Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Demonology
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Demonology - 09-22-2006, 07:31 PM

This should be a very serious matter for all True Christians™, as demons are everywhere these days.

So I figured we could all use a thread to discuss the science of how to properly excorcise, and deal with demons. It would be good if we all shared our methods of excorcism with each other, so we can be better soldiers for Jesus.

A method I have found to work very well is baptism. (This should come as no surprise though, as I'm sure we all know that baptism can cure alot of things.)
Well, you simply baptise the possessed over and over, pull him/her up for a second or two, then you immerse them in the holy water again (for ATLEAST 30seconds)
After a few times, they will confess how much they love Jesus! Glory!

Why this method works must be that, demons, being creatures of sin, are allergic to the holy act of baptism meant to remove sin.

Another, more common method, is to use the very weight and authority of the Lord's word, the KJV1611.
All evil spirits must submit to the word of the Lord, so if the possessed refuses or insults Jesus, put the KJV1611 down upon his head or face in full force.
Then ask again if he will not accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

Have one or two brothers hold him down however, as the demon will get desperate at this point, and might try to lash out at you.
Keep applying the word of God unto him/her, until the demons leave their victim. If they have, the sinner will confess his love for Jesus.
Otherwise they are still present, and you will need to apply the Word again. Praise!

If any Brothers have any experience, information, suggestions, or comments to contribute, please do.
Praise Jesus and may He bless us in our struggle against evil.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-22-2006 at 08:48 PM.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default 09-22-2006, 07:58 PM

Species of Demons, as Described by Alphonse de Spina (1467)
  • Fates, who alter destiny
  • Poltergeists, who cause mischief
  • Incubi and Succubi, who stimulate lust and perversion Uh oh...
  • Marching Hordes, who bring about war
  • Familiars, who assist witches
  • Nightmares, who disturb sleep through bad dreams
  • Demons formed from Human Semen
  • Disguised Demons
  • Demons who Assail the Saintly
  • Demons who Instigate Witchcraft
(I disagree with my familiar being a demon though. What do you think about the demons formed from human semen?? )

Correspondence of Demons to the Seven Deadly Sins

(According to Peter Binsfield, a Jesuit, 1589)
Lucifer Pride Mammon Avarice Asmodeus Lust Satan Anger Beelzebub Gluttony Leviathan Envy Belphegor Vanity and Sloth
List of Demons
  • Acham - the demon of Thursday.
  • Alrinach - demon of shipwrecks.
  • Alocer - demon in astrology.
  • Any - the presiding demon of Hell.
  • Anamalech - the demon of bad news.
  • Andras - the demon of discord.
  • Aquiel - the demon of Sunday.
  • Arachula - evil spirit in the air.
  • Ardad - demon that leads travelers astray.
  • Ascaroth - demon of spies and informers.
  • Asmodeus - mentioned in the Book of Tobias; Asmodeus (aka Abaddon) is "The Destroyer."
  • Astaroth - one of the Chief Devils, sometimes spelled as Ashtaroth. Astarte is its female.
  • Baal - one of the Great Demons. Also given as Baalim.
  • Bechard - the demon of tempests.
  • Bechet - the demon of Friday.
  • Behemoth - the demon of animal strength.
  • Belial - demon of the Sidonians. (NO WAY!....that explains a lot)
  • Beelzebub - one of the Princes of Hell. Also given as Beelzeboul.
  • Belphegor.
  • Braathwaate - demon of Ignorance.
  • Bucon - the demon of Hatred.
  • Byleth - one of the Kings of Hell.
  • Cheitan - demon born of Smoke.
  • Chemos
  • Lanithro - demon of the air.
  • Legassa - demon of Hypocrisy.
  • Leviathan.
  • Lucifer - "Light-bearer."
  • Mammon.
  • Mastiphal - one of the Princes of Darkness.
  • Moloch
  • Saalah - demon that entices into the woods.
  • Satan.
  • Tenebrion - Spirit of Darkness.
  • Verdelet - demon who carries witches to Sabbath.

Catholic Church Statement on Fallen Angels (Demons)

"These beings, because of pride, did not return God's love. God did not destroy them, but permits them a limited scope of activity. Their condition is permanent for no creature can turn away from the perfect good of the beatific vision once he has come to enjoy it, and no additional reflection could change the mind of a purely spiritual being who has turned away."

Hope this is of some use to you SS.

Moon

You pray...I dance naked in the forest
(#3)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default 09-22-2006, 08:06 PM

Are you stalking me, woman?
You're promised to Brother Mike, and do not believe for a second that I will fall for your attempts at seducing me.

As for this you posted, it's written by cathylicks.
And as such it's filled with lies, sorting the truth from the lies will take some time.

