X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Autism - the New Gay

Originally posted by Sweetamy View Post
    I do have free speech and no it was just a figure of speech. Basically saying that it's immaturity on this site.
    This is the problem with liberal parents who spoil their children and refuse to make proper True Christians™ out of them (Proverbs 22:15). You accuse us of being immature, yet in your insolence you are ignoring the fact that the Lord Almighty Himself is speaking to you through the Holy Bible, warning you, encouraging you to repent of your sinful ways. Why not trust Jesus? What have you got to lose? Nothing. What have you got to gain? Everything! This isn't about us, dear. This is about you not believing the Lord your God could actually say such a thing about you. Take it up with Him if you must, but don't shoot the messenger.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

...I have free speech too right?...
      Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      Not here, you don't...
      I do have free speech...
      Free speech is not offered by God in the Bible, but by people, in the Bill of Rights section of the Constitution. The Constitution delineates the powers and responsibilities of the government. As Landover has no connection to the government, the Constitution does not apply here.

If you don't believe me, read the terms of service. See how many rights you actually have here.

...I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old...
      ...Does insulting 10 year olds make you feel better?
      ...and no it was just a figure of speech...
      Which unfairly maligns a frequently innocent, marginalized section of our society.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        The sin of retardation..
        Many autistics develop fixated behaviours, "climate change" perhaps or "mathematics" or "the ano-genital region" and indeed both of those are mathematically defined. Algebra predominates in the former—most statastical analyses involve graphs—whereas in the latter case the region is defined in terms of geometry—measurements from a central location &/or abductor angles as of the femur to the acetabulum for example—and sure enough when sitting next one such blasted specimen a hand may be expected to pop up from between the cushions to check out the geometry for itself. That is evidence of demonic activity.

With new rare-earth-magnets technology, a variety of brain scans were developed to suggest possible causes of autism capable of so narrow a focus as a single neuron. As yet, despite a very large number of measurements (arithmetic), no cause has been found. How similar, I thought, to the debunked pseudoscience of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions.
        I Corinthians 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. KJV

Starting with the fixation then, we see here a marked difference between God's take on these less honourable body regions and those of the fixated individual. Does the autistic demoniac have more abundant comeliness as a result?

No.

There is not more honour.

There is less.

And remember that the inquisitiveness here is unrestrained. On public transport? No problem, start obsessing. In a restaurant? Why not check out the waiter? And for the autistic there is no reason. No reason at all.

God was comparing the Body Of Christ with the human body in that quote from I Corinthians. He shows how more or less "honoured" parts of either body have a function in the body as a whole. But in such an illustration the body nevertheless is described and God continues:
        I Corinthians 12:24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: KJV

Notice that it is God who tempered the body together. And God knows which bodies are welcome in the congregation, which ones not. We know all about affliction and also know the cure. What is the cure for autism? What is the cure for climate change? What is the cure for sin.

Prayer is the answer. But say I think prayer to a totem pole or to a chicken liver or to conjoined genitals would be effective, as many cultures proclaim they are? BANG! Game over. God does not respect such savage traditions. God smites.

Science has failed to determine any neurological cause for this sin. What prevents the prayers of autistic demoniacs from reaching Heaven? Or the prayers of their parents? Surely it is also sin. Remember how God killed King David's son for David's sin? Such a slow, lingering death. Bad David. Blasted child. Did David learn? Yes. He matured to write so many wonderful Psalms.

Will the demoniacs learn? Sadly, given that their parents prayers have been deficient in some way, very unlikely. Neither the autistics themselves nor the wretched parents have any standing in the congregation of The LORD until the Prayer Of Faith is accepted. And if the blasted progeny remain occupied by the autistic demon, the prayer is not accepted. Because they are themselves impaired. They lack faith because they deny God.
        LUKE 17:5-9 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. KJV

The smallest amount of faith would effect a cure. Obsessional parents do their children no favours. The lesbian daughter, the autistic son, the idolatrous wife, the pimp husband, these are all the same in God's sight. One cause: sin. One cure: prayer.

No cure?

The Pastors advice is absolutely in accordance with Scripture, these wretches are no part of The Congregation of The LORD.

