X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja

Question do you ultra Christians believe that God has decided in advance what will happen to each and one person?

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
      What is there in that link that we haven't told you before?
      Everything, yet I think my fellow icelanders do not realize thiss and I am convinced that some people are dead serious about their statements even though its a parody

Comment

Originally posted by Iloveyoujebus View Post
        Question do you ultra Christians believe that God has decided in advance what will happen to each and one person?
        God knows everything, boy. This includes the final destiny of people (Heaven or Hell).
        Sweet Lord Jesus,
        I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
        Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
        Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
        Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
        Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
        Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
        Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

God knows everything, boy. This includes the final destiny of people (Heaven or Hell).
          So your saying yes he decides when its time for you to die and if your go to hell or heaven?

Comment

So your saying yes he decides when its time for you to die and if your go to hell or heaven?
            You are somewhat slow on the uptake, boy. Yes, He is the only one who decides that.
            Sweet Lord Jesus,
            Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
            Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
            Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

You are somewhat slow on the uptake, boy. Yes, He is the only one who decides that.
              Ye ye now to my point that means its pointless for you to look to left and right when you walk over the road right? I mean if he has decided your gonna die sometime later then why bother? So yes if you really believe in god your not gonna look to left or right or listen when you walk over the road next, right?

Comment

Ye ye now to my point that means its pointless for you to look to left and right when you walk over the road right? I mean if he has decided your gonna die sometime later then why bother? So yes if you really believe in god your not gonna look to left or right or listen when you walk over the road next, right?
                Of course not. We still make decisions based on Free Will.
                I think you misunderstood me: this is because God is eternal. This means that for Him, everything happens at the same time at once.
                So, God already knows whether you are choosing for Jesus or for Satan, as for Him, the time before this choice, the choice and the time after the choice all happen at the same time.
                Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

So yes if you really believe in god your not gonna look to left or right or listen when you walk over the road next, right?
                  The fact that God knows everything in advance does not mean everything we do is pointless. It just means we do not know the future, but God knows the future.
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

You want to talk about what's pointless?

Trying to make sense of your idiotic posts!
                    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

True Disciple:

I'm sorry, I just didn't see it before, but we obviously don't believe in the same god.

Have a nice trip with your hatred god through your life. I will keep my journey with a loving one.

And reading how remarkably stupid your vision of life is. Knowing that you pray for destruction of others. I will willingly say that the blood of the people in Haiti, both the innocent and the "guilty" ones are upon your hands (you must see it two, unless your unwise way of seeing life will lie you innocent).

I feel the grief that my Lord feels over you still being stuck in the old testament of thinking, and forgetting the forgiveness, love and freedom He brought to us. You are so gazed on the old testament (me not saying anything about the old testament being expired) and the sin, that you forget the victory that has been won on the cross.

This will be my last post (hopefully bringing little joy to your lifes, since I can't see anything bringing joy to people with there minds on killing and suffurings). So there is no need to ask me any other questions. I hope you won't be so stupid to go through life by hurting and praying hurt over others (whats the different of hurting and praying hurt over others?). I choose to go through life with Gods love at hand, doing my very best to help others and being good to them, letting them know I'm Christian, so hopefully through me, someone will see Jesus and get the biggest gift of life, the relationship with my all mighty God.

I different from you, wish you all the best and dearly pray that you will experience the true love God gives.

It just makes me sad reading posts by you people. It's a sad proof that there are folks out there still not getting it, and even with the bible in front of there nose. I could grief over you people in writings for many lines to come, but the only thing I can do is pray, pray that you can learn how to live in the victory.

Well I'm out to the streets of Reykjavik.

And me girl? My penis tells me a different story

Comment

Originally posted by Edoczil
                        oh for fck sake people, are you really going to blame the whole nation, about 300000 people, for the doing of only few, and I thought that God was merciful and you are asking him to damn a whole nation... for shame
                        What did you do when your fellow countrymen inflicted lazytown upon us? When they elected a lesbian as president? When they condoned homosexuality? When they worshipped false gods, like Odin, Thor and Martin Luther?

That's right, you did nothing. This makes you guilty as well. I'm saying this with pain in my heart, but I've seldom seen a country so deserving of punishment as your country.

Originally posted by Icelandic View Post
                        True Disciple:

I'm sorry, I just didn't see it before, but we obviously don't believe in the same god.
                        I could have told you that before, my friend.

Have a nice trip with your hatred god through your life. I will keep my journey with a loving one.

I can't wait till you see where our journeys both end!

Knowing that you pray for destruction of others. I will willingly say that the blood of the people in Haiti, both the innocent and the "guilty" ones are upon your hands (you must see it two, unless your unwise way of seeing life will lie you innocent).
                        How could I ever help it that those people did so much voodoo? That's not my fault. I did not live in Haiti, I live in America.

