X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Why hello there.

Now, I'm interested in learning about the True Religion, and I thought I must come to the home of the True Christians.

I am transgendered, and also a Wiccan, I sincerley hope this wont be a problem, as I honestly just want to learn.

Sincerley,
    Amelia J. H.

Re: Greetings

Originally posted by Lady Amelia View Post

I am transgendered, and also a Wiccan, I sincerley hope this wont be a problem, as I honestly just want to learn.
    If u were sincere u would have read the forum before posting then you would have known effeminant men and witches arent welcome here. Why do u want to cut off ur junk dude. Thats just wrong.

Comment

I did read the forums, but these "effeminate men" and "witches" came across to me as very rude, and I have tried my hardest to be polite and honest with the forums, I would at least like a little respect.

Comment

I did read the forums, but these "effeminate men" and "witches" came across to me as very rude, and I have tried my hardest to be polite and honest with the forums, I would at least like a little respect.
        Why should we respect u. Once this country is back to Jesus and we follow the Bible u will be arrested and sent to the gas chamber with murderers, homers, and furies. U dont respect us and u dont respect God. Once u do and stop being a tranny homer witch then we will respect u.

Comment

Why hello there.

Now, I'm interested in learning about the True Religion, and I thought I must come to the home of the True Christians.

Sincerley,
          Amelia J. H.
          At this very moment Jesus has read your first post, and He is weeping. I hope you are happy with yourself for making Jesus cry. When God made you, He equipped you to be a man , what gives you the right to have your man parts cut off, do you have a signed permission slip from God, an Email from Jesus?
          Lovingly Yours in Christ, James

Comment

If nothing else I do respect you have opinions and beliefs different to my own, beliefs and opinion I would like to learn about, and, forgive me, but your insulting my path in life, whether it leads to Eternal Damnation is not really teaching me the ways of Landover Baptist.

Comment

Why hello there.

Sincerley,
              Amelia J. H.
              Lady Amelia, I'm going to break ranks here and welcome you with open arms, no matter how many cooters or tallywhackers or carburetors or funbags or piercings or HEPA filters or mountain oysters that you have.

God loves you!!!

But listen closely: I'm not sure which side of the transgender fence you fall on, but at some point you are going to have to decide, ONCE AND FOR ALL, who you want to be.

And don't dilly dally, young lady good man my friend, the time could come at ANY MOMENT, and you don't want to be caught between *ahem* "costume changes" so get your nose in the KJV Bible, sort through your personal demons and enjoy Eternity in Heaven© !!!

Yours in Christ,

Zechariah Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                Lady Amelia, I'm going to break ranks here and welcome you with open arms, no matter how many cooters or tallywhackers or carburetors or funbags or piercings or HEPA filters or mountain oysters that you have.

God loves you!!!

But listen closely: I'm not sure which side of the transgender fence you fall on, but at some point you are going to have to decide, ONCE AND FOR ALL, who you want to be.

And don't dilly dally, young lady good man my friend, the time could come at ANY MOMENT, and you don't want to be caught between *ahem* "costume changes" so get your nose in the KJV Bible, sort through your personal demons and enjoy Eternity in Heaven© !!!

Yours in Christ,

Zechariah Smyth
                Brother I am not so sure that God loves trannys.
                Deuteronomy 22:5
                The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                  Brother I am not so sure that God loves trannys.
                  Deuteronomy 22:5
                  The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Just saying.
                  Brother James, of course you are right. In my original post I had:

"God loves you!!! (or rather, He will if you stop this panty-wearing Harry Potter nonsense)"

But for some reason my browser stripped off the subscript.

My apologies.

YiC,

Zech
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

God loves you!!!

Yours in Christ,

Zechariah Smyth
                    Many thanks for your kind greeting.

As it happens, I am in fact planning on investing in a King James Version Bible, to continue my studies.

Comment

Many thanks for your kind greeting.

As it happens, I am in fact planning on investing in a King James Version Bible, to continue my studies.
                      Not sure how your finances are, but there are online versions (make sure you select the KJV!!!) or if you go to a local independent Baptist church and they should provide you with a free copy.

Start reading it, and come here when you happen upon a verse that you don't understand.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you ever so much. I will make sure I ask if I dont understand.

Comment

This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I hurl it at you NOW in Christ's name!

Father,
                          In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
                          Amen
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I hurl it at you NOW in Christ's name!

Father,
                            In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
                            Amen
                            I've noticed that you have had to invoke that particular prayer about 10 times a day lately. Are we being assaulted by a group of covens?
                            YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Father,

In Jesus name I pray..
                              Amen
                              Good Goddess! I'm terribly sorry that I made you feel you need to say that Prayer, and I doubt you'd believe me if I vowed that I have never performed magick for evil, whenever I have performed it it's been to benefit others.

Comment

Working...
                              X