Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Happy New Year
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus

Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 05:27 PM

I want to quickly touch upon an issue before the New Year, that should help the women decide to revisit their Godly role and also help them set a Biblically based™ New Years resolution. Of course increasing your tithing to a Bible Believing Church® should be at the top of the list of anyone’s resolutions.

I am including this especially for the women, who we all know that God tells us are weak willed, and always need guidance from the True Christian™ men in their lives.

You are aware of my difficulties with some secular science that doesn’t use God’s word as the first reference and source of knowledge But I am open-minded and I do accept solid Biblical creation based science even if it from a secular source. Such as the recent study in the suspiciously named Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention Journal, that states the well known True Christian fact™ that God wants women in the home cooking cleaning and having babies.

Despite being funded by a secularist anti-American terrorist-loving European country and a group called the Cancer Research UK, this study confirms God’s gift to women who serve their men. The study says something that True Christians™ have always known; that death, pain and disease are caused by sin and the fact that The Baby Jesus rewards those who obey Him (and tithing is included in this). After cutting through all of the fancy sciency words of the secular research, it clearly shows that: "Doing housework can cut substantially a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer, according to researchers."

So now even the lieberal hippy secularists can see that women should stay at home for their own good. You don’t even have to know that you are going to Hell for rejecting Jesus to see the wisdom of this advice. It isn’t just God’s word now, it is the darwinist’s god of science saying what we have known all along.

So women I think that you should all have as your New Years resolution to be "healthier". And men, please pass this wisdom on to the women in your life.

Pastor Bob

ps. Yes, I am the original Pastor Bob, I have not been back sliding, but I cannot reclaim my login name since the last big attack by the satanists. Perhaps a moderator with great wisdom and guidance can help me. I would like to contrubute to these Godly forms once again.
(#2)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 06:01 PM

Personally, I stopped reading after I noticed that your attempt at adding God's Holy Word's credence to your nonsensical post was a miserable failure. We True Christians use only the version of the Bible endorsed by God Himself -- the 1611 King James Version. I'm not convinced that you are a pastor, especially with such a grievous error as that, but perhaps someone more learned here can vouch for you.....

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus

Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Pastor Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 06:09 PM

Please be assured that I am a Pastor and also a dean of Bible Believing™ College in Mullet Hollow North Carolina. I do understand and know that the KJV1611 is the inspired Word of God as He intended it to be written. The reference that the Baby Jesus wrote for His favorite country is the reference text at our school.

I do believe in unicorns! Not any sissy NIV wild oxen.

Pastor Bob (PB)
(#4)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 06:12 PM

Without a letter of recommendation from good Pastor Al (or similar Pastor) and a healthy tithe to Jesus, I can't see how you could be made a Pastor..

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus

Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 06:25 PM

Please do not worry about offending me. You are correct to be skepitcal, I have seen many a serpent attempt to imitate a man of God. On of my resolutions for this new year is get back into this Godly forum and contribute to the Holy work going on here.

PB
(#6)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempe View Post
Please do not worry about offending me. You are correct to be skepitcal, I have seen many a serpent attempt to imitate a man of God. On of my resolutions for this new year is get back into this Godly forum and contribute to the Holy work going on here.

PB
Pastor Bob, is that really you? We thought we were dead. I can assist you with reclaiming your heritage.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus

Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 07:05 PM

Pastor Al,

It is indeed Pastor Bob from Mullet Hollow in North Carolina. I used the name of a heathen College town to login since every time that I tried to register using Pastor Bob I was unable to register. I still have my avatar and will post it when I am restored.

PB
(#8)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 08:22 PM

OH GLORY!

You have RETURNED!!!!

I thought maybe you were "pre"-Raptured along with the last board.

Welcome Back Pastor Bob!!!!!!!

Delighted, Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#9)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
OH GLORY!

You have RETURNED!!!!

I thought maybe you were "pre"-Raptured along with the last board.

Welcome Back Pastor Bob!!!!!!!

Delighted, Sister Thumper
HEY THUMPER! 10:45 am, 77 degrees. :-)

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-29-2006, 08:52 PM

Happy new year!!!!!!

The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
Exodus 15:3

(#11)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-30-2006, 12:58 AM

Why, Pastor Bob, Welcome Back! and how are things in Mullet Hollow?
(#12)
Old
CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
Forum Member

TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.TwinkBoy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-30-2006, 03:15 AM

Goodddd lorddd!!

Well you CERTAINLY sound like a stark raving MAD preacher boy to me! I mean...afterall...WHO but a TC PREACHER could SPOUT such HATRED and BIGOTRY towards WOMAN???
(#13)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-30-2006, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkBoy View Post
Goodddd lorddd!!

Well you CERTAINLY sound like a stark raving MAD preacher boy to me! I mean...afterall...WHO but a TC PREACHER could SPOUT such HATRED and BIGOTRY towards WOMAN???
What hatred and bigotry? The good pastor was stating facts about a good way for women to stay healthy, facts found by athiest scientists no less.

This just goes to show that even athiests can discover what we True Christians™ have known for years, that women belong in the home.
(#14)
Old
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-30-2006, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
What hatred and bigotry? The good pastor was stating facts about a good way for women to stay healthy, facts found by athiest scientists no less.

This just goes to show that even athiests can discover what we True Christians™ have known for years, that women belong in the home.
AMEN Brother JIL!

Why, if I weren't already bethrothed to Pastor Zeke, I might find myself a little infatuated with you.

Humble, Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#15)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-30-2006, 05:44 AM

Quote:
AMEN Brother JIL!

Why, if I weren't already bethrothed to Pastor Zeke, I might find myself a little infatuated with you.

Humble, Sister Thumper
Thank you, Sister, for your kind words. I only typed what the Good Lord moved me to type.

Pastor Zeke is a very lucky man to have a beautiful, GOD-fearing, True Christian™ lady like you to call his own. I can only hope to be as lucky as him one day.
(#16)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-30-2006, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
Pastor Zeke is a very lucky man to have a beautiful, GOD-fearing, True Christian™ lady like you to call his own. I can only hope to be as lucky as him one day.
She is a great cook as well. We are all hoping to be entertained by her girls one of these days.

(#17)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-30-2006, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
We are all hoping to be entertained by her girls one of these days.
Gross... How old are you man? Do I have to point out the disturbing part of that sentence? >_<

Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.
(#18)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-31-2006, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
Gross... How old are you man? Do I have to point out the disturbing part of that sentence? >_<
HOW DARE YOU TAKE WHAT PASTOR PISTLE SAID IN A PERVERTED WAY!!
He is a Man of GOD and it is not capable for him to think perverted thoughts as he has the Seed of GOD in him and it is impossible for him to sin.

You are the sick, perverted one here, not Pastor Pistle.
(#19)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-31-2006, 08:21 AM

Why thank you ever so kindly Brother JIL.

Every True Christian™ knows Pastor P was talking about my precious putty tats. Daisy Belle and Petunia Mae.

Just look at my Daisy Belle, who could NOT want to see her.

Pastor Pistle is the epitomy of wholesome goodness!

With Love, Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#20)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Happy New Year - 12-31-2006, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Why thank you ever so kindly Brother JIL.

Every True Christian™ knows Pastor P was talking about my precious putty tats. Daisy Belle and Petunia Mae.

Just look at my Daisy Belle, who could NOT want to see her.

Pastor Pistle is the epitomy of wholesome goodness!

With Love, Sister Thumper

Every sane man would wanna see her. Tucked in nice and safe between your ****

Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.

Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 12-31-2006 at 09:36 AM. Reason: obscenity about my girlfriend deleted