Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Dolphin-Human DNA??
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#41)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-23-2006, 04:45 PM

Some wonderful news by way of CNN.

Quote:
China's white dolphin called extinct after 20 million years

BEIJING, China
(AP) -- An expedition searching for a rare Yangtze River dolphin ended Wednesday without a single sighting and with the team's leader saying one of the world's oldest species was effectively extinct.

The white dolphin known as baiji, shy and nearly blind, dates back some 20 million years. Its disappearance is believed to be the first time in a half-century, since hunting killed off the Caribbean monk seal, that a large aquatic mammal has been driven to extinction.

A few baiji may still exist in their native Yangtze habitat in eastern China but not in sufficient numbers to breed and ward off extinction, said August Pfluger, the Swiss co-leader of the joint Chinese-foreign expedition.

"We have to accept the fact, that the Baiji is functionally extinct. We lost the race," Pfluger said in a statement released by the expedition. "It is a tragedy, a loss not only for China, but for the entire world. We are all incredibly sad."

Overfishing and shipping traffic, whose engines interfere with the sonar the baiji uses to navigate and feed, are likely the main reasons for the mammal's decline, Pfluger said. Though the Yangtze is polluted, water samples taken by the expedition every 30 miles did not show high concentrations of toxic substances, the statement said.

For nearly six weeks, Pfluger's team of 30 scientists scoured a 1,000-mile heavily trafficked stretch of the Yangtze, where the baiji once thrived. The expedition's two boats, equipped with high-tech binoculars and underwater microphones, trailed each other an hour apart without radio contact so that a sighting by one vessel would not prejudice the other.

Around 400 baiji were believed to be living in the Yangtze in the 1980s. The last full-fledged search, in 1997, yielded 13 confirmed sightings, and a fisherman claimed to have seen a baiji in 2004, Pfluger said in an earlier interview.

At least 20 to 25 baiji would now be needed to give the species a chance to survive, the group's statement said, citing Wang Ding, a hydrobiologist and China's foremost campaigner for the baiji.

Pfluger, an economist by training who later went to work for an environmental group, was a member of the 1997 expedition and recalls the excitement of seeing a baiji cavorting in the waters near Dongting Lake.

"It marked me," he said in an interview Monday. He went on to set up the baiji.org Foundation to save the dolphin.

That goal having evaporated, Pfluger said his foundation would turn to teaching sustainable fishing practices and trying to save other freshwater dolphins. The expedition also surveyed one of those dwindling species, the Yangtze finless porpoise, finding less than 400 of them.

"The situation of the finless porpoise is just like that of the baiji 20 years ago," Wang, the Chinese scientist, said in the statement. "Their numbers are declining at an alarming rate. If we do not act soon they will become a second baiji."

Pfluger and an occasional online diary kept by expedition members traced a dispiriting situation, as day after day team members engaged in a fruitless search for the baiji.

"At first the atmosphere was 'Let's go. Let's go save this damn species,"' Pfluger said. "As the weeks went on we got more desperate and had to motivate each other."
And just in time for Christmas. Praise Jesus!

(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-23-2006, 11:04 PM

Who doesn't love dolphins? They're cute and intelligent. However, I can't stand people who would sacrifice humans just to keep a silly dolphin alive.

PS: She is omnivorous.

The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
Exodus 15:3

(#43)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-23-2006, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Who doesn't love dolphins? They're cute and intelligent. However, I can't stand people who would sacrifice humans just to keep a silly dolphin alive.
Honestly I'd rather live in a world run by 'silly dolphins' (which btw is a contradiction to what you said at the start of your post) than live in this world run by humans. People are careless and resort to violence to solve the smallest problems. They consider everyone who's not them to be wrong and... well honestly humans have to be the furthest thing from perfection on the planet.

Plus people are changing and evolving with every new born child, think about the Great White. It has never had to evolve, never had to change it's the ultimate preditor. The perfect killing machine.

Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
Honestly I'd rather live in a world run by 'silly dolphins' (which btw is a contradiction to what you said at the start of your post) than live in this world run by humans. People are careless and resort to violence to solve the smallest problems. They consider everyone who's not them to be wrong and... well honestly humans have to be the furthest thing from perfection on the planet.

Plus people are changing and evolving with every new born child, think about the Great White. It has never had to evolve, never had to change it's the ultimate preditor. The perfect killing machine.
Don't worry, I know dolphins are intelligent. Silly dolphin was just a weirdly chosen phrase.

I agree, human ways can get weird, however we do not know the dolphin society well enough to do any comparisons.

