• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rescued from Wicca

wop
    Wop? seriously? It's 2007...
    Same for "chink" "wetback", ect.
    Catlick and Wicker are ok though, but those other ones are some seriously outdated racial slurs. You might be able to change your religion, but you can't change your race.

Comment

Originally posted by SinisterPizza View Post
      Same for "chink" "wetback", ect.
      Catlick and Wicker are ok though, but those other ones are some seriously outdated racial slurs. You might be able to change your religion, but you can't change your race.
      First of all, just because the rest of the world have become lieberalized do not mean that these is incorrect terms. I for one finds "wetback" to a proper term, for I has not ever met one of them thangs that got here legally! And it do not be surprising that you say race can't be changed, since you is unsaved and do not know about Godly things like Brother Remy's Ex-Negro program. I is planning on attending that program myself in a few months and has already signed up to do so. PRAISE!!
      sigpic
      "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

Yes, I suppose race can be "changed"...if you want to be like this lol

Hmm...did not know (judging from that red piece of string) that he was Kabbalan...

You can change how you act, but, unless someone wants to go the MJ way, you cannot change your skin color.

Comment

Yet more evidence of the hateful mentality that comes with Darwinism. This liberal hatemonger obviously believes that, since it's the 21st Century, the "inferior races" such as our greasy wop friends should have died out now, in accordance with Darwin's amoral "survival of the fittest" principle. Once again, we see how Enlightenment rationality leads inevitably to genocide.
          You can change how you act, but, unless someone wants to go the MJ way, you cannot change your skin color.
          First of all, that's not true:
          Exodus 34:29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.
          30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

Some people speculate that Robert Kilroy-Silk may be a latter-day Moses.

But this is all by the by, the point is that anyone can give up criminal negro behaviour and become a Christian. We are all too happy to recognise those who abandon the negro lifestyle as being ex-negroes.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Hmm...did not know (judging from that red piece of string) that he was Kabbalan...

Well, Wacko Jacko just hop into bed with whoever he think gonna get him out of jail whenever he get caught doing impure things with chillrens. One day he a jehovah witness, the next day he a mudslime, and now if what you say be correct, he be a joo.

Also, it do not be necessary to get the plastic surgeries like Michelle Jackson have done in order to look another skin color. You just needs to know how to put make-up on right. Back in the day, white folk had dressed themselves up like black folk!

I don't know why they had did that... maybe it was some kind of ministry (do that be what minstrel mean?) they was durrin' and they had thought that black folk would trust them more if they painted they selves up. Anyway, I know I's convinced! If I had seen that man in the picture walkin' down the street lookin' like that, I'd mistake him for my next door neighbor! It do not be right for a man to be wearin' make-up, though. I bet he was a homer!
            sigpic
            "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
              [/color]
              I presume pre-K refers to her first Ketamine experience? Friend, boasting about your daughter's terrorist connections won't endear you to anyone.

Pre-kindergarten.

Does that include her need to not suffer for eternity in Hell?

Since we don't believe in hell, it's not an issue.

Don't change the subject. We were talking about if she chooses to have children outside of marriage. Or if she just doesn't get married at all - you've already explained how people don't decide to have children in your family, they just have accidents.

YOU were talking about her having children outside of marriage. I never specifially said that. BUt since you brought the subject up, as long as she can support any children she decides to have, I don't care who the father is or if she marries him. That's for her to decide.

Good Lord, it must be like bizarro world in your household - two Christ-hating freaks too busy trying on each other's clothes to notice that their own daughter is hanging around with enemy combatants!
              No one at our hsouse hates Jesus. We just don't worship him. And there would be no point in my husband and me trying on each other's clothes since he is built like a linebacker and I am rather petite. My daughter and I sometimes wear each other's clothes. And I'm sure that life at my house is much more pleasant than life in Paranoia World, where you seem to have taken up residence.

Comment

• Stupidity

You people are a bunch of ****ing morons . You know nothing of wicca and its practices. We do not sacrifice goats, we are not allowed to. It goes agianst our one true law "...and it harm none, do what ye will." Bunch of ****ing morons.

Comment

• Re: Stupidity

Originally posted by Brother Hell View Post
                  You people are a bunch of ****ing morons . You know nothing of wicca and its practices. We do not sacrifice goats, we are not allowed to. It goes agianst our one true law "...and it harm none, do what ye will." Bunch of ****ing morons.
                  Well buddy, I'll have to respectfully disagree with you there. Several of our pastors have spent years deep in study of your perverted baby-eating ways. If you would like to show us a complete copy of these "true laws" you claim to follow, we would love to see them.

Apparently your "true law" doesn't prohibit cursing like a drunk sailor on shore leave.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Brother MelonHead View Post
                    you say you not want to harm no one, an then you say bad words an call us mean names that hurt our feelings

this what you made me do --->

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mell View Post
                      Your "true" law?
                      So before Crowley, or was it Gardner, or maybe someone else with "Silver" in their name, wrote it..
                      True laws didn't exist?

The true law is found in the Holy KJV1611 Bible..
                      And ignorance of it is no excuse, God will judge you according to it, whatever you've heard of it or not.

