X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off my lawn or I will shoot you.

I love my lawn like any good American, and I hate it when people take shortcuts thru it or let their dog defecate there.

That's why I felt so much joy when I saw this video of an Anaheim police officer defending his property.

https://youtu.be/fhij-bmwCJ8

These kids think that it is public property if you can walk across it. We'll, it's not, and don't be surprised if someone tries to defend their property and hard work.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: Get off my lawn or I will shoot you.

Typical! I bet they were fresh across that border and had never seen a lawn before.

How can that sort of person add anything to the country?
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I can't stand it when these "YouTuber's" record videos while holding their "smart phones" in the wrong direction. Can you imagine if Hellywood made movies like this, and theaters all across America had screens that were taller than they were wide - the industry would collapse as no one would watch them. WTF, if Dell started selling PC's and monitors like this no one would buy them either.

I mean really, who the heck sees the world like this - space aliens? Even the chinks have their eyes slanted in the right direction. And now the LIEberals are all in a tizzy about Trumps nomination to head the Department of Education - how worse can it get?

YouTube should ban these videos - come back when you learn how to hold a camera. So now there is probably some activist SJW types that are going to submit this video to a court in order to persecute this officer trying to defend himself. The judge should deny this "video evidence" and dismiss the case - at least that will be a start.
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

Where the same the heck was that wetbacks lawnmower?

I know I'd be madder than a hornets nest on fire if one of those people had the nerve to come to my home and not have his own lawnmower. Obamacare does not supply mowers along with free cellphones though it ought to teach people how to use them.

Hopfully, that messican will be put in the back of a cattle truck by the military and sent back to where he came from. America is for Americans ONLY!
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

UPDATE:

Well what do you know, YouTube has removed the video - but not for "noob doesn't know how to handle a camera", no it's for depicting an upstanding Godly American exercising his Second Amendment rights:

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content"
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
            UPDATE:

Well what do you know, YouTube has removed the video - but not for "noob doesn't know how to handle a camera", no it's for depicting an upstanding Godly American exercising his Second Amendment rights:

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harmful or dangerous content"
            and what about the first amendment? Don't we have freedom of speech in this country, anymore?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
              I suppose they might have thought it was harmful and/or dangerous in the sense that the incompetent camerawork was really, really annoying and so there was a risk that some viewers' blood pressure would rise to a dangerous level?
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                and what about the first amendment? Don't we have freedom of speech in this country, anymore?

Brother Nobar,

I think this is one of the reasons President Trump has banned certain media companies from attending Press Conferences at the White House. He is trying to stop them from producing "Fake News" and also taking away our freedom of speech.

Donald speaks plainly as the Lord tells us to:

2 Corinthians 3:12

“Seeing then that wee haue such hope, we vse great plainnesse of speech.”
                Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                  Of course we do. It is a God Given right. Buut not only was that some sort of a you tuber (makes me think of rectal sex with a sloth) thing, no one was (except the Godly Officer) was speaking American and the rest of the people, all illegals that Trump is going to send packing along with a bill for 'Services Rendered'.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I have installed a dynamite laden cross into my lawnmower! Try and steal it now sinner!
                    Herding in the sheep

Comment

Originally posted by daveyharko View Post
                      I have installed a dynamite laden cross into my lawnmower! Try and steal it now sinner!

Hey, Harpo,

Who do you think you are one of the 3 Stooges. Not funny.

Yours very annoyed
                      TT
                      Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

If you care to liken me to the stooges brother , they were very funny! Thankyou
                        Herding in the sheep

Comment

I never threaten to shoot anyone who trespasses on my lawn the first time. I opt to chase them with a big stick. I get in some exercise that way.

Comment

Working...
                          X