X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why we need to be spanked

Originally posted by addy the whore View Post
    I have made the introduction forum you requested Mark please feel free to read it!!
    I wish you wouldn't let those comment go. My intention is for you to reflect on them and realize your pastor is not doing the welfare of your soul any good by teaching you falsely. He is leading you to hell. I am trying to open your eyes to this.

All humor aside, I sincerely don't want to see you suffer the consequences of following a false pastor to eternal damnation.

I think Jesus brought you here so that you could see how True Christians™ faithfully follow God's Word to the letter, as was intended.
    sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Mark I'm letting it go so my temper does not get the best of me. Did you enjoy reading about me?

Comment

But seriously do not get used to me doing what u say I repeat DO NOT get used to me doing what you say

Comment

Mark I'm letting it go so my temper does not get the best of me. Did you enjoy reading about me?
          I am simply following the Word of God:

Titus 2:15 (1611 King James Bible)

These things speake and exhort, and rebuke with all authoritie. Let no man despise thee.
          James 5:20 (1611 King James Bible)

Let him know, that hee which conuerteth the sinner from the errour of his way, shall saue a soule from death, and shall hide a multitude of sinnes.
          While it is nice to know something of your interests, the main things we look for in an introduction were missing. But, I have faith that you will rectify this.

But seriously do not get used to me doing what u say I repeat DO NOT get used to me doing what you say
          As long as you follow the guidelines here, you won't hear me asking any more of you. But if you don't, then it is my duty as a True Christian(tm) to point this out to you.
          sigpic

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Comment

l am beginning to realize that the introduction forum is not so you can get to know people better it is so you can make false claims with no reason to back any of them up (which is breaking one of the ten commandments mind you) if you continue to act this way you will only drive others from your "church" not to it

Comment

l am beginning to realize that the introduction forum is not so you can get to know people better it is so you can make false claims with no reason to back any of them up (which is breaking one of the ten commandments mind you) if you continue to act this way you will only drive others from your "church" not to it
              Young 'un, you really have not given us any reason to think you are making any effort whatsoever to learn from the guidance you have graciously been given here.

You have been defiant towards God and True Christians(tm), downright abusive, made threats of violence, and rolled around like a feline in estrous begging to be spanked.

Why would we not think ill of you?

If you check you attitude, give respect where it is due, make an effort to repent, you will see encouragement from us.

Our duty is not to coddle, but to bring people to Christ. God is very clear in His Word what we are to do. If we compromise His Word, we bring the wrath of God.

Being a True Christian(tm) is not easy...it is demanding and rigorous, but ultimately rewarding.
              sigpic

Comment

I have only threaten to hurt someone if they touch me which they have no right to do! I DO NOT want spanked and its not my fault this establishment is a joke.

Comment

I have only threaten to hurt someone if they touch me which they have no right to do! I DO NOT want spanked and its not my fault this establishment is a joke.
                  Addy, this is a place to praise Jesus, not get all bent out of shape about who will hit who.

Let's put this behind us and focus of what Jesus has done for you, today.

God bless.
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I woke up and I'm still sane enough to know u all crazy and why is it wrong for me to defend myself?

Comment

I woke up and I'm still sane enough to know u all crazy and why is it wrong for me to defend myself?
                      addy--We're trying to help you. If you could only realize this obsession you have with defending yourself makes you look foolish. This is just the opposite of what the Bible instructs women to do.

Please do not insult us and try to improve yourself. God Bless.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

U do realize that insulting me to build yourselves up is all u ppl have been doing

Comment

U do realize that insulting me to build yourselves up is all u ppl have been doing
                          It is common, even understandable, for the subject of an intervention to feel ganged up on, and/or insulted.

Once you get right with God, you will see everything has been done out of love and concern for your soul.
                          sigpic

Comment

I feel so loved I can barely contain my eyerolling and starky remarks

Comment

I feel so loved I can barely contain my eyerolling and starky remarks
                              You will mature eventually. Eye rolling and petulant remarks are hallmarks of immaturity.

1 Corinthians 13:11 (1611 King James Bible)

When I was a childe, I spake as a childe, I vnderstood as a childe, I thought as a childe: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm 18 ill "mature" after college

Comment

Working...
                                X