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law:
                      And as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
                      For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
                      Romans 2:12-13
                      Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 04-12-2007, 02:12 PM.
                      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                      Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mell View Post
                        Next you'll be saying you don't eat babies!

Comment

Yet more evidence of the hateful mentality that comes with Darwinism. This liberal hatemonger obviously believes that, since it's the 21st Century, the "inferior races" such as our greasy wop friends should have died out now, in accordance with Darwin's amoral "survival of the fittest" principle. Once again, we see how Enlightenment rationality leads inevitably to genocide.
                          lol, I meant, that people shouldn't be calling people those things, it's mean. Who said I was a Darwinist anyways? I have not got one of those "Darwin" fish on my bumper. How did people come to be? That's anyone's guess. Creation, Evolution, or out of a giant clam, everyone's going to say something different. I had to make up a chart of a bazillion different creation stories from different cultures for Comparative Civilizations this year...there's way more stories out there than just the Bible and Darwin. And I...really don't take too much of a stance on this issue. I'm not against creationism, but I'm not against deviloution either ~shrugs~ Creatures evolved, but maybe God created things to evolve..that seems to make sense, actually.

Comment

lol, I meant, that people shouldn't be calling people those things, it's mean. Who said I was a Darwinist anyways? I have not got one of those "Darwin" fish on my bumper. How did people come to be? That's anyone's guess. Creation, Evolution, or out of a giant clam, everyone's going to say something different. I had to make up a chart of a bazillion different creation stories from different cultures for Comparative Civilizations this year...there's way more stories out there than just the Bible and Darwin. And I...really don't take too much of a stance on this issue. I'm not against creationism, but I'm not against deviloution either ~shrugs~ Creatures evolved, but maybe God created things to evolve..that seems to make sense, actually.
                            That is an unbiblical belief, and a doctrine of devils.
                            Just as "devilution" is, as you so aptly put it.

The only true account of how life and the earth came to be can be found in the KJV1611 Bible.
                            If you do not believe that then you are in serious danger of hellfire.
                            Repent!
                            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                            Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              Dear Landover Baptist Church,

Hello everyone. I have wonderful news to share with you all. Last week, I was walking along the southern border of our compound. I inadvertently crossed the border that separates our compound from the rest of the sinful world (except for Landover). The part of the border I was walking along was rarely visited and thus unkempt. Upon returning home I immediately assigned a Negro servant to fix it. ( Ok this I have a bit of a problem with...uhhh negro servents? ok the use of the word Negro ..whats with that? I do believe those days are long gone.)
                              Anyway, as I was walking, I came upon, to my horror, a blood-soaked satanic altar! ( Thats a Bad thing...destroy it in God's name)

Six wiccans were walking toward the altar. They had a goat on a leash.(uhh Wiccans do not use goats for anything unless they plan to eat them...at least not any Wiccans I have ever met or know.)

I guess they intended to sacrifice it. Even when they saw me, I stood my ground. I took out my Holy Bible and All-in-One exorcism kit provided by the local Baptist church. When the wiccans reached me, the leader of the group said, “You!! Child of the Light!! You have no place here!! Leave or we shall sacrifice you also!!!” I can’t stand how melodramatic wiccans are. ( ok here goes the part I will probably get bashed for..First off ...Wiccans do not make sacrifices to anyone...those are called Satanists. I know A number of Wiccan people and i can assure you they do not do what you have accused them of here..not saying their way is right - but this posted here is gross mis-information.)

After they were all passed out from the exorcism, I removed a hypodermic tranquilizer from my Exorcism Kit and administered it to them one by one. ( Uhmm and this i do believe is Illegal in any state ..using a controlled substance on another Human being by force is against the law and punishable as a Felony.)
                              Listen, I do believe In God ...but...We are not here to judge one another...we are here to deliver his word to others..not force it on them...we are to show compassion not brute force. "Judge not lest ye be judged"...is that not part of Gods word? In another post here someone mentioned Stoning people that are not of God and killing your enemies...that is not the way of God and you know it. One of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt not kill" - Now if that is true and holds true to this day as God's rules for us to live by...why would anyone that is of God even think of doing such a Blasphemis thing? I see alot of Good here in these posts...but I also see alot of people that are taking things out of context and saying its ok to do this..even though the bible tells us not to..its called the New Testament. I suggest some of you read it and understand that it is for us in this day and time to live by and follow.

Nighthawk
                              Last edited by OnYourKnees; 04-13-2007, 04:57 PM. Reason: Corrected quoting error

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
                                Next you'll be saying you don't eat babies!
                                Ok this goes to prove what i was saying in my other post...Judge not lest ye be Judged...

Do you people even look into the other beliefs before you start hate bashing the people in them? The things you say and do reflect on yourselves In God's eyes. Do you really think he likes what he sees you doing to others?? It is not our place to Judge..that is for God not us! We are Judged by what we do unto others ..our actions...God knows and sees all...you people that are hate mongers and bashers and judgers beware....God is watching you and knows your foul hearts...you say you do these things in his name...that in itself is Blasphemy to God!

Comment

Working...
                                X