Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray for Jesus
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

mikmik is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Exclamation Pray for Jesus - 12-22-2007, 08:34 PM

Can he not die again for our sinful souls? He must have it easy, he is practiced.

I hate whiping myself, and my girlfrtiend. Would it be so much to aks if he could undecend and die for us one more time?

I aks you, and I pray for our salvation, yet once.

I never bought a hooker, my love, Jesus, please. I am seeking salvation, please die for us!!!!!!!!!!
(#2)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Jesus - 12-23-2007, 04:01 AM

WTF?

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray for Jesus - 12-23-2007, 09:11 PM

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hebrews 10:11-14

NOBODY who is Saved would ask Jesus to sacrifice Himself for our sins again!
His sacrifice was PERFECT!
REPENT!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Chezund Rice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray for Jesus - 12-28-2007, 04:50 AM

Priests brawl at Jesus' birthplace -
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/....ap/index.html

I think I'd pray for Jesus to rise up with HIS broom and sweep 'em all out of their temple (and smite 'em with a few of their rocks while he's at it!)
(#5)
Old
Godly Brit
True Christian™

Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother McGregor has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Jesus - 01-04-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezund Rice View Post
Priests brawl at Jesus' birthplace -
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/....ap/index.html

I think I'd pray for Jesus to rise up with HIS broom and sweep 'em all out of their temple (and smite 'em with a few of their rocks while he's at it!)
Well what can you expect from pugilistic papists?

To you agents of false religions and atheists...
Proverbs 16:2
All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.