X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Look What Homers are Wearing Now

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
    So you admit that you want special rights.
    Nothing special about the rights she wants. She just wants rights.
    Now that Obama is president I get to watch my wife have one of those black guys he promised her.

Comment

So you admit that you want special rights.

Not special - just equal.
      Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
        Sodomites already have equal rights, witch! They have the same right as anyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex in the eyes of Jesus! Anything else is demanding special rights in rebellion against the Lord.
        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
          Sodomites already have equal rights, witch! They have the same right as anyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex in the eyes of Jesus! Anything else is demanding special rights in rebellion against the Lord.

You have the right to marry the consenting adult to whom you have affectional and/or sexual attraction. Gay men and lesbians do not have that right, but they should.

Your lord doesn't get to make the rules for those who don't believe in him.
          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

We simply cannot all be equal, irrespective of our behavior and our giving the middle finger to the Lord. Why do you reject the concept of personal responsibility for one's own actions?

Why can't homers marry other homers? For the same reason convicted murderers can't just go out for pizza just like everybody else. They have committed behavior that is sick and twisted and antisocial and against the laws of God and man and for this very simple reason these people are treated differently.

I will try to make this easy for you to understand with words of one syllable. Gays. Are. Bad. Men. They. Are. Sick. In. The. Head. They. Should. Not. Do. What. They. Do. In. Bed. With. Their. Friends'. Butts. It. Is. Gross.
            "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

I'll reply to you in words of one syllable so you can understand.

How. Does. It. Hurt. You. If. Two. Men. Make. Love. Or. If. They. Wed?

No. One. Will. Force. You. To. Make. Love. To. Or. Wed. A. Man. If. You. Don't. Want. To.

Comment

No. One. Will. Force. You. To. Make. Love. To. Or. Wed. A. Man. If. You. Don't. Want. To.
                You obviously haven't heard of gay rape. Another one of your gross generalizations that is wrong.wrong.wrong.

Also, who cares if it hurts me when two men marry? It hurts Jesus, and that's what counts.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

No need for testyness on this Godly Forum™ Crotch.

The behavior you describe makes Jesus cry and seeth with anger simultaneously. The knowledge that is ocurring hurts any True Christian™.

BTW are you a coonass ?

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                  28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                  29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Since when is that the basis for God's Law? You make it sound as though the Lord were that russkie atheist harlot Ayn Rand and the Bible were one of Rand's long-winded novels full of implausible plot twists and terrible characterization. Also, God most certainly does get to make the rules for those who don't believe in Him; He created everything, not just those who believe in Him.
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

You make it sound as though the Lord were that russkie atheist harlot Ayn Rand and the Bible were one of Rand's long-winded novels full of implausible plot twists and terrible characterization.

Actually, the Bible IS full of implausiblr plot twists and terrible characterization.

Comment

I don't care at all. Those homers and sinners have to do as they want. Fornicating is all they think about.

But be sure HE will not be pleased at all.

Comment

Actually, the Bible IS full of implausiblr plot twists and terrible characterization.
                          Typical lie-beral mockery of Scripture. I notice you don't spend all of your free time attacking the Rig-Veda or the Popol-Vuh; it's just the real Scripture, the Holy King James Bible, that you are obsessed with attacking.
                          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Typical lie-beral mockery of Scripture. I notice you don't spend all of your free time attacking the Rig-Veda or the Popol-Vuh; it's just the real Scripture, the Holy King James Bible, that you are obsessed with attacking.

I don't see people trying to change the Constitution to bring it in line with the Rig Veda, and I've never heard of the Popol-Vuh.

Comment

Your lord doesn't get to make the rules for those who don't believe in him.
                              I don't believe in the Demoncratic Party or anything they stand for, so if God punishes America by allowing Osama Barack to steal the presidency it will be okay for me to ignore any laws they set forth?
                              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                                I don't believe in the Demoncratic Party or anything they stand for, so if God punishes America by allowing Osama Barack to steal the presidency it will be okay for me to ignore any laws they set forth?

No - you are a citizen of the US, therefore you are subject to its laws. I am not a member of your church, nor of your religion, so I am not bound by your dogma.

Comment

Working...
                                X