say this, Sister Vav, but you seem a bit ... out of sorts lately. Have you been taking your Geritol?

Lack of vitamins (and prayer!) can certainly contribute towards a needlessly sharp tongue (James 1:19).
Well, is you prayin, Sista and you know where I live, you kin drop off the vitamins!

Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy
(#23)
Old
Forum Member

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Watermelon Re: I was lost, but now I'm found - 05-25-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
Well, is you prayin, Sista and you know where I live, you kin drop off the vitamins!
Oh yes, Sister Vav; I do indeed pray, incessantly! (1 Thessalonians 5:17) And of course I will continue to beseech the LORD for continued blessings in your twilight years.

Are you still in Florida? I can certainly send a few cases of Geritol via FedEx overnight, if you'd like.

(#24)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I was lost, but now I'm found - 05-25-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
Oh yes, Sister Vav; I do indeed pray, incessantly! (1 Thessalonians 5:17) And of course I will continue to beseech the LORD for continued blessings in your twilight years.

Are you still in Florida? I can certainly send a few cases of Geritol via FedEx overnight, if you'd like.
Oh you is such a dear dear friend, yes ma'am, we is!

Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy
(#25)
Old
Forum Member

Watermelon Re: I was lost, but now I'm found - 05-25-2016, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Oh you is such a dear dear friend, yes ma'am, we is!
I'm happy to help! The Bible teaches that we should honor older women (1 Timothy 5:2).

By the way, I'm sending along a few bags of these for your daily dose of vitamin C. Our old house nigra, 'Detta, also used to take them. She would tell me "Laws a massy, chile, but there ain't nothin' put a smale on mah face like a mou'ful of wa'melon!"
Attached Images

(#26)
Old
Found Sheep
Forum Member

FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.FoundGirlJNB has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I was lost, but now I'm found - 05-25-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Well, thank the Lawd sister someone remembers cause I certainly dont.
I hope that Miss Vavoline is just applying her years of experience and knowing that this here good Christian community will always be under attack by false Christians who wants to enslave us (Galatians 2:4).

I assure you Miss Vavoline, I am here to honor God with my brothers and sisters of Christ. Like the Bible commands me, I am devoted to the teachings of the Lord and to prayer in fellowship with you (Acts 2:42) and all of Gods children here.

Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.