X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Has Sex With Dead Animal !!

Now I be readin the news today and I comes across something which be an absolute ABOMINATION. In Duluth, Minnesota a young man has been charged with havin SEX with a DEAD DEER!! The full article ya'll can find at:

Follow the StarTribune for the news, photos and videos from the Twin Cities and beyond.

Now this young man is a POOR LOST SOUL and there ain't no doubts bout that!! This young man who had SINFUL SEX with a dead deer is without any doubts under the direct and EVIL influence of DEMONS!! Now you jist might bee one of those peoples who don't believes in DEMON POSSESSION. Well ifin you reads this story what else could possess this young man to have CARNAL EVIL SEX with a DEAD ANIMAL? Demons and DEMONS only that be what!!

Now in court they is a agruein bouts what is an animal and what is a carcass. You mean to tell me the lawyers and judge don't know?? ANY person with any COMMON SENSE knows!! Is the lawyers and judges that STUPID? Maybe they is ALL under the EVIL and VILE influence of DEMONS!!

Now, why this young man in this story not getin any PSYCHIATRIC HELP? Does they not think the young man is not CRAZY? They is all actin like havin sex with dead animals is some sort of normal thing! What be goin thru peoples heads today? ANYTHING? Does anyone have any COMMON SENSE any more? This young man is DEMON POSSESSED and CRAZY in the head folks and there aint' NO DOUBT bout that!!

No this news story does not surprise me in any way. We is all livin in the LAST DAYS and God's Holy and Blessed WORD, the BIBLE, teaches that in these LAST DAYS men is goin to do all kinds of CRAZY things and be influenced by DEMONS! So ya'll should be surprised either cuz we is alivin in the END TIMES.

This young man is a WRETCHED SOUL! He is commitin ABOMINATIONS in the eyes of the LORD. He be under the direction, influence, and possession of the DEVIL. He is SATAN'S SON!! He needs help but maybe the whole world would be better off jist to burn this LUNATIC DEMON WITCH at the stake rit now!!

Oh GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY what is this world acomin too???

These is the MONSTERS we TRUE CHRISTIANS face today and that be why every TRUE CHRISTIAN must walk in and stay strong in the SPIRIT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. Cuz demons like the young man in this news story are EVERYWHERE!!

JESUS IS LORD!!
    Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"

Re: Demon Has Sex With Dead Animal !!

Wow. There are some seriously messed up people out there. Couldn't he buy a blow up doll or something?! That's pretty sad he couldnt get a woman...he must be as hideous as FISH.

Moon
    You pray...I dance naked in the forest

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.MoonFlowers View Post
      That's pretty sad he couldnt get a woman...he must be as hideous as FISH.
      Miss.MoonFlower, i thinks it were Mr.Fish, cuz before he went aways an came back wiv the schmelly breaths he sent me a PM, it true an now i unnerstand what he meants

Originally posted by Mr.Fish

I'd hit it: push aside the maggots, and whisper "Mary"....

Comment

It be an absolute ABOMINATION for a human bein to have any kind of SINFUL SEXUAL RELATIONS with any animal. That be one of the most DISGUSTING SINS I ever hears of!! That man is a DEMON in the SERVICE OF SATAN HIMSELF!! The man probably be a SODOMITE too!! This SINNER is goin to BURN IN HELL DEEP! What an ABOMINATION to the Lord he is!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

Comment

Don't be daft, Brother Love. I'm sure if he were a demon, he'd have better things to do than service dead animals.

What's more, the amount you speak up against all this makes me think thou doth protest too much if you know what I mean . I mean yes what he's doing is wrong and disgusting, but the way you're going on about it suggests.......that you may be thinking about it a lot
          sigpic
          Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Witch you is an evil and vile creature. But I is prayin for ya that ya will turn to JESUS and accept His SALVATION for you UNHOLY SOUL!!

Like I says before you is lucky this ain't the old days cuz if it were I'd have ya burnin on the stake already and shoutin as loud as I can, "BURN WITCH BURN!!" Course it would all begins with a WITCH TRIAL which wouldn't take long to finds you GUILTY AS SIN cuz ever body already know you be a WITCH and HEATHEN!! Then I'd have ya STONED outside God's Holy Church and then have ya straped to a pole and light a fire under your feet. That used to be the fate and end of all witches and heathens and it ought to be again today!!

Now all this can't be done today cuz you SINNERS is runnin things! So I is prayin for ya instead and I is praying that God saves you soul. You beter turn to the LORD JESUS rit now! You better CONFESS your SINS rit now!! I be commandin SATAN to come out of ya RIT NOW in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST!! Halalulu!!

ACCEPT JESUS AS YOU LORD, WITCH, AND CONFESS YOU SINS TO HIM RIT NOW IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!

PRAISE GOD!!

GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!

Comment

I'm sorry, Brother Love, but the only thing your post gave me was another migraine. Is it really too much to ask to type in normal english?
              sigpic

Comment

I be glad I gives ya another migraine cuz I is tryin to cast the DEMON out of ya witch!! I types the way I talks and ain't nothin wrong with that. I born in the BIBLE BELT and I be proud to be a SOUTHERNer!!

Now listen WITCH!! The SPIRIT OF THE LORD has come on me and it be tellin me that YOU can be a great WITNESS for JESUS if you confess you SINS and jist turn to the LORD!! That be why I be tryin to cast the DEMON out of ya. You gots to turn to the LORD! You gots to CONFESS YOU SINS!! You gots to give up you EVIL WAYS!! You gots to stop doin you WITCH DEBAUCHERY!!

TURN TO THE LORD, WITCH!

CONFESS YOU SINS, WITCH!!

You be a REAL WITCH and I be a REAL EVANGELIST FOR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

I commands the demon in ya to come out!! In the NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST I REBUKEs the Devil in ya WITCH!!

TURN TO JESUS!!

Comment

Witch I is goin to finds out what town you be livin in and I is goin to bring my TENT REVIVAL and SALVATION SHOW to ya town. GLORY!!

We is goin to have some HELL-FIRE-BRIMSTONES preachin in yor town! We is goin to SAVE SOULS in yor town for the GLORY of the LORD!! There goin to be some FAITH HEALIN goin on for the GLORY OF JESUS!! We is goin to SAVE YOU SOUL!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!

HALALULU!!

Comment

Bwahaha. If you or any missionaries ever came near me, Daisy and Raptor, my precious rottweilers, would be there to greet you. And they've been well trained what to do 'in case of missionary'.

Sorry, Brother Love, but I won't be converting from Paganism any time soon, or ever. But if you want to send some missionaries I can't stop you. Daisy and Raptor have been wanting some exercise.
                    sigpic

Comment

he he he....now you a SLICK WITCH ain't ya van HELL-sing!!

Well that ok cuz the Lord be workin in mysterious ways and JESUS goin to save you soul in he end cuz I is prayin for you soul.

Comment

Jezus aint be gonna save no ones sol. Hows that? Talk normal.
                        A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixi View Post
                          Jesus isn't going to save anybody's soul. How's that? Talk normal.
                          Look who's talking. So many errors in that sentence it isn't even funny. Corrections are in red.

Yes, He will save souls. He has saved many souls and will save many more.

TURN OR BURN, HEATHEN!TURN OR BURN!
                          The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
                          Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                          sigpic

Comment

Please tell me this horrible demon doesn't have sex with kitties!

Comment

Crazy Cat Lady I don't knows if that DEMON has SEXUAL FORNICATIONS with cats or not. All I knows is he is an ABOMINATION!! He is on the HELL TRAIN to the PIT!! Who knows what else this DEVIL does?

Comment

Working...
                              X