X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Jew is a Jew is a Jew

Originally posted by Gilbert Beilschmidt View Post
    Jews are good at being flammable
    Perhaps you're thinking of witches, dear.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

No I'm sure it's Jews west Germany used to burn them all the time ;D
      Witches aren't even real If they were I would've dabbled in magic ages ago XD
      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert Beilschmidt View Post
        No I'm sure it's Jews west Germany used to burn them all the time ;D
        So you're amused by the horrors that happened under Hitler and his fellow Catholics?
        Witches aren't even real
        Then why does the Bible warn us against them?
        If they were I would've dabbled in magic ages ago XD
        How shocking!
        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
          Keep in mind the first thousand years all Christians were Catholics.
          I can't believe it's necessary to post this again.
          Not even all European Christians were catholics! Obviously no catholic of any description has ever been a Christian—they not only ignore Christ's teachings but in every respect do the exact opposite of what He commands—but Fish was raving about people who call themselves Christians so let's run with that for now.

Fish claims that for the first thousand years all Christians were Catholics. In fact it wasn't until the Great Schism of 1054 that there was a Roman "catholic church" at all. Sure, the heretics had been squabbling among themselves like a school outing to the pharmaceutical plant for some centuries. The bishop of Rome thought he was "special" and cooked up some ghastly costumes—as if the orthodox mob weren't stupid looking enough already—and so papism was born. That is just one denomination in Europe. Here's 3 more: Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Ukrainian Orthodox. There's plenty more.

But the European "church" is itself only one of many.

The Great Schism, also known as the East-West Schism, was the event that divided "Chalcedonian" Christianity into Western (Roman) Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy. Though normally dated to 1054, when Pope Leo IX and Patriarch Michael I excommunicated each other, the East-West Schism was actually the result of an extended period of estrangement between the two bodies of churches.
          There are also other versions of catholicism and there have been numerous divergent creeds within orthodoxy for example the "old" and "new" rites of Russian tradition READ MORE HERE. Fish appears to have gone off in a huff but others will notice I've highlighted Chalcedonian in the quote. All of the heretical congregations I've mentioned belong to Chalcedonian Christianity[sic] and are themselves only a minority. The others maintained what they reckon to be "the one true path" or something, kicking off the middle century of Fish's 1,000 year period dated 451.

Œcumenism is never pretty and the next link comes with a CAUTION papist spume
          New Advent catholic encyclopædia
          . . the heresy of Eutyches
          . . Monophysitism
          . . Nestorianism
          . . Dioscurus, heretic
          . . Eutyches (an archimandrite)
          . . Theodosianism
          I have chosen that source because it gives quite a list of other heretics they disagree with, then and now ..and that's just the first ½ dozen; so much for Fish and the other crazies who claim their own brand of heresy as uniquely true. MORE GARBAGE HERE

The reason I've quoted Romish sources is to demonstrate that even by their own standard there was never anything considered to be the one and only Church. Very much the reverse. Each œcumenical council seems to produce more fragmentation. How then should we identify The Truth?

Jesus tells us that He himself will build His Church. Jesus himself is its cornerstone. He has commanded exactly how He likes to be glorified and praised. Celebrating how marvellous He is, He has explained, is to be carried out in the very specific manner He has described otherwise He will be dumping you in the pit for a never ending torture session because He loves us and is both willing and able to forgive us. We are not to question this. We are to accept everything like a child or more specifically like babies as one of His followers tells us:

I PETER 1:24b – 2:5 The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
          As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
          KJV .. look up

MATTHEW 18:1-4 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
          Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
          KJV .. context

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
            I will pray for you people.
            Yes, pray that Jesus smites them sooner rather than later.

Arthur
            Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi

Comment

Originally posted by arthur frayn View Post
              Yes, pray that Jesus smites them sooner rather than later.
              There is a reason why Jesus smites people. Do you know what it is?

Comment

Working...
              X