X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay bull to be put to death in Scotland

Good news for the war on sodomy! We all know that the existence of gay animals helps enabling the gay agenda in their agenda to make homerism look "natural". It is therefore very important to put down all gaysexual animals. The article also proves yet again that the gay agenda and animal rights goes hand in hand.

Take a good look at the vicious homerbeast who has been sodomizing the other bulls on the farm:

Animal rights group launches bid to save Benjy the gay bull from slaughter

An animal protection group has launched a bid to save Benjy the gay bull who is destined for slaughter because of his penchant for other bulls.

The Animal Rights Action Network (Aran) is fundraising £5,000 (€6327) to have him re-homed in an animal sanctuary in the UK.

Benjy, the non-performing Charolais, owned by a Mayo farmer, hit the headlines when it was discovered that he was destined for the butcher’s block.

The bull had failed to impregnate any of the cows in the farmer’s herd and showed more interest in the other bulls.

The Mayo farmer, who is remaining anonymous for fear that he’d be the butt of jokes in his local community, has already had an offer from a butcher but he’s declined the offer.

Aran has paired with online gay magazine TheGayUK to raise the funds to re-home Benjy in the Hillside Animal Sanctuary.

"The plight of little Benjy is hitting the hearts and households of Irish society with the reality of what will face this innocent boy if someone somewhere doesn't step in," Aran's John Carmody said.

"As a gay man myself, I know only too well what it is like to be treated indifferently, that's why I hope we can give Benjy a second chance in life whilst helping to bring attention to the problems facing all gay people everywhere around the world, and of course the many other Benjy's that are brought to slaughter on a daily basis who are not so lucky."

The farmer bought Benjy and let it run among his herd of cows but disappointment struck when scans showed that none of the herd were carrying calves.

“Benjy had already been tested and everything was normal, so it became apparent that the problem lay elsewhere,” the farmer had said.

The farmer thought he might have been a “discreet chappie” who didn’t want to be “doing the business in public”.

On closer observation, the farmer noted that Benjy seemed more interested in other bulls as opposed to cows.

“At first I didn’t take seriously that the bull could be gay but after seeking advice I know this can happen,” he said.

Hillside Animal Sanctuary in Norwich, England offers a safe haven for unwanted, ill-treated and neglected animals, and is already home to over 2,000 animals including horses, ponies, donkey and mules.

Re: Gay bull to be put to death in Scotland

While I have great respect for the farmer for noticing the alarming gaysexural signs on the beast, the whole issue of atheist lieberals protecting this possessed animal is yet another sign of the powers of Satan gathering now that the End of Times is near.

After my initial shock I went through my well-memorized verses that appear historical but could be prophetic and, OH YES, this has all happened before with the Israelites.

Exodus 32:8
    They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

It is idolatry. Again and again mankind finds new false gods to worship. Our time has discovered the gay idol. All the heavily advertised homer idols in the entertainment industry, politics and the animal shelters are just manifestations of the same sodomistic succubus that tries to usurp our Sweet Lord and prevent us from entering His Heavenly Home of Hilarious fun and Honey. Thus, we have Cary Grant, Gaytrude Stein, Oscar Wilde, Alan Turing, the gay penguins a few years back and now the emblem of manly beasts, the bull, has been recruited to fight by Satan's side.

The pictures look mighty appetizing, though. I still hope no-one eats this soulless animals because there are hazards involved.

Hebrews 10:4
    For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Edit: thought about this a bit more. It is the farmer's fault, after all. No real man with no hidden homer impulses would EVER give a prize bull the homername 'Benjy'.
    Galatians 6:7
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Yes. I was thinking this would be about Highland Cattle, the kyloes, they are cute with their long hair and horns. Yes, they are. You can see them all over the place. But this was about the more usual type of cattle. I am thinking, all this must be caused by the overindulgence of the Western people to meat and eating. In this respect, we of the Jainist religion have been realising that it is better to abstain. All this meat-eating is producing violence towards the animals and I am not only meaning the slaughter. Yes. It is also the feeding of anti biotics and hormones that is messing with the biological systems of these bulls. I am thinking it must be the same in America with the hormones and meats. Yes. You are appreciating the bible and it is said also in that book in the Romans epistle Chapter 14 "It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak." Yes. I can follow this advise from the bible. You must know it also, eh? There is starting to be a little christian girl inside me, eh? Yes, there is.
      "Ecclesiastes 3:7
      A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
      Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

Comment

I can't believe the bleeding hearts try to derail this discussion by claiming so-called "animal rights" (sic) when the issue is clearly about sodomy and bestiality.