Humans are the current perfection on this planet. Of course, mutations can cause some weird shark-lovers but....

Are you sure about the shark thing?

(#45)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-23-2006, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Honestly I'd rather live in a world run by 'silly dolphins' (which btw is a contradiction to what you said at the start of your post) than live in this world run by humans.
Then you are spitting on the Word of God.

1 Peter 2:13-- Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, 14or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right.

Quote:
People are careless and resort to violence to solve the smallest problems. They consider everyone who's not them to be wrong and... well honestly humans have to be the furthest thing from perfection on the planet.
I think you're confusing "people" with "unsaved people," i.e. non-Baptists. We True Christians™ do nothing but good in the world, because we have the blessing of God Almighty. Certainly, even the saved are not without sin, but our sin has been washed away by the blood of Christ; thus, we can effectively do no wrong.

Quote:
I'm afraid you are gravely mistaken. There is only one "perfect killing machine," and He is the LORD!

Genesis 6:13-- And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

God destroyed EVERY HUMAN BEING on Earth except for Noah and his family, and that's but one of many blood-drenched examples of His righteous rage. Now tell me, what fish could lay claim to such a glorious feat?

Your every word is a step toward æternal damnation.

(#46)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-23-2006, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
Don't worry, I know dolphins are intelligent. Silly dolphin was just a weirdly chosen phrase.

I agree, human ways can get weird, however we do not know the dolphin society well enough to do any comparisons.

Humans are the current perfection on this planet. Of course, mutations can cause some weird shark-lovers but....

Are you sure about the shark thing?
Urm... humans are far from perfect, I eman like you said we don't know about other creatures lives so how can you say with such confidence we are the most perfect? And yea, the shark thing is true.

Quote:
I think you're confusing "people" with "unsaved people," i.e. non-Baptists. We True Christians™ do nothing but good in the world, because we have the blessing of God Almighty. Certainly, even the saved are not without sin, but our sin has been washed away by the blood of Christ; thus, we can effectively do no wrong.

I'm afraid you are gravely mistaken. There is only one "perfect killing machine," and He is the LORD!

Genesis 6:13-- And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Ok, I hate to have to repeat myself but people consider everyone who's not them to be wrong thank you pet for proving my point.

Quote:
God destroyed EVERY HUMAN BEING on Earth except for Noah and his family, and that's but one of many blood-drenched examples of His righteous rage. Now tell me, what fish could lay claim to such a glorious feat?
This story was made up by a guy with a good imagination, well actually they had a pretty poor imagination because floods are so overrated. In fact the whole bible is a man made concuction, every bible is. Every peice of literature was designed by man. There is no heavenly father, no eternal salvation or damnation. There is only life and death. After death there is nothing, the end, it's over. You die and you stay that way.

Ok so it's blunt but the truth does hurt baby and hey, I'm just dealing a li'l pain.

(#47)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Urm... humans are far from perfect, I eman like you said we don't know about other creatures lives so how can you say with such confidence we are the most perfect? And yea, the shark thing is true.
Well, the human species shows its superiority trough language, art, science, religion, buildings...

The sharks had to evolve to a stage where they stopped with major changes. Some protozoa have remained the same for 2 billion years or so. Are they perfect? Some species live in conditions where they don't need to evolve (any longer). That doesn't make them perfect in general.

Anyway...EVILution is a homeristic lie.

(#48)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Anyway...EVILution is a homeristic lie.
You can believe that if you like man. Personally I'm not religious so I don't shun evolution. But yea, obviously Sharks evolved into Sharks but once they became Sharks they have never evolved. Also, that would make them perfect, at least as far as their lives are concerned. In their environment they are perfect.

I don't concider humans as superior (just my view) I don't like people. I don't get along with people, people annoy me and test my patience. They waste my time. All in all I would rather be around something that doesn't use our language and would just listen whether it understands is irrelivant. The whole talking back and thinking your (not you personally) always right annoys me and so I tend to avoid people.

(#49)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:25 AM

So you liked the humans when they:
-have taught you how to speak,
-have taught you how to write,
-have helped you evolve your brain and personality.
-encouraged you to use your brain capacity
-have given you the chance to think about how bad their society is...
-have given you the chance to become a weirdo and hang out with animals,

(#50)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:34 AM

Quote:
So you liked the humans when they:
-have taught you how to speak,
-have taught you how to write,
-have helped you evolve your brain and personality.
-encouraged you to use your brain capacity
-have given you the chance to think about how bad their society is...
-have given you the chance to become a weirdo and hang out with animals,
No. I don't care much for conversation, I only read when I have to, I have very litt'l personality, no one ever encourages me to do anything worth while, technically they frown upon a person for saying a society is badly run and no, people wouldn't appreciate that. They don't understand wolves, they think they're all evil and that, that they help satan and the like, it's bloody ridiculous.

