X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
    WHAT!!!!? NO!!! I could neve speak so much like is normal for me if were that true!
    Are you some kind of crazy!?

Actually, dont answer that....
    What does this mean about the men that like to chew on cigars a lot? I'm getting grossed
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss???

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
      P.S: And both the mouth and the cooter are slightly wet in the inside.
      Not Mrs. Hutchins... Dry as the Sahara.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I think you should abstain from kissing even after getting married. It has nothing to do with producing soldiers for Christ.

Comment

The scientists make it sound even more disgusting. They reckon kissing "evolved" (yes, I know) from monkeys passing food from one mouth to another.

No mention of Satan in their crazy ideas at all.

Says something when even scientist atheists think it's gross, though.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I've only ever seen catholics "cheek kissing" mwah mwah like at a mafia funeral or something.

My cousin suggested (when I enquired) that cheek kissing could be a form of bukkake and he suggested meeting me after work at the nearby docks for a demonstration, but I don't like Japanese food. Then he said I was suffering from "infantile amnesia" — he is quite mad.

Comment

The foul sauce they slather over that Jap bukkake food is best to be avoided, Sister. Stay away from him.
              sigpic
              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
              The truth about volcanos
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                The foul sauce they slather over that Jap bukkake food is best to be avoided, Sister. Stay away from him.
                I checked it out. He actually wanted me to EAT IT!

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                  I checked it out. He actually wanted me to EAT IT!
                  Horrible, salty foreign muck. Never let him put it in your mouth.
                  sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

well, I'm saving myself for Peyton Manning. I'm gonna marry him in the sight of God, and all of the Defeated, TN Baptist congregation! Once we're married, I'ma give him a big wet french fries kiss right on his handsome mouth!
                    Genesis 1:24
                    And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind: and it was so."

Comment

I've been abstaining from this disgusting act for 3 YEARS this Friday!

A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                      "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                      If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by JustGotSaved View Post
                        Rev Jim,

What about manual-genital? (not the Mexican ManuEl, but ManuAl.)
                        If you can't wait until she is twelve, what kind of animal are you anyway???
                        "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                        John 8:32

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Helge View Post
                          If you can't wait until she is twelve, what kind of animal are you anyway???
                          Sorry Brother, i got no idea what your talking about here. My ownly question was "is it ok if i play with myself?"

Not....not like i ever do or anything.

Dont know where the 12 year old came in. Not from me.
                          Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

A question. If is no OK to kiss a fiancé (although I can't see why it can be wrong) is it OK for to THINK of kissing a fiancé. I mean hypotheticle of course, because I am single and my sister have asked me so I ask because she want to know and so I can say her the answer because this dont affect me of course, but if she was maybe thinking of kiss or think about imagining a kiss whit a boy she likes or a boyfriend, you know just, like imagine they are in a embrace and his head on her chest and then they look in the each other's eyes and kiss gental and soft and caress they the faces and hair like really in love, then is OK this because she dont actually did the kiss but only think about it in her mind?

??
                            Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                            My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                            - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
                              then is OK this because she dont actually did the kiss but only think about it in her mind?
                              If she wanted to borrow your homotherapy oinkment, later on - I'd say that it had probably not been OK, the kissing thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                                If she wanted to borrow your homotherapy oinkment, later on - I'd say that it had probably not been OK, the kissing thought.
                                Why would she want to borrow me the homotherapy oinkment? I'm confuse.
                                Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                                My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                                - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X