X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands!

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
    So you named your country after your lust for sheep? Even Pharaoh would find that disgusting.

Nice try, Nanook, but you won't fool me. As a Real Scientist™ I know for a fact that about 80 percent of your nation is suffering from serious retardations due to your hatred for Christ.

Letting the demon granny of Denmark control your government is just more proof of your nation's laziness.
    Proverbs 12:24: The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.
    Don't insult my intelligence. Even your country's largest village is named after a pagan demon. Why do you hate Jesus so much?

Why do you name your national holiday after a Biblical masturbator?

This seems pretty satanic to me and it's clearly not Christian.

I can't see there's a need for more than one liquor store to get the whole nation drunk in one day.

A country having its own coat of arms is not the same as having an army. Unlike the United States of America, you faroes are too weak to have an army and we all know that.

So you admit that you people practice bestiality? You guys are more disgusting than I thought.
    Exodus 22:19: Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
    If you accept Jesus now as your Lord and Savior and repent of your sins, He might eventually forgive your descendants.
    Deuteronomy 23:3: ...even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:
    As for you, Enjoy Hell. Me and Jesus will have a good laugh watching you burn.
    Proverbs 1:25-30: But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
    YIC,
    Brother Alex
    jesus loves everyone, and he would deffinetly not laugh at someone that was burning in hell, and that should you know, when you declare yourself as a christian

Comment

Originally posted by hannpann View Post
      God hates the what now?

I've never heard of the whatever islands.

i feelreally hated now, just so you know it
      Welcome Hannpann. You don't know what those islands are? Well, that doesn't surprise me, they are so tiny they aren't even marked on any maps. Basically they are Denmarkistan's version of Hawaii, an insignificant spec of land created solely by the bulging of Hell underneath, to make place for the sinners who live on that land. Like Hawaii they are parasites, contributing nothing to the world, but always asking for more handouts from the parent nation. And like Hawaii they even have their own little language, locally known as "demonspeak".

I just hope these Farsi are more careful when handing out birth certificates than the Hawaiians
      Leviticus 26:15-16
      And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

jesus loves everyone,
        Chapter and verse please from the Holy Bible that supports your assertion.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

so you say, but to me it sounds like almoste everyone on this page "hates" te faroe islands, so you will also have to rott in hell

Comment

so you say, but to me it sounds like almoste everyone on this page "hates" te faroe islands, so you will also have to rott in hell
            Dear Godmocking Eskimo;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with an American dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
            5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
            5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
            Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
              Welcome Hannpann. You don't know what those islands are? Well, that doesn't surprise me, they are so tiny they aren't even marked on any maps. Basically they are Denmarkistan's version of Hawaii, an insignificant spec of land created solely by the bulging of Hell underneath, to make place for the sinners who live on that land. Like Hawaii they are parasites, contributing nothing to the world, but always asking for more handouts from the parent nation. And like Hawaii they even have their own little language, locally known as "demonspeak".

I just hope these Farsi are more careful when handing out birth certificates than the Hawaiians
              ofcorse I know what they are ! I live there, and teh biggest part of the population are christians !
              that is why I feel hated ! I belive that jesus died for the people, but it makes me angry to hear how you talkabout the country I live in !

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                Chapter and verse please from the Holy Bible that supports your assertion.
                sorry, but i suck at stuff where i an supposed to youse stuff from the bible to back me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Dear Godmocking Eskimo;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with an American dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                  Jesus won't be happy to see me go to hell... Because god loves everyone, not only the christians, but the non-christians too!

some people say that jesus love for the mankind, is agape (the biggest form of love, that lets you love somone no matter what they are like) !!!!

oh... and I am not a godmockin eskimo!

Comment

Jesus won't be happy to see me go to hell... Because god loves everyone, ....blah blah blah
                    "Jesus does not hate anyone."

That's not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
                    Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.

Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:

In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).

In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...

Matt 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
                    I pray that you have found this enlightening.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

sorry, but i suck at stuff where i an supposed to youse stuff from the bible to back me up.
                      If you do not understand the Bible, then how can you dispute what has been said is wrong. Also by not using the Bible when talking about the Lord you really show your ignorance.
                      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

john 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

God wants everyone to believe in him, so they can come to him. He loves everyone, but ofcourse gets sad when people sin, wich is why jesus came, so that those who sin, or those who doesn't believe in him can get a secound chance !

Comment

john 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

God wants everyone to believe in him, so they can come to him. He loves everyone, but ofcourse gets sad when people sin, wich is why jesus came, so that those who sin, or those who doesn't believe in him can get a secound chance !

Jesus DID NOT die for everyone

He died for those that BELIEVE.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, but have everlasting life.
                          John 3:16
                          Everyone doesn't believe in Jesus, thus they will perish.

You are a typical false Christian. You ignore entire sections of the Holy Bible and take the sweet parts out of context. God hates you for that too.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

to lisa h

i understand the bible, but i am not good with stuf where i am suppused to use something to back me up. i have never benn good at such stuff. and i am having some other trobles, because´i don't know all the names in english, because i alway have heard it in faroese

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Jesus DID NOT die for everyone

He died for those that BELIEVE.

Everyone doesn't believe in Jesus, thus they will perish.

You are a typical false Christian. You ignore entire sections of the Holy Bible and take the sweet parts out of context. God hates you for that too.
                              he died to give mankind a secound chance !!!

won't be answerinng for the next 8-12 hours... the clock is 5:00 am and gotta go to bed...

Comment

i feelreally hated now, just so you know it
                                Wow, you consider the fact that I have never even heard of your island hate? I guess the whatchamacallit islands are emo central.

A "christian" that doesn't know their Bible. Tell me then, why are you telling people who read their Bibles daily what the book actually says?

to lisa h

i understand the bible, but i am not good with stuf where i am suppused to use something to back me up. i have never benn good at such stuff. and i am having some other trobles, because´i don't know all the names in english, because i alway have heard it in faroese
                                Hmm..... you seem to know John 3:16 in English, even if you don't understand what it says.

God does not love everyone, in fact 99.9% of the population is going to Hell. Let's look at some of the scripture that tells us what God hates.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

There are online Bibles, if you know which scripture you want, why don't you look it up in one of these and then copy it over.
                                Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                                X