X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marijuana Kills!

Originally posted by mainquestforgod View Post
    I think the substance should be checked for in all security checks the horror of it!
    Maybe you should rely on your own resources instead of counting on the government to do everything for you, unless of course you are pro-welfare state.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    sigpic

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          Getting normal people hooked on marijuana is yet another part of the Gay Agenda.

How the hell does that even add up?! Marijuana has everything to do with sexual beliefs. That picture you posted of that shirt was something called a "liberal agenda."

Comment

Creation Scientists have recently released this informational poster. It explains in technical terms how the marijuana carries the homer into your body. I urge you all to print it out and post it in your children's bedrooms.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              My nephew is a pot addict. It was his party for getting his GED after 20 years of home schooling. Some stranger homeless person snuck in and gave him a reefer.
              I have to tough love it and my entire family has had to turn thier backs on him. It has been three weeks since he was forcibly removed from my brothers house. I hope the boy is willing to beg Jesus for forgiveness and turn his life around. I'll never forgive him. He is dead to me.
              He gets more pussy than you, too.

Comment

Originally posted by AtheistVoice View Post
                He gets more pussy than you, too.
                Hello AtheistVoice.

You may not know this but house cats are not mentioned in the Bible I have read it all the way through it mentions lions a bunch of times.

Thank you.

Rusty
                Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

That damnable Marihuanna is what turned me gay to begin with. It all started like this:

First it's all fun and games.
                    Then it shrinks your penis, making it unfit for a woman's love tunnel.
                    Next: no other choice than to seek out other HOMOS and share in sin
                    Finally, eternity in hell and deservedly so!

Thank God I found the way of salvation in time.

I MUST WARN THE OTHERS!!!
                    Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

You actually can't inject weed, and it's never killed anyone of overdose ever. And what this women is describing is medically impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by "dirty"_hippie View Post
                        You actually can't inject weed, and it's never killed anyone of overdose ever. And what this women is describing is medically impossible.
                        Did you not read what Forum Member William said?

Marajuani turned him gay!

YIC
                        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                          Did you not read what Forum Member William said?

Marajuani turned him gay!
                          YIC
                          No, he said weed shrunk his penis. Again, medically impossible. And then he had "no choice" but to engage in homosexual sex. How can a plant render your free will inoperable??

Comment

No, he said weed shrunk his penis. Again, medically impossible. And then he had "no choice" but to engage in homosexual sex. How can a plant render your free will inoperable??
                            Please show how this is medically impossible. When the gaywise looks at a woman their penile member shrivels: I thought that was obvious.

YIC
                            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Smoking marijuana can, in some cases, restrict bloodflow to the penis when erect, so, if erect at the time of the hit, a penis can be up to a third of an inch shorter.
                              In no case would it "shrivel up", and this still doesn't address the issue of the plant taking away his free will....

Comment

Smoking marijuana can, in some cases, restrict bloodflow to the penis when erect, so, if erect at the time of the hit, a penis can be up to a third of an inch shorter.
                                In no case would it "shrivel up", and this still doesn't address the issue of the plant taking away his free will....
                                So you admit you lied previously when you said it couldn't happen.

Please tell us which of your other "reassurances" are lies too.

Maybe if you weren't so militant and agenda-driven you wouldn't have to lie all the time to defend your way of life. I suggest you seek God in your life and leave the dishonesty behind you.
                                Leviticus 26:15-16
                                And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Working...
                                X