X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FOX NEWS reporter raped a 4-year-old: so what?

You guys are SICK! This is a 4 year old girl for f.uck sake. FOUR YEARS OLD!!!

To be treated like this is F.UCKING SICK and inhumane. She isnt old enough to understand what is going on, and how dare you blame her parents for bringing her up wrong? And calling her a slut? SHE IS A CHILD. AN INNOCENT CHILD!!!

If you think this is acceptable then your just as sick as he is. You ALL need your heads seeing to. The lot of you.

Its dosn't matter how "hansom" he is he still inappropriately touch a child. You think your so called God would approve and invite you in with a Hello and welcome? If there is such thing as a heaven or hell you will all burn in the latter!

I came on here hoping to shed some light on weather there is a god or not. My answer to that is latter. I would rather go to hell then a heaven were poeple like you this is this correct behaviour.

Seriously? You approve of this? You can justify this? I'm going to go vomit now you Sick Bastards!
    Please Read: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?p=628604#post628604

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qehxjub5lyo

Comment

Originally posted by totallysane View Post
      You guys are SICK! This is a 4 year old girl for f.uck sake. FOUR YEARS OLD!!!

To be treated like this is F.UCKING SICK and inhumane. She isnt old enough to understand what is going on, and how dare you blame her parents for bringing her up wrong? And calling her a slut? SHE IS A CHILD. AN INNOCENT CHILD!!!

If you think this is acceptable then your just as sick as he is. You ALL need your heads seeing to. The lot of you.

Its dosn't matter how "hansom" he is he still inappropriately touch a child. You think your so called God would approve and invite you in with a Hello and welcome? If there is such thing as a heaven or hell you will all burn in the latter!

I came on here hoping to shed some light on weather there is a god or not. My answer to that is latter. I would rather go to hell then a heaven were poeple like you this is this correct behaviour.

Seriously? You approve of this? You can justify this? I'm going to go vomit now you Sick Bastards!
      At least you realize that Hell is the place for you. I'm sure Satan will accomodate you.
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        At least you realize that Hell is the place for you. I'm sure Satan will accomodate you.
        If your "god" justifies this that I would rather be with "satan" sick bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post

Oh I'm one hundred percent behind her, and Satan seems like an ok guy if he will accomodate us for wanting a child to be innocent and not fucked up by some pedophile who happens to have a slightly cute face. That man is pure fucking evil and he will burn in Hell along with the rest of you sick perverts. You can say I'm going to Hell all you want, I may even enjoy it there. If Satan will 'accomodate' us that must certainly mean he's going to be our friend. He may let us have a go with the pokers and large pineapples. And you lot are the ones I'm hunting down first.
          You don't even deserve the right to call yourselves Christians, Christianity is about love and acceptance and if God or Jesus could see you, they would bitch slap the lot of you bitches! 'The girls a slut.' SHE'S 4 YEARS OLD!!! No one should have to go through that let alone a child. I can't believe people like you exist. You should all be hunted down like the mindless fucking sheep you are!
          Jesus is going to roundhouse kick you fuckers straight to Hell... I'll save you a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Happy-Melon View Post
            "Oh I'm one hundred percent behind her, and Satan seems like an ok guy if he will accomodate us for wanting a child to be innocent and not piffleed up by some pedophile who happens to have a slightly cute face."

"If Satan will 'accomodate' us that must certainly mean he's going to be our friend. He may let us have a go with the pokers and large pineapples. And you lot are the ones I'm hunting down first."

"Jesus is going to roundhouse kick you piffleers straight to Hell... I'll save you a seat."
            Thank You for your support. And I agree if he will 'Accommodate' us then we must be friends. I'm sure he will let you play with them hun and I hope they get a seat next to me, you at the other side melon. If the Satan is anything like the one from Little Nicky then even better.

Comment

Originally posted by totallysane View Post
              Thank You for your support. And I agree if he will 'Accommodate' us then we must be friends. I'm sure he will let you play with them hun and I hope they get a seat next to me, you at the other side melon. If the Satan is anything like the one from Little Nicky then even better.
              Well, you have choosen the right name for yourself.
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by One-Happy-Melon View Post
                Oh I'm one hundred percent behind her, and Satan seems like an ok guy if he will accomodate us for wanting a child to be innocent and not piffleed up by some pedophile who happens to have a slightly cute face. That man is pure piffleing evil and he will burn in Hell along with the rest of you sick perverts. You can say I'm going to Hell all you want, I may even enjoy it there. If Satan will 'accomodate' us that must certainly mean he's going to be our friend. He may let us have a go with the pokers and large pineapples. And you lot are the ones I'm hunting down first.
                You don't even deserve the right to call yourselves Christians, Christianity is about love and acceptance and if God or Jesus could see you, they would bitch slap the lot of you bitches! 'The girls a slut.' SHE'S 4 YEARS OLD!!! No one should have to go through that let alone a child. I can't believe people like you exist. You should all be hunted down like the mindless piffleing sheep you are!
                Jesus is going to roundhouse kick you piffleers straight to Hell... I'll save you a seat.
                You seem to know an awful lot about what God wants. Would you care to back up any of it with Scripture? As pointed out in the OP, there is no "age of consent" in the Bible.
                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RomanK View Post
                  The last Time I posted from that site It was taken off, so why would I make notice of it this time?

Nice how you refute my ability but not the foundation of what was wrote!
                  What did you want us to refute? We have never said that God condemns rapists, other than forcing them to marry the women they rape (if they aren't betrothed).

Of course, if the woman is betrothed and is raped, the rapist is put to death.

What was your point, exactly?
                  Originally posted by totallyinsane View Post
                  Hell is nothing like in "Little Nicky".

The Bible describes Hell not as a sick S/M fetish club where Adolf Hitler has pineapples rammed up his behind while wearing a French maid outfit; rather, it is simply a lake of fire created by God, which will burn forever. You will be cast into it alive, and burn forever, with no possibility of escape, in unending torture for your finite sins.

Satan will be enjoying the same treatment.

No parties, no Adam Sandler movies, no heavy metal music. Just the anguished cries of the others around you writhing in agony and trying to climb on one another in a vain, unending attempt to escape the flames.
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Odd how people want scripture instead of some MORAL FVCKING FORTITUDE!
                    Lies are just as good as truth is everyone believes them.

Comment

Odd how others have neither.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Scripture IS the source of moral fortitude my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Halleluyah Rob View Post
                          Scripture IS the source of moral fortitude my friend.
                          Somehow I don't think death as a punishment for every affliction, nor the consent of rape, beatings, crucifixion or genocide is moral furtitude.
                          Lies are just as good as truth is everyone believes them.

Comment

If what you are saying is true, that reporter should be burned at the stake.

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                              Probably this young slut had much pleasure during the rape.

Your are a retard.

I hope it is your daughter or your friends that gets raped so that you can say that about her!!!

4 years old and even she deserves to be raped.

I hope you get gang raped in the bum and your intestines ripped out through your mouth you sick fokken kont!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hell is people View Post
                                Your are a retard.

I hope it is your daughter or your friends that gets raped so that you can say that about her!!!

4 years old and even she deserves to be raped.

I hope you get gang raped in the bum and your intestines ripped out through your mouth you sick fokken kont!!!

Aww...... There's that warm fuzzy atheist tolerance again.
                                Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                                X