I feel the grief that my Lord feels over you still being stuck in the old testament of thinking, and forgetting the forgiveness, love and freedom He brought to us. You are so gazed on the old testament (me not saying anything about the old testament being expired) and the sin, that you forget the victory that has been won on the cross.
                        What are you talking about? The "Old Testament" way of thinking? Are you saying you believe God has changed somehow? The Creator of the Heavens and the Earth changed? That's ridiculous.

And about Our Precious Saviour™ dying for our sins, He died for the sins of all people, whenever they lived, even those who lived before He came to Earth. This means as well for the sins of the nations God damned in the Old Testament, like Sodom and Gomorrah and the Canaanites. Why should God then not bring judgment upon Iceland? He is a just God, you know.

This will be my last post (hopefully bringing little joy to your lifes, since I can't see anything bringing joy to people with there minds on killing and suffurings).
                        I have a Relationship with Jesus. What greater joy could there be?

I hope you won't be so stupid to go through life by hurting and praying hurt over others (whats the different of hurting and praying hurt over others?).
                        The former is forbidden in some cases by Scriptural passages, while the second one isn't, and is done by many Biblical True Christians™, like King David.

It just makes me sad reading posts by you people. It's a sad proof that there are folks out there still not getting it, and even with the bible in front of there nose.
                        How often did you quote from the Bible, and how often do we?

Ah.
                        Already thought so...

Well I'm out to the streets of Reykjavik.
                        I'll be praying you get saved before that tsunami happens. I like you, even though you are a God-mocking eskimo.

And me girl? My penis tells me a different story
                        How on earth could I know that? You didn't introduce yourself in the Introduction Forum, as you should have, so I had to base a conclusion on your posts. As you talked like a little girl, I automatically assumed you were one.
                        Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

haha just got this link from a friend ow mine and have one question WHY THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD?? ACTUALLY i want an answer?

Comment

"What did you do when your fellow countrymen inflicted lazytown upon us?" I was glad that someone invented a TV show for children that teaches them to play outside and exercise instead of sitting at home playing videogames. "When they elected a lesbian as president?" I wasn't born when they did that and as far as I know she isn't a lesbian.
                            "When they condoned homosexuality?" Gays are people to and they are just like us and have the same rights as we do.
                            "When they worshipped false gods, like Odin, Thor and Martin Luther?" Martin Luther wasn't a God he just believed in God differently, Óðinn and Þór are Gods that people in all scandinavia believed in over 1000 years ago and now only like 300 people in all Iceland believe in them.

You are just a narrow minded whased out man who needs to get in touch with the present (:

Comment

Of course not. We still make decisions based on Free Will.
                              I think you misunderstood me: this is because God is eternal. This means that for Him, everything happens at the same time at once.
                              So, God already knows whether you are choosing for Jesus or for Satan, as for Him, the time before this choice, the choice and the time after the choice all happen at the same time.
                              Ye free will thanks for saying that so I guess we have the free will to do and believe in that ever we want... Just because you believe extra and pray that God wipes out a whole nation just because you all read the bible that was written by some dude a long long time ago... I thought that everyone was equal and Jesus loved everyone but you are basically saying he loves you and hates everyone else and they shall rot in hell while you all sing happy happy songs in heaven and eat ice cream. We are all human, we all evolved from some animals, its a fact it has been proven with science but I guess it's from the devil too. Anyway I hope that rapture thingy you all hope will kill all us unbelievers comes soon cause I'd like to see some guy with wings stopping a 120mm HEAT round from a Leopard 2 to the face...

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca View Post
                                haha just got this link from a friend ow mine and have one question WHY THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD?? ACTUALLY i want an answer?
                                Originally posted by Edoczil View Post
                                "What did you do when your fellow countrymen inflicted lazytown upon us?" I was glad that someone invented a TV show for children that teaches them to play outside and exercise instead of sitting at home playing videogames. "When they elected a lesbian as president?" I wasn't born when they did that and as far as I know she isn't a lesbian.
                                "When they condoned homosexuality?" Gays are people to and they are just like us and have the same rights as we do.
                                "When they worshipped false gods, like Odin, Thor and Martin Luther?" Martin Luther wasn't a God he just believed in God differently, Óðinn and Þór are Gods that people in all scandinavia believed in over 1000 years ago and now only like 300 people in all Iceland believe in them.

You are just a narrow minded whased out man who needs to get in touch with the present (:
                                Sorry kiddies, this is an adult forum, Children under 12 (so big) are respectfully asked to call their parents and get a ride home. Please exit through the back.
                                Bye-Bye
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X