X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iam a 42 man from holland. I deeply respect our Lord. I visit church weekly and am very devotional. Unfortunately not married yet but I may in His time. It would be nice to meet others.

Re: New member

Originally posted by Frank Janssen View Post
    Iam a 42 man from holland. I deeply respect our Lord. I visit church weekly and am very devotional. Unfortunately not married yet but I may in His time. It would be nice to meet others.
    So you're here to purchase a helpmeet?

Comment

Hello Mr Janssen. Is that a Dutch name? When did you move from the darkness into His Marvellous Light?
      I Peter 2:9b that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
      KJV context

Comment

Just found it here on the internet. Read many threads before becomming a member. I see and read that many here have the same beliefs and values. Thats great as i life i dont have many friends.

Comment

I see from your profile page that you don't actually have any friends. Provided that you don't suddenly start spouting communism or posting EMO poetry and after the investigation by our Pastoral Team is completed (just in case you're a closet atheist or something) I'm sure that you will receive friendship requests. Have you posted any Scripture yet?

Comment

Iam not as to what you may think iam. And i understand an investigation. Its just nice i read issues i can agree on and feel are right. People around me are not as conservative as i am.
            Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;but those who hope in the Lord will renew their sthrength. Isaiah 40:30

Comment

How disappointing.

I read your name as Famke Janssen.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

It would be nice i think to have some true friends in life.

Comment

Iam not as to what you may think iam. And i understand an investigation. Its just nice i read issues i can agree on and feel are right. People around me are not as conservative as i am.
                  Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;but those who hope in the Lord will renew their sthrength. Isaiah 40:30
                  That looks horribly like the NIV.

Here is God's Inerrant Word as preserved for us in the King James Version:
                  Isaiah 40
                  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
                  31a But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
                  KJV . . look up . context . whole chapter

Comment

It would be nice i think to have some true friends in life.
                    I suppose that would depend on whether you are a nice person. I would ask myself why I was still single at 42.

The so called Christians on this site don't seem very Christian: they beleive all sorts of rubbish for example do you think disobedient children should be allowed to be killed just because a book says so.

Not very Christian. I hope you are a real Christian who is a friendly gentle soul who would not hurt anyone.

ThinksDesign.
                    I whore for Satan

Comment

Originally posted by BibleSweatHog View Post
                      I suppose that would depend on whether you are a nice person. I would ask myself why I was still single at 42.

The so called Christians on this site don't seem very Christian: they beleive all sorts of rubbish for example do you think disobedient children should be allowed to be killed just because a book says so.

Not very Christian. I hope you are a real Christian who is a friendly gentle soul who would not hurt anyone.

ThinksDesign.
                      Curious, do you think that there would be as many disobedient children if people did what a book says to do?

Comment

I will use the King James Version. I did read it there Mrs.

Comment

I will use the King James Version. I did read it there Mrs.
                          Just curious, Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimei View Post
                            Curious, do you think that there would be as many disobedient children if people did what a book says to do?
                            It would depend on the book.

Either of those and you'd get TheCitiesOfThePlain™ but there are other choices: something like this perhaps, now available in stereo

THE BIBLE
                            KING JAMES VERSION

and all would be well.

Hallelujah!

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                              That looks horribly like the NIV.

Here is God's Inerrant Word as preserved for us in the King James Version:
                              Isaiah 40
                              Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
                              31a But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
                              KJV . . look up . context . whole chapter
                              Inerrant? Does this not only pertain to the original manuscripts written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek? By preserved do you mean in an archaic out of date language, as compared to more modern one?

Comment

Working...
                              X