X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to be a Good True Christian™ Wife

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
    Not only do nigress sows look like the bucks, but Jap men are nearly indistinguishable from women. Which means Miss Ching Chong probably looks something like this:

She has stated that she is the offspring of the miscegenation between a soulless pure blooded African nigress and a blind Japanese businessman.

I think the following is a more accurate photo.

Comment

Does anyone have the original article this thread comes from. I was posted it many years ago, but I have lost the original. It is part of a Womans magazine when women knew how to act.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
        Does anyone have the original article this thread comes from. I was posted it many years ago, but I have lost the original. It is part of a Womans magazine when women knew how to act.

Thanks in advance.
        It was from the May 1955 Housekeeping Monthly.

Here is a scanned image of the original article.

However, I prefer this version, because it back up each of the ideas with scripture, mostly from Proverbs 31.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
        Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
        #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

"Some don'ts, don't greet him with a problem or complaint. Don't complain if he's late for dinner."

Simply bury the axe in his head.

"
          Listen to him. You may have a dozen things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first."

Apparently being in possession of a Willy is the "reasoning" behind this...that & the male inablilty to listen.

"
          Make the evening his. Never complain if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment. Instead try to understand his world of strain and pressure, his need to be home and relax."

An excellent way to help him relax is to slip a little something into his dinner. Once it takes effect,you can go out to dinner - or wherever the hell you like.

In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

Here is something for you, Lilith! READ AND LEARN!
            Attached Files
            Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
            "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
            Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post

What quaint,old fashioned ideas you have Al.
              It would be sweet if it wasn't so twisted....but then,in someone of your years I suppose it's to be expected that the mind will become inflexible & a bit...um...muddled.
              In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                I think you are on to something here Pastor Al. Women always have had problems with following verbal and written directions. True Christian™ home life would be more joyful and fulfilling if we had more of these international icons - symbols for things like "bake pie", "make pot roast", and "submit to seeding".

Click image for larger version

Name:	womenshop.gif
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1902165
                Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                ...and get off my lawn
                sigpic

Comment

You heretic dogs support female abuse and don't treat them with dignity! To you, they're scum.

YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE THE BLESSED MOTHER HER DUE RESPECT!

I ask you: Does Mary mean a thing to you? If so, tell me...
                  ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
                  There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
                    You heretic dogs support female abuse and don't treat them with dignity! To you, they're scum.

Mary was the oven GOD used to bake JESUS.
                    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

• Re: How to be a Good True Christian™ Wife

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
                      What, as opposed to the raving feminists in the Vatican?

I ask you: Did JESUS tells us to venerate his mummy? If so, tell me where.
                      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        I ask you: Did JESUS tells us to venerate his mummy? If so, tell me where.
                        Also; Exactly where in the Holy Bible (KJV, not your papist claptrap!) does it say that this happened?

The Immaculate Conception is, according to Roman Catholic dogma, the conception of Mary, the mother of Jesus without any stain of original sin, in her mother's womb: the dogma thus says that, from the first moment of her existence, she was preserved by God from the lack of sanctifying grace that afflicts mankind, and that she was instead filled with divine grace. It is further believed that she lived a life completely free from sin. Her immaculate conception in the womb of her mother, by sexual intercourse, should not be confused with the doctrine of the virginal conception of her son Jesus.
                        You idolators make Jesus sick.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          Also; Exactly where in the Holy Bible (KJV, not your papist claptrap!) does it say that this happened?
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Oh gosh why must these sinful lesbians always ruin the most inspiring threads with their sexist rambling.

This thread is so helpful to me. I have so much to learn before I can call myself a True Christian Wife™.

Also, we should exhange pie recipes sometimes!

Comment

• Re: How to be a Good True Christian(tm) Wife

BibleThumpinBlonde you're truly a great True Christian Wife.

We all should be proud of people like you, and I aspire my wife, which is already on a good path to be a good Christian wife to be more like you.

God bless all the womans who know how to be a True Christian Wife!

Comment

Originally posted by hopeneverdies View Post
                                BibleThumpinBlonde you're truly a great True Christian Wife.

We all should be proud of people like you, and I aspire my wife, which is already on a good path to be a good Christian wife to be more like you.

God bless all the womans who know how to be a True Christian Wife!
                                Well, she's not exactly a wife at the moment if we're going to be precise.

We've been engaged for the past 6+ years you see....
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X