This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bo's Law (or how to tell real atheists from false ones)

Originally posted by snakeofhell View Post
    these facts proved you wrong admit it there are no gods.....
    Oh, I agree with you that there are not gods...but there is a God.

See? Even when you try to disagree your true feelings shine through!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
      Oh, I agree with you that there are not gods...but there is a God.

See? Even when you try to disagree your true feelings shine through!
      God
      gɒd/
      noun
      plural noun: gods
      (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
      (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
      "a moon god"

so all gods in general non in particular or is that your ignorance the plurals showing?

Comment

so all gods in general non in particular or is that your ignorance the plurals showing?
        Maybe you should learn how to write, before you start talking about ignorance.
        Fact still remains that despite all your horribly written "proofs" you know it yourself that you can't prove that there is no God and it's driving you mad. You need to calm down and accept Jesus as your personal Saviour and you feel much better.

Comment

...1) It's impossible that all world population(more than 7 billion people) to come from only 2 individuals in 4000 years. A women can give birth to a limited number of children.
          Ok, but you'll agree that the average woman giving birth to two children by the age of 25 is perfectly reasonable?

If we take the 4000 (roughly) years since the Flood,

4000/25 = 160 generations

And our population doubles every 25 years,

2^160 = 1.46 x 10^48, or roughly 2,100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times as many people as there are on the Earth right now.

What was that you were saying?

Stay in school.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeofhades View Post
            1 Corinthians 8:5-6
            "5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

We know in fantasy there are "so-called" gods but in reality they are Daemons. It's very simple.

In His Grip,

(Substitute) Senior Deacon J.O. Bradley
            Ezekiel 23:19-20 "Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.
            For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses."

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Ok, but you'll agree that the average woman giving birth to two children by the age of 25 is perfectly reasonable?

If we take the 4000 (roughly) years since the Flood,

4000/25 = 160 generations

And our population doubles every 25 years,

2^160 = 1.46 x 10^48, or roughly 2,100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times as many people as there are on the Earth right now.

What was that you were saying?

Stay in school.

congenital birth defects.....

Comment

congenital birth defects.....
                Oh yeah, because the idea of Adam and Eve as the parents of all humanity is sooooo much different from the Out Of Africa hypothesis pushed by most evolutionists. Oh, wait, don't they call the supposed earliest human ancestor "the Mitochondrial Eve?" As in one woman being the ancestor of all people? And where are your congenital birth defects now, honey?
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                  Oh yeah, because the idea of Adam and Eve as the parents of all humanity is sooooo much different from the Out Of Africa hypothesis pushed by most evolutionists. Oh, wait, don't they call the supposed earliest human ancestor "the Mitochondrial Eve?" As in one woman being the ancestor of all people? And where are your congenital birth defects now, honey?
                  yes it is because we were a tribe of monkeys(around a population of 200,000 in Africa mind you) only just working tools out much like monkeys today and there are plenty of them in fact are just learning rocks can break things and sticks can be used to catch ants and termites want a video explaining more?

Comment

yes it is because we were a tribe of monkeys(around a population of 200,000 in Africa mind you) only just working tools out much like monkeys today and there are plenty of them in fact are just learning rocks can break things and sticks can be used to catch ants and termites want a video explaining more?
                    OK then. I'll take this nonsensical string of words as proof of congenital birth defects.

I don't know how about you, but I certainly do not descend from monkeys. I do not descend from apes, either.

By the way. I am somewhat familiar with the whole evolution thingy, and let me tell you that what you say about the human ancestors 200,000 years ago (who did not exist because the world did not exist at that time) varies greatly from what the evolutionists say. I guess you're too dumb for science, not just too dumb for religion.

I'll stop praying fro you now, because I see you're a lost cause.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                      OK then. I'll take this nonsensical string of words as proof of congenital birth defects.

I don't know how about you, but I certainly do not descend from monkeys. I do not descend from apes, either.

By the way. I am somewhat familiar with the whole evolution thingy, and let me tell you that what you say about the human ancestors 200,000 years ago (who did not exist because the world did not exist at that time) varies greatly from what the evolutionists say. I guess you're too dumb for science, not just too dumb for religion.

I'll stop praying fro you now, because I see you're a lost cause.

first its not optional were we come from we are homo sapiens homo meaning self(for our selfishness and violence) sapiens meaning monkey

ok our template animal is very similar to a modern day bonobo yet different due to the fact we unlike bonobos are capable of violence and selfishness and you know why we were violent unlike bonobos?
                      i will give evidence in a link if asked

because in short we evolved in a area were we needed to fight to survive evolution so we became smarter and more violent.

look theology is not science its the equivalent of a bunch of nerds bickering over a comic book its exactly the same..... thats all you are nerds bickering over a book.....

and praying has never helped anyone

btw it varies greatly because more and more proof comes up and we adjust to our knowledge of these things with the new facts we discover...

so i can say with all the enthusiasm in the world religion is a bunch of mumbo jumbo there are no gods or in your case god.....

Comment

we are homo sapiens homo meaning self(for our selfishness and violence) sapiens meaning monkey
                        Yes, except that homo sapiens means wise man. As in homo meaning man and sapiens wise. Otherwise, almost correct

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                          Yes, except that homo sapiens means wise man. As in homo meaning man and sapiens wise. Otherwise, almost correct
                          i wish neanderthals were still around too bad we interbreed with them......

Comment

i wish neanderthals were still around too bad we interbreed with them......
                            I just have to ask one think I'm curious about. Are you trying to make atheist look stupid or something?

From the start, you have only been posting stuff that has made zero sense and has always been historically incorrect. Have you actually ever been in any school or are you just making things up as you go?

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                              I just have to ask one think I'm curious about. Are you trying to make atheist look stupid or something?

From the start, you have only been posting stuff that has made zero sense and has always been historically incorrect. Have you actually ever been in any school or are you just making things up as you go?
                              realy? that makes zero sense go pray to your god or somthing

Comment

realy?
                                Yes, really. Like you just showed that you had no idea what name homo sapiens means. Or that you claimed your job is ancient Roman history while you had no idea about Romans at all, or that you thought that Christopher Columbus was that guys actual name, or that you had no idea about the origins of word Christ, or that you started up by posting plagiarized fairy tales as your own. Just to mention a few.

So really, are you trying to make atheist look stupid? I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing, but I find it hard to believe that someone can actually be that ignorant about everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X