Check it out here. All of it. I don't make stuff up. I read The Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          Are you some kind of a retard?

Why has God cursed you to be so dull-witted?

Do you really think you can "Gotcha" True Christians™ with a Bible verse?

Jesus says in Mark 7:18-23:

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Where did Jesus release us from laws against fornication and lust? Oh, right. Nowhere.

And you have the "right" to do whatever you like. You will then face the consequence of your choices. You can obey God in all things, or you can spend eternity being burned alive in His Lake of Fire.

That's called "free will".
          So, after reading the nonsense you posted about Autism, you and your fellow lunatics have voilated the underlined, suggesting that special needs kids be killed, distorting and twisting the Bible to suit your incredibly insane agenda. Rev? Anyone can get ordained online for 30 bucks, your flock, which most likely consists of your family, and anyone crazy enough to listen to your nonsense on this website are all worse off from simply knowing you. Your vitriol and venom will serve you well when you end up in Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Semantics View Post
            Your vitriol and venom will serve you well when you end up in Hell.
            I am not going to hell, but you are.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
              I am certain once Jesus becomes our next president He will make being gay, autistic, Atheist or even worse democrat, punishable by death! The Bible is already very clear on this, but as we all know Obama ignores the Bible so he can rape America.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
              Preach on my brother, preach!

"Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house."

-Ezekial 12:2

"Who hath ears to hear , let him hear:

-Matthew 13:9

Comment

Autism is a real medical condition that does not make you gay or an atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtobringsense View Post
                  Autism is a real medical condition that does not make you gay or an atheist.

Um, no. When I was younger I had autism, but my parents, being the good true Christians that they are, soon beat it out of me, and I am proud to say that I managed to overcome the sin of autism. Before making false claims, make sure that you have proof, or you'll end up being proven wrong again.
                  Atheists! Make the right choice!
                  or
                  It should be obvious.
                  Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

I know this is off topic, but how do you get your little picture badges? I want to be a niglet sponser too! I'm also an ex-masturbator touched by jesus!
                    This space for KJV Bible use only.
                    -Admin

Comment

Originally posted by JC's_Favorite View Post
                      I know this is off topic, but how do you get your little picture badges? I want to be a niglet sponser too! I'm also an ex-masturbator touched by jesus!
                      (Matthew 21:22) "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

YiC,

Zech
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JC's_Favorite View Post
                        The leaders of our Jesus believing and Holy Bible Preaching church will offer you rewards as seen fit by the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 6:8 "Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free."

I'd suggest you start reading and sharing with the congregation of the Lord what you have learned. Then perhaps you will get "badges". I know I am waiting for them and am content to wait until the Baby Jesus looks down from his blood stained cross and sees fit to give me my just reward. SHOUT GLORY!!!
                        Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Comment

Yes, and I don't cotton to any of this new ass-burgering either. That is probably the new athianism

Comment

Asperger Syndrome:

Atheisism:

Can anyone notice the clear distinction between the two? One of them is a choice, one of them is something that one is born with.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Cactus View Post
                              Asperger Syndrome:

Atheisism:

Can anyone notice the clear distinction between the two? One of them is a choice, one of them is something that one is born with.
                              Hello, Ms. Cactus,

Indeed! Babies are born unsaved, unbelieving, ungodly. They are born not innocent but I suppose you can say - atheists. They have to be taught and disciplined in order to learn and grow in Godliness to eventually REPENT and be saved, to accept Jesus!

Acts 2:38
                              Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Unless they learn and repent, they can make bad choices, such as the Asperger (it's called autism now, secular scientists noticed that Asperger was a fictional diagnosis).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                                (it's called autism now, secular scientists noticed that Asperger was a fictional diagnosis).
                                Indeed, Brother. If there is one thing Satan is really good at, it's confusing scientists with one bogus theory after another. They scramble and scramble to figure out why their Theory Of The Day doesn't quite work, replace it with a shiny new Theory Of The Day, and are somehow surprised to find that doesn't work either. Rinse, repeat.

To Mr.Cactus, if you think you're able to disprove all the science with a few wiki articles, you might want to familiarize yourself with the difference between Science and Satan. Here is a peer-reviewed scientific theory that explains A Biblical understanding of evidence.

I hope that helps.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X