X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessed Birthday, VIRGINIA D TEMPLETON!

Her birthday is tomorrow, when I am too Sure she'll be busy in Church all day Praying.

So let's load up this good Sister with warm fuzzies RIGHT now so she'll be Certain to see it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my fellow Christ-O-Holic!!!

Re: Blessed Birthday, VIRGINIA D TEMPLETON!

A kegger at Virginia's tonight.
    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Happy birthday, sister and praise Jesus for that miraculous curing of the unsightly rash.
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

The first hundred years are the hardest.

Genesis 11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

Happy Birthday!
        Proverbs 21:19

19It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Comment

Sorry it is a bit late..

Your astrological week ahead, with Psychic Bob
          10-11-10

Scorpio (24 OCT-21 NOV)
          The bank manager tells you to stop wasting his time when you ask for a loan to start a Zionist search engine called 'Netan-Yahoo'.
          Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
          Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
          Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
          The Loose Canon - HTML version
          Loose Canon Fan Page
          North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
          I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Happy Birthday Sister!

A gift with you (and Jesus) in mind.

It's common knowledge you have a very busy schedule, doing the work of The Lord, so this is something to help you with that.

365 Bible Verses Page-A-Day Desk Calendar: Receive the comfort, joy, and wisdom of the Bible throughout the year. America's bestselling Bible calendar, 365 Bible Verses pairs a timeless verse from the King James version with a beautiful and uplifting full-color nature photograph on every page. A serene nighttime winterscape accompanies the Genesis account of Creation. John celebrates love, as a ray of light shines through a forest. Matthew blesses the pure of heart, alongside an image of a pristine mountain lake. Plus Proverbs admonishes against vanity, James promotes peace, and Isaiah draws on the strength of his Lord. These are words to live by, from the trusted and eternal source.
            <-- that pic is just a teaser. There are MANY MORE pictures of God's creation for you to enjoy and many words of God to inspire you.

Enjoy, Sister!!!

YIC

Phebe Carlyle.

There's Jesus here,
            Just see what He offers me....
            Down here my sins forgiven,
            Up there a home in heaven
            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Working...
            X