X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Being a homer is a choice. Just like chicken or steak. You can be a homer and choke the chicken or be a man and eat the steak. No one is born a homer. Just like listening to this crap, you choose. Choice is one of Gods greatest gifts, but you people waste it on the wrong choice. If only you would read the Bible and see that God already provided you with all the right choices in life so you really have to make no decisions. You just have to do what the Bible says, very simple. But no, you people want to foul the Earth with your man on man sweaty homer sex just to make baby Jesus cry.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

cheer up kid's,
      its only a very good band!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        Being a homer is a choice. Just like chicken or steak. You can be a homer and choke the chicken or be a man and eat the steak. No one is born a homer. Just like listening to this crap, you choose. Choice is one of Gods greatest gifts, but you people waste it on the wrong choice. If only you would read the Bible and see that God already provided you with all the right choices in life so you really have to make no decisions. You just have to do what the Bible says, very simple. But no, you people want to foul the Earth with your man on man sweaty homer sex just to make baby Jesus cry.
        Then its not really a choice is it?
        cause people who are trying to hide being a "homer" by being mean about them forcefully try and take choice away

Comment

Originally posted by What ya gonna do View Post
          Of course it is. You can choose Heaven or Hell. Why people choose Hell is beyond me though.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

cause people who are trying to hide being a "homer" by being mean about them forcefully try and take choice away
            No, they 'hide it' because they are ashamed of it. They know it is wrong and they want to be 'bad boys'.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              No, they 'hide it' because they are ashamed of it. They know it is wrong and they want to be 'bad boys'.
              they dont hide it though
              =D
              elton john...
              justin bieber...
              must i go on?

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                Of course it is. You can choose Heaven or Hell. Why people choose Hell is beyond me though.
                party all day
                party all night

the devils one great hell raiser

Comment

they dont hide it though
                  =D
                  elton john...
                  justin bieber...
                  must i go on?
                  Excuse me, but Elton John did hide his homerdom for years. He was married to a woman so he is really straight. Same with that Ricky Martin. Of course that proves they are ashamed of their poop-shoot perversion. and it proves that it is a choice. It's people like you who send the message to them that their debauched behavior is ok.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt

There's Jesus here,
                  Just see what He offers me....
                  Down here my sins forgiven,
                  Up there a home in heaven
                  Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

All those pop stars go homer to increase their revenue stream. There is an untapped market in fledging homers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
                      Excuse me, but Elton John did hide his homerdom for years. He was married to a woman so he is really straight. Same with that Ricky Martin. Of course that proves they are ashamed of their poop-shoot perversion. and it proves that it is a choice. It's people like you who send the message to them that their debauched behavior is ok.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt
                      it is okay, what sort of grown woman uses the word "yic"?

Comment

it is okay, what sort of grown woman uses the word "yic"?

YIC is an abbreviation( in this case an acronym) of Yours In Christ. It is common practice in the adult set to do that. Why, did you assume it was some stupid chat speak nonsense?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
                        Just see what He offers me....
                        Down here my sins forgiven,
                        Up there a home in heaven
                        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post

YIC is an abbreviation( in this case an acronym) of Yours In Christ. It is common practice in the adult set to do that. Why, did you assume it was some stupid chat speak nonsense?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
                          hill billys =)
                          its normally used as in ew
                          i assumed because you're normally writing rubbish

Comment

hill billys =)
                            its normally used as in ew;;i
                            assumed because you're normally writing rubbish
                            You see the term Hill Billy is a form of degrading slang, when if fact it is used in its proper context to describe a person of Scottish origin who immigrated to the Hills Of Virginia. Now it so happens that my wife Mrs Phebe is in fact an Aussie. Now don't you feel like a retard? When you hear that loud popping sound, it is you retracting your head from your ass. YIC James Dewitt

Comment

hill billys =)
                              its normally used as in ew
                              i assumed because you're normally writing rubbish
                              What an uneduucated nincompoop. YIC has always menat 'Yours In Christ".
                              Yick on the other hand, is what my five year old sad when he read the above quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
                                I think these youngsters could have been cured of their gayness, which is the real shame of this story; As to the suicides I think it is best summed up by the Bible-

The message, short succinct and to the point.
                                Once again, you can't cure sexuality. That's like saying you can cure love. You can't. You don't choose who you love.. it just happens. You can't stop loving someone just from telling yourself, or someone else telling you to.

Also, I saw someone's status thing (under their name) as "Christ certified ex-Negro. A white man's white man." How do you cure race? You just give them a medicine and they turn white? If God really hated people of other races, then why are they on this earth?

I don't mean to disrespect your God or anything, but what if you die and nothing happens and there isn't a Heaven after all? Wouldn't it be a bit of a waste if you based your whole life around this thing (that you can't prove exists) for it to not be real in the end?

Comment

Working...
                                X