X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Originally posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow View Post
    As the good Brothers Cranky and and James Hutchins has pointed out, the earth is flat, but can also be round at the same time.

These pictures show the difference between a round and flat earth and one that is supposedly spherical.

and

You see? As Rev. Jim's experiment with the balloon has shown, if it were spherical (like a ball) people and ships..etc would just fall off!

S0, this proves that God, The KJV1611 and Rev. Jim (AS USUAL) is right.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.
    NO! That is a very bad example! First of all gravity doesn't pulls you down, it pulls you TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!
    So your expirments and test and that stuff you do is bad since it is wrong cause gravity pulls us TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE EARTH not down.
    I can see why you have a problem thinking it's round when you think gravity pulls us down.

Gravity pulls us towards the center of the earth.
    This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin

Comment

Originally posted by B.Y.O.B View Post
      NO! That is a very bad example! First of all gravity doesn't pulls you down, it pulls you TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!
      So your expirments and test and that stuff you do is bad since it is wrong cause gravity pulls us TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE EARTH not down.
      I can see why you have a problem thinking it's round when you think gravity pulls us down.

Gravity pulls us towards the center of the earth.
      That's just silly

Why are we not all pulled towards the equator (in your version)? If we're being pulled toward the middle, isn't the equator the middle of the earth? Why are we all not being dragged towards it?
      Drama queen

Comment

That is true. If we were being pulled to the center of the Earth then I would forever be in quick sand.

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
          That's just silly

Why are we not all pulled towards the equator (in your version)? If we're being pulled toward the middle, isn't the equator the middle of the earth? Why are we all not being dragged towards it?
          The equator isn't the center of the earth. It's is the middle outside of the earth.

The center of the earth is INSIDE our great blue globe X3

OFF TOPIC------------------------------
          *listens to great music so i'm happy XD*
          *700 seconds to next post lol*
          not so happy any more xD

Comment

The equator isn't the center of the earth. It's is the middle outside of the earth.

Cite scripture from the KJV1611 to support your claim!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
            Just see what He offers me....
            Down here my sins forgiven,
            Up there a home in heaven
            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Why would we be pulled towards the center of the earth? Isn't the sun much bigger, according to you? Wouldn't we fly up into space every day when the sun rises?

And why don't trees grow down into the earth then? That would take a lot less energy than growing away from the center, as that supposed gravitational force wouldn't have to be overcome. Your theories make no sense.

On another note, thanks for your advice, Brother Jacob!
              The speck of paper did not stick to the ball this time, so the round earth theory is disproven. According to gravitationists, of course, the speck of paper should stick to the ball even tighter than to a balloon, as the ball is heavier than a balloon, which supposedly would increase its gravitational pull. Utterly ridiculous.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow View Post
                Cite scripture from the KJV1611 to support your claim!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow
                I'm sorry but i'm right.
                If i could i would send all of you to space training so you then can go into space and see our round earth!

Comment

I'm sorry but i'm right.
                  You are neither sorry nor right.
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    You are neither sorry nor right.
                    Yes i am sorry because there is real people out there who have actually seen the earth from space. They are the only ones that now the truth actually.
                    By the way if you look on videos with Astronauts working with satellites in space you can see the earth and it does look more round then flat >:/

Comment

Yes i am sorry because there is real people out there who have actually seen the earth from space. They are the only ones that now the truth actually. By the way if you look on videos with Astronauts working with satellites in space you can see the earth and it does look more round then flat >:/
                      So if you looked at Toy Story 3 you would conclude toys are really alive? You probably also believe in UFOs, the monster of Loch Ness and global warming?
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Haha, people still believe in that global warming myth?

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          So if you looked at Toy Story 3 you would conclude toys are really alive? You probably also believe in UFOs, the monster of Loch Ness and global warming?
                          Toy Story is animated we both agree on that!

Ufos could be real but NO ONE ON THIS EARTH can confirm so i would rather not discuss that.

Loch Ness? I'm sceptic to that one yes

Global warming is happening! Haven't you seen the ices melt?? They were huge before, now they are not so big at all

Comment

UFOs are sent by Satan to distract us from Bible study.
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Toy Story is animated we both agree on that!
                              Agreeing with us is one thing, but agreeing with our ways of living is better. You will get into heaven and not be outnumbered!

Deuteronomy 28:62
                              And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.

Ufos could be real but NO ONE ON THIS EARTH can confirm so i would rather not discuss that.
                              So science doesn't provide any truth? It seems science isn't that all knowing as it claims to be.

Log Ness? It's called Loch Ness xD I'm sceptic to that one yes
                              Did you look for any scripture in the KJV1611 Bible to confirm your scepticism?

Global warming is happening! Haven't you seen the ices melt?? They were huge before, now they are not so big at all
                              I don't see any ice melting in my house, do you? Perhaps you should put back your ice cubes in the fridge, that might cool it down!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
                                Agreeing with us is one thing, but agreeing with our ways of living is better. You will get into heaven and not be outnumbered!

Deuteronomy 28:62
                                And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.

So science doesn't provide any truth? It seems science isn't that all knowing as it claims to be.

Did you look for any scripture in the KJV1611 Bible to confirm your scepticism?

I don't see any ice melting in my house, do you? Perhaps you should put back your ice cubes in the fridge, that might cool it down!
                                1. Done

2. It doesn't provide any truth ABOUT UFOS!!!!

3. Why would i look in a bible? I hate books :/ A movie is more satisfying.
                                I'm sceptic because if Loch Ness is real it must have lived for 100 thousands of years and that doesn't seem very logic to me.

4. I was talking about the north pole and the south pole. They were huge once and now they got smaller because they did melt of the heat

Comment

Working...
                                X