I wouldn't say I was a weirdo, in fact I'm a perfect example of humans. They aren't civilized. They don't do well in structured society and they damn well don't follow rules. After all rules are made to be broken.

(#51)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Also, that would make them perfect, at least as far as their lives are concerned. In their environment they are perfect.
If you really believe that, I suggest you check this out.

Make no mistake: whales and dolphins are of Satan, and any web page that includes in its address the word "science" not preceded by "Creation" is suspect to say the least. But I trust what my eyes tell me, and right now they're sayin' that your shark just got smitten!

(#52)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:40 AM

Human is starting to become a part of every animal's environment. Sharks are not perfect, humans can easily kill them.

(#53)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
If you really believe that, I suggest you check this out.

Make no mistake: whales and dolphins are of Satan, and any web page that includes in its address the word "science" not preceded by "Creation" is suspect to say the least. But I trust what my eyes tell me, and right now they're sayin' that your shark just got smitten!
Well, I am talking fish love. Whales being mammals and all. Besides, they tend not to eat shark, in fact they don't eat shark at all. Orca's usually eat penguins and seals while bigger whales just vaccum anything that's near by.

It's likely that the Orca (or Killer whale w/e) was defending its territory or young. Possibly it was even starving. That's like a lion attacking a leopard, you do it if you have to but you wouldn't risk it just for the sake of havin' a go.

Quote:
Human is starting to become a part of every animal's environment. Sharks are not perfect, humans can easily kill them.
And in return the shark could bite your head off.

(#54)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:43 AM

Bigger whales filter water for plancton.

(#55)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Well, I am talking fish love.
Well, you are grossing me out! I don't want to hear any fish-on-fish stories, you freak-show! I am trying to celebrate JESUS' birthday here!

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#56)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Well, you are grossing me out! I don't want to hear any fish-on-fish stories, you freak-show! I am trying to celebrate JESUS' birthday here!
Love... being a pet name. I forgot you wouldn't understand. I should have written it. Well, I am talking fish, love.

(#57)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 01:54 PM

ACLUtard, it's perfectly simple. Do sharks have the capability to kill off thousands of humans at a time by spilling harmful chemicals all over their habitat? No, only we can do that. Ultimately, with God's blessing, we shall render the planet uninhabitable, at which point human superiority will really come into play - we are the only species with the ability to accept Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour, so He shall return and sweep those who are smart enough to excercise that ability up to heaven, leaving all the dumb backwards goths who denied Him to wheeze their last tormented breaths through ash-filled lungs on a barren, miserable rock, along with all the sharks, liberals, and barbarous Arabs. PRASE!

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#58)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
ACLUtard, it's perfectly simple. Do sharks have the capability to kill off thousands of humans at a time by spilling harmful chemicals all over their habitat? No, only we can do that. Ultimately, with God's blessing, we shall render the planet uninhabitable, at which point human superiority will really come into play - we are the only species with the ability to accept Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour, so He shall return and sweep those who are smart enough to excercise that ability up to heaven, leaving all the dumb backwards goths who denied Him to wheeze their last tormented breaths through ash-filled lungs on a barren, miserable rock, along with all the sharks, liberals, and barbarous Arabs. PRASE!
I hope you die a slow and painful death. Maybe cancer.... first you should get testicular cancer... then maybe prostate cancer. Maybe you'll be pouring your chemicals into some stream and fall in, wouldn't that be an ironic way to go? How about some syphillis? A good dose of Syphillis would do you some good, sure you'd go blind and crazy but hey god will save you.

Well, I mean if you're gonna start talking about killing animals off using nuclear waste and the like, you'd probably end up with some type of cancer. A brain tumour maybe.

Well, that'll do me for today. I can't be bothered to go through anymore ways a death -that can't possibly be linked to me- could happen.

(#59)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 05:17 PM

Are you trying to scare us or something? We know that everyone suffers as did our Savior--that's part of what it means to be a Christian. However, even years of intense chemotherapy are nothing compared to the ETERNITY you will spend in Hell for denying God's love.

Has any of this made a dent in your thick little skull, or are you completely impervious to the Truth?

(#60)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Dolphin-Human DNA?? - 12-24-2006, 06:50 PM

I'm impervious.