X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Justin Bieber - Gateway Drug for the Homosexual Agenda

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    He is lucky it will never happen as I only fly private. I do not want to beather the same air as Homers, Lezbos, mooslimes, nigras, papists and demoncrats. I like my air free and untainted by heathens.
    I don't blame you. Any single member of any one of those groups will try to take over the airplane and murder everyone on board by flying it into a building.
    Though I have to admit, if Justin Bieber was on the flight you'd be safe. He's an important tool in their rage against God so they wouldn't want to hurt him.
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Is it possible that the name Justin turns them into raging homers? Remember that Homer Justin Timberlake, coincidence ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
        Though I have to admit, if Justin Bieber was on the flight you'd be safe. He's an important tool in their rage against God so they wouldn't want to hurt him.
        Oh I wouldn't want to hurt him.

I'd like to have him in my basement though. I guarantee you that he'd be singing praises to Jesus when he got out.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Justin Bieber is not rock. He is not even close. He is pop. Get your fucking facts straight and don't tarnish the holy name of Rock N' Roll.

Comment

Originally posted by WorshipperOfAthe View Post
            Justin Bieber is not rock. He is not even close. He is pop. Get your piffleing facts straight and don't tarnish the holy name of Rock N' Roll.
            *likes*
            I'm rather offended Justin Bieber is classified as rock and roll haha.
            I hate him anyway, but love my rock and hardcore music. I'd hardly see him as causing homosexuality.
            Live deliberate - Christopher Gutierrez

Lol'ing like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by amymareexx View Post
              I'd hardly see him as causing homosexuality.
              The facts are laid out in my first post in this thread. The fact that you're trying to obfuscate his role in the sodomite agenda has no bearing on the matter.
              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Originally posted by WorshipperOfAthe View Post
                Get your piffleing facts straight and don't tarnish the holy name of Rock N' Roll.
                There is nothing holy about Rock and roll. Except perhaps that the holes of everyone involved will be sodomized for all eternity by Satan.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
                  Oh ya, atheists are real clever. Just look at that impeccable spelling!

You really are judging people on here.
                  Just because they don't agree with something doesn't make them an Atheist.
                  I just wanted to bring your judgmental ways to your attention.
                  I would love to see you all in Heaven!!!
                  Don't mar your beautiful ways by judging people that aren't worth your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ginava View Post

Young lady, did you know that even defending queers will get you sent to hell right along with them? It's true!

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

So?

Everyone who disagrees with God is a filthy Hell bound Atheist!

Since we will go to Heaven and you will go to Hell that is not going to happen.

We do as God commands:

Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."

John 7:24
                      "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

2nd Timothy 4:1-2
                      "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

There is nothing wrong with fallowing Gods teachings:

Leviticus 19:15
                        In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Gods way of keeping us in check, remember; the KJV Bible is flawless.
                        God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
                        -Psalms 7:11
                        Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

Comment

I live in Canada and Justin Bieber is a FREAKING FAG! I hope he burns in hell for eternity, the stupid queer. I actually threw up when my friend played one of his songs. He is so freaking gay! PRAISE JESUS!!!

Comment

I just did a JesOS search to see if pseudo-bulldyke Justine Bieber has been locked away for crimes against God and nature yet, and what do I find?
                            THOSE GODLESS CANUCKISTANIS ARE REWARDING HIM FOR ADVANCING THE SODOMITE AGENDA!!!

Will this assault on decency and morals ever end?!?!!?!?
                            Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Your utter ignorance of basic Bible Facts is astounding. If you continue on your path of ignorance, following a false Christ of your own deluded imagination, you will not be joining us in Heaven. Rather, we will be laughing at you from the bosom of Christ while you burn in hell!

Rev. Jim Osborne has provided a teaching for people just like yourself here.
                              II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                              And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                              In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                              Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                                Will this assault on decency and morals ever end?!?!!?!?
                                It certainly will, Sister:

Revelation 19:19-21:
                                And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
                                And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
                                And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 21:8:
                                But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

When Jesus returns, they will learn the True Meaning of Morality during their eternal torment in the Lake of Fire!
                                Sweet Lord Jesus,
                                I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                                Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                                Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                                Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                                Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                                Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                                Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X