The only good Cathylick writing ever written (And I'm not even sure if it was written by cathylicks!) is the Malleus Maleficarum, or more commonly known as the Witch Hammer.
A very helpful book when looking for witches.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Zephaniah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default 09-22-2006, 08:23 PM

Moonflower, the Seven Deadly Sins are a Catholic fabrication, and appear nowhere in the Bible. Your information is flawed.
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default 09-22-2006, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Are you stalking me, woman?
You're promised to Brother Mike, and do not believe for a second that I will fall for your attempts at seducing me.
Down boy. First of all...you're not my type. And secondly, I was just sharing what I know...not trying to seduce you. Geesh.

And I don't think I'm promised to Mikey if we haven't even gon on our chaperoned date yet. Please don't scare him off by saying anything commitment-like.

Quote:
As for this you posted, it's written by cathylicks.
And as such it's filled with lies, sorting the truth from the lies will take some time.
Well I thought the Catholic part was good...just goes to prove they're associated with demons. How else would they know so much about demons??

I was only trying to help.
Moon

(#6)
Old
Forum Member

Default 09-22-2006, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFlower View Post
Down boy.
No, I will not lay down for you to come and try to mount me, sinner.
Your lust will be your downfall if you keep this up.

Quote:
I was only trying to help.
I don't need that kind of help, I'm not looking to.. have ungodly acts.. with you, woman. Ok? Stop this sexual harrassment immediatly.

You should worry about your poor soul instead, it's not healthy to have all these sexual fantasies you obviously have.

Now, please, stop talking about your life of sin and lets get the thread back on track.

(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default 09-22-2006, 08:52 PM

It's cute you think I want you...really cute. So I'll let you keep thinking that.

I have a date with a REAL man (Mikey) to attend, so keep ranting on psycho.

Moon

(#8)
Old
Forum Member

Default 09-22-2006, 08:57 PM

Quote:
I want you...really cute.
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU, SINNER. GO AWAY.

Brother Mike, please keep your property under control.
Thank you and Praise Jesus!

(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Location: Somewhere in the mountains outside of Lynchburg, Virginia
Rev. Smitty McGee is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default 09-22-2006, 09:35 PM

Quote:
A method I have found to work very well is baptism. (This should come as no surprise though, as I'm sure we all know that baptism can cure alot of things.)
Well, you simply baptise the possessed over and over, pull him/her up for a second or two, then you immerse them in the holy water again (for ATLEAST 30seconds)
After a few times, they will confess how much they love Jesus! Glory!
I find that immersing them for at least 4 minutes works best. If they were foolish enough to allow themselves to be possessed by satan, then they deserve at least 4 minutes in God's™ benevolent, cleansing water so that they have time to soak all the Holiness in.

As for that Harlot trying to get into your skivvies, be vigilant brother!
(#10)
Old
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default 09-23-2006, 03:16 PM

Quote:
And I don't think I'm promised to Mikey if we haven't even gon on our chaperoned date yet. Please don't scare him off by saying anything commitment-like.
Who did you lose a coin toss too? Oh, you actually want to date him? O-of course you do.... But what I mean is... he's a little slow an experienced wicker like yourself would practically be committing statutory rape with him seeing that he's legally retard so innocent in a Christly way... he does know you've been with a he-goat, commune with a demon familiar, and all? And he's still interested? You sure you wouldn't rather find yourself a warlock to be burned at the stake with... um,live in sin with?
(#11)
Old
Forum Member

Default 09-23-2006, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
Oh, you actually want to date him? O-of course you do.... But what I mean is... an experienced wicker like yourself would practically be committing statutory rape with him seeing that he's so innocent in a Christly way... he does know you've been with a he-goat, commune with a demon familiar, and all? And he's still interested? You sure you wouldn't rather find yourself a warlock to be... um,live in sin with?
Brother Remy, as clearly seen in this thread, the harlot will throw herself over any man who crosses her path in order to seduce us and damn us all to hell.
One must be very careful when dealing with lust-filled harlots as this.. Let's pray that brother Mike is.

(#12)
Old
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default 09-24-2006, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Brother Remy, as clearly seen in this thread, the harlot will throw herself over any man who crosses her path in order to seduce us and damn us all to hell.
One must be very careful when dealing with lust-filled harlots as this.. Let's pray that brother Mike is.
She was all over you, wasn't she? I wonder if she is cohorts with Van Hellbound. This harlot is trying to sap the seed out of both you and Mikey while that Australian tart wants to man handle both me and Bobby Joe. This cannot be a coincidence... I wonder which two Godly men Ixi will try and seduce.