Hello? Does anyone HONESTLY think for one moment that this isn't a thinly-veiled attempt to push the homo marriage debate even further until it includes man/buffalo nuptials?

YiC,

Zech
        sigpic

Comment

I can’t recall any bulls in Jesus’s time that were queer. But I do remember,
          “Ro:1:26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
          Ro:1:27: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.”

(Following which, I always hear the words, “My name is Jesus Christ and I approve this message.”)

We know what is the earthly punishment is: stoning to death. Yet we do not do this as we are instructed to follow the orders of our betters:

Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

But killing an ox is a different matter: this is done regularly for crimes against God and man:

Ex:21:28: If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be quit.

I therefore suppose this will be the fate of this abomination (I’ll admit, it looks as if bigger stones than normal will be required.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Leviticus 20:15
            And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

This is referring to beast-on-man bestiality, but its just a matter of time before this abomination of an animal turns on the farmer instead. I can't find any direct reference in the Bible to this situation. However I very much assume its God's will to stone anything thats gay.

I would strongly suggest not putting the meat out on the market, its probably contaminated with the AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
              I can't believe the bleeding hearts try to derail this discussion by claiming so-called "animal rights" (sic) when the issue is clearly about sodomy and bestiality.

Hello? Does anyone HONESTLY think for one moment that this isn't a thinly-veiled attempt to push the homo marriage debate even further until it includes man/buffalo nuptials?

YiC,

Zech

Yes, I am certain this is the plan. These sodomites plan to move forward with this abomination as soon as plural marriage is legalized. Once that happens, they can marry a whole herd of cows. Every one of these perverts really wants to be the herd bull. Can you imagine family night at CiCi's Pizza?
              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Bad news, brothers. Big Sodomy has won again, Benjy the sodomite bull saved from the slaughter house by PETA and a fag enabling Hellywood producer

Comment

I'm sure that gay bull will make some delicious steaks and briskets - but I for one wouldn't touch his meat. It might give you the AIDS.
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Now how come they're aint' no body in hellyweird who would of gave me that kind of money even if your a animal you get affirmative action for being a queermo.

Comment

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
                      "It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak."
                      Well I certainly would not want to make a Christian brother stumble along his Christian path, though were he such a limp-wristed wussy that the sight of a tender, delicious medium rare steak caused him to question his faith, he probably wasn't a True Christian™ to begin with. True Christians™ know God gave us dominion over animals, and we are therefore fully within our rights to gnaw our dinner off the still walking bones of a cow in the field if we so will it.
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
                        "It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak."
                        I'm confused. How does eating a steak, which provides protein to needy muscles that house the Spirit of the LORD, make that same vessel weak? Antibiotics only make the beast impervious to sickness and infection. I mean, have you ever vacationed in Jamaica? The locals don't have money for steak or even hamburger. They're skinny and don't have any energy, and what teeth they still have are black with rot. Their hair is all tangled, and they smell like sickness. Why anyone would wish for this kind of malnutrition and deny good health is a mystery to me.
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

The next thing they'll demand is probably that Benjy should go through a sex change surgery and be officially declared a cow.

Comment

Scotsmen frowning upon beastiality & sodomy? I find that hard to swallow. Its like the spook calling the porch-monkey "black". The Scots are always primed to hike their kilts and engage in unholy union with the beasts of the field, and even if they slay this bull to lull the rest of the world into complacency, I'm sure they have zillions of queer animals just like it in their cloning laboratories that will soon be ripe for the buggering. Never trust a Scot to do the right thing!

Comment

Working...
                            X