Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Christian Love True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior Most Obedient Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Persecuted Guns, Guts and GLORY! Flat Earth

Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holly Graham has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 05-08-2013, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepster33 View Post
I always thought of that term spelled "gyp" in the sense that gypsies are the ones who would steal from you.

Dear Sweet Jesus! Do you know this because you are a gypsy? (1 John 4:1)

Go away and do not curse us with your wickedness! (Revelation 21:8)

Further, how DARE you correct a MAN, and a Senior Pastor. You would be wise to watch yourself in these forums, since you are still unsaved trash.

I will pray for your soul.