But Pastor Al has allowed the wench Moonflower into the church... he has adopted her at the sweet age of 25 and I can only assume that he knows what he is doing. It could not have been easy for the poor dear being raised by hippy tree huggers and all. Imagine growing up with a real life name like "Moonflower"... yes, brother, it is her REAL name. Only time will reveal the good pastor's cunning plans for the minx.
(#13)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default 09-24-2006, 04:58 AM

Brother, I adopted Moonflower when she was a good Christian. Now she has turned into a witch like that Van Hellbound person and Icky. And the mother of them all, Lilith! It pains and saddens me to have to have them stoned and burned at the stake if we ever catch them....Except possibly Icky who is worth five grand in Yemen. The rest aren't worth doodly, being used goods and all.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#14)
Old
True Christian™

Default 09-24-2006, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Brother, I adopted Moonflower when she was a good Christian. Now she has turned into a witch like that Van Hellbound person and Icky. And the mother of them all, Lilith! It pains and saddens me to have to have them stoned and burned at the stake if we ever catch them....Except possibly Icky who is worth five grand in Yemen. The rest aren't worth doodly, being used goods and all.
All the one person protests she performs on the university campus for animal rights, all the animals she's been caught talking with, driving that electric car, and other creepy pothead behaviors lead to to conclude she was born and raised as a beatnik hippie pot smoking trollop.
(#15)
Old
Forum Member

Default 09-24-2006, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
She was all over you, wasn't she? I wonder if she is cohorts with Van Hellbound. This harlot is trying to sap the seed out of both you and Mikey while that Australian tart wants to man handle both me and Bobby Joe. This cannot be a coincidence... I wonder which two Godly men Ixi will try and seduce.

But Pastor Al has allowed the wench Moonflower into the church... he has adopted her at the sweet age of 25 and I can only assume that he knows what he is doing. It could not have been easy for the poor dear being raised by hippy tree huggers and all. Imagine growing up with a real life name like "Moonflower"... yes, brother, it is her REAL name. Only time will reveal the good pastor's cunning plans for the minx.
Indeed she was, I had a hard time escaping her foul perversions.
As for Ixki, she has already thrown herself at countless men, Godly and ungodly, Hitushy was one of the first whom she threw herself at, then me, Andrea, Pastor Pistle, and even Sister Talitha! (And it's only a matter of time before she violates her own twin sister!)

Yes brother, the girls lust knows no bounds.
Thus I am trying to make arrangements with her father to buy her as my concubine, and through that save her from a future of playing the harlot.

Hopefully she will please me, I'd hate having to release her upon the world once again.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-24-2006 at 11:45 PM.
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: Demonology - 09-25-2006, 08:15 PM

You boys need to be nice! Especially Remy! How could you be so mean to one of your own?! Mikey is a perfectly decent True Christian™® man and you shouldn't speak so awful about him!....Besides....he's got a hot accent.

And Pa'daddy...have you taken your medications lately? Geesh, do I have to go tend to you EVERY night? If that's the case, I'll be at your house to prepare a nice hot bath and tea before you go to bed. AND TAKE YOUR MEDS, remember what the doctor said.

SS....you suck.

Moon

(#17)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Demonology - 09-25-2006, 08:33 PM

Quote:
SS....you suck.

Moon

Ah yes, the depraved harlot has once again shown off her immense vocabulary.
Thank you for your worthless input, and please leave me the hell alone.
I thought I said I weren't interested, so why do you keep mentioning me in every illitterate post you write?

I know I must be irresistable, being such a Godly man, but I've already told you I'm not interested.
That's not going to change just because you keep on nagging.

(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: Demonology - 09-25-2006, 08:45 PM

*gets very close to SS*

I just can't hide it anymore. Your red hot cross with an enormous sword have my little heart skipping beats (I should really get that checked out). I'm sure if you weren't as old as you are, maybe we could have something, baby. You have potential SS.

*gives SS a kiss on the cheek*

Moon

if you can't beat em...join em.

(#19)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Demonology - 09-25-2006, 08:54 PM

Quote:

*gets very close to SS*

I just can't hide it anymore. Your red hot cross with an enormous sword have my little heart skipping beats (I should really get that checked out). I'm sure if you weren't as old as you are, maybe we could have something, baby. You have potential SS.

*gives SS a kiss on the cheek*

Moon
Oh, great.. (Jesus, what sin did I commit to deserve this?)
Not only won't you stay away, but you're also stupid like few.

I'm 24! (it's in my profile) So if you'd been home-schooled instead of engaging in teenage prostitution when you were young, you would have been able to count.. And thus would have known that 25 (your age) follows right after 24.. You're older than me, not the other way around, harlot.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-25-2006 at 08:56 PM.
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

Default Re: Demonology - 09-25-2006, 08:59 PM

Yes, I know your profile says your 24, but I figured you were lying, like a few individuals that remain nameless). So if you ARE 24, then you're yound and vigorous...what say you we put that nice looking sword of yours to work.

Moon