• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Autism - the New Gay

Originally posted by God Bless 'Merica View Post
    Nazi's are Catholics you idiot.
    No, SOME Nazi are Ctholics, some are false Christian, some are atheists

You are over generalising and being prejudice: I suppose you think ALL black people are theives and all Amerindians are alcoholics

You people are all alike, hateful and hurtful. But what can a True Christian(tm) expect from a woman without the love of Jesus in her heart to provide a moral compass?

I'll pray for you but I'm sure God is going to send you to Hell

YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
      You people are all alike, hateful and hurtful.
      And you Christians aren't? Ritual Human, Animal Sacrifice, Rape, Slavery, Murder etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert The Lunkhead View Post
        And you Christians aren't? Ritual Human, Animal Sacrifice, Rape, Slavery, Murder etc etc.
        How dare you!

I have never Ritual Human, Animal Sacrifice, Rape, Slavery, Murder etc etced any one.

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
          I have never Ritual Human, Animal Sacrifice, Rape, Slavery, Murder etc etced any one.
          I don't mind if you believe in a God. However, you need to realise that religion isn't harmless. It's went your God starts telling you you should start killing homosexuals. That's when religion starts to bring the violence to the world

Comment

I don't mind if you believe in a God. However, you need to realise that religion isn't harmless. It's went your God starts telling you you should start killing homosexuals. That's when religion starts to bring the violence to the world
            You can't just believe in The Lord, you have to follow all His word too which includes some things which some people might consider harmful in every situation:
            Rape: Deut 22: 28-29.
            Power over certain races: Genesis 9: 25.
            Murder: Deut 22: 20-21, Leviticus 20: 9.
            But in truth, there is no harm done if it is God's command, but of course if it is not specifically God's command (like raping a virgin and giving the father only 49 shekels) it is a sin.
            Thinking of Abortion?
            That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
            Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

And what's the problem with that? If we follow God's Holy Word to the letter as He commands, then many will die and be sent to hell.

“And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried, they shall be dung upon the ground.” Jeremiah 25:33

All they (you) have to do is repent and beg Christ to take over your life! Do it now before it's too late! Jesus can wash the filthy Scottish sin off you! Shout GLORY!!
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                And what's the problem with that? If we follow God's Holy Word to the letter as He commands, then many will die and be sent to hell. :
                It's you Christians who read the Bible and take everything litteral word for word. It attracts you because you don't have to think much. There are a large number of Christians who think it's wrong to kill homosexuals. They should be able to be gay and get on with their lives. You don't see gay people trying to stop a man and a woman from getting married. Honestly, I think the only reason why it says to kill gays in the Bible is because God wants to be the only gay in the village.

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Jesus can wash the filthy Scottish sin off you! Shout GLORY!!
                I'm very Scottish.

Comment

There are a large number of Christians who think it's wrong to kill homosexuals.
                  They are not Christians. God has explained that we are to observe secular laws, pending His direct intervention. Which has already begun. Throughout both the Old and the New Testaments homosexualists are recognised for what they are:
                  Romans 6 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. KJV

Like this:
                  Romans 1 22, 26-27, 32 Professing themselves to be wise, they became foolsFor this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meetWho knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. KJV

Comment

No you retards, autism is not some atheism thing. It's a logical thing. Darn, there are Christians who have autism. At least Atheists are educated unlike the judgemental Christians who sticks to the past. Besides people who have autism really can't help it. Just like I can't help with being Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                      They are not Christians. God has explained that we are to observe secular laws, pending His direct intervention. Which has already begun. Throughout both the Old and the New Testaments homosexualists are recognised for what they are:
                      Romans 6 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. KJV

Like this:
                      Romans 1 22, 26-27, 32 Professing themselves to be wise, they became foolsFor this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meetWho knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. KJV
                      So to be a Christian, you have to agree with everything the Bible says? Now, that makes the number of Christians in the world fall dramatically.

Comment

So to be a Christian, you have to agree with everything the Bible says?
                        Yes.

Comment

Oh how i laugh at your stupidity, typical Republicans. Please all of you go back to cabbage farming and sleep well knowing your wife is your cousin and that you legally married them because you're in America.

Comment

People who thinks autism is not a choice is a fudging idiot! How can you have autism when your parents not? That doesn't make any sense. There's no such thing as a "Autistic gene"

Autism = a stupid choice from doctors
                            Obey God or else you will go to hell!

Comment

As of this post, April 20, 2013:

The Center for Disease Control reports 1 in 50 children in the United States is obsessed with having autism.

Let's look at some facts:

The state of Minnesota has the largest number of 8 year olds obsessed with autism. The capital of Minnesota is now "The Gayest City In America."

The state of Maine has the second largest number of 8 year olds obsessed with autism. The state of Maine decided in the last few months to come to Satan's beck and call and celebrate sodomizing children.

After a lengthy battle with pro-anal-rapist factions, England lost the battle with moral decency and passed a law encouraging gay marriage earlier this year. They then discovered a 50% increase in autism in this same time period.

Can you honestly believe this is still just a coincidence?
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Maybe anal sex actually causes the retard?
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X