X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask an Ex-Negro

Originally posted by Sister Kitty View Post
    Your shame about your racial origins is understandable. I will refrain from alluding to the racial abomination that is your genome. Shall we instead discuss something more suited to your areas of expertise? Part of your background suggests hotel cleanliness services, while the other part of your background suggests robbery, rape, fraud, assault, murder... etc. Do you work at a hotel, or have you succumbed to your "darkside"?
    Neither. I am pretty sure there was nothing unclear about "I'm not just half- Black half- Puerto Rican". I'm an aspiring speech pathologist. Maybe it's time to not just look at stereotypes- not all of us fall under them.

Comment

You know that chica Lopez with the culo? Well that's the "bl" part of her blatino heritage. She's been married, what, five or six times and now she's gettin' it from a tattooed 24 year old? That's her PR side.

She recently faked a car commercial using a body double. The ad showing her reminiscing as she drives through her old Bronx neighborhood was actually shot in Los Angeles. Like she'd really own a Fiat.
      Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by shy Rita View Post
        As someone who is half-Black half- Puerto Rican (I apparently don't appear to be either), I must know- is it necessary for a person who doesn't act like a Negro to still be an ex-Negro? Or can we forgo that process?

Blessings!
        Was your mother a spic who got raped by a coon at a drunken party? Tell us the story, you'll feel better.

FYI: God hates a race mixer.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Don't waste your time reading if you're not Rita,

I went to Porto Rico once and it was like, sooo indigenous. The tainos chopped up coconuts with machetes and there were little green frogs everywhere. It was difficult to sleep at night because the frogs made a funny chirping noise. Believe it or not I couldn't find any of those trucks that sell tacos and burritos. The main foods were fried green bananas and arroz con pollo.

I did meet some nice rich white people who had escaped from Cuba but they were vastly outnumbered by purpley skinned blacks (much darker than the coloreds from home). I learned they were Haitians; many seemed to be suffering with an emaciating disease.

One day when it was overcast I like overexposed and got a bad sunburn on my chest. I had to go to a clinico and wait in the ladies line with lots of mestizas. Every single one had PID which I think is caused by dampness. It made them smell like... bad. I was like so glad to get out of that place.

Most people were employed by either big rum distilleries as cane choppers or US drug companies. Labor is cheap so the island is a haven for pill manufacturing. El beisbol is big time and every kid thinks he will be the next Jose Canseco. I can understand why your family left and I think you will enjoy a marginally better life as a result. I certainly would not want Porto Rico to be a state even if they did learn to speak english. I already pay taxes to support the folks like you who think "they's owed" a college education. Because I am white, I've had to work hard at Ben & Jerry's to pay for my AA degree. Do you think that's fair?

Anyway, I have rambled enough about PR. If I were President I would just give the place back to Mexico--then the language thing would not be a barrier.

Robbie
          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

You're an extremely racist person, That's the most offensive heap of garbage i have ever read in my life.. You should be ashamed that you shun your culture and spout racist words. It's not a matter of what color your skin is, Jesus was of middle eastern heritage due to the americas and such being unfounded at that time... and the real americans the "Injuns" as you called them were not white either Europe was the area "White" people came from AND southern africa, There is no such thing as a "Ex-negro" Unless you count mike jackson whom was an insult to either race.. Just like this was an insult to the way you were made and how god made you.. because obviously if you exist.. the color you are.. GOD LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT because he has made you that way, Or am i wrong? Apparently you need to re-examine that book you've pledged your life to and sold your soul to, Because it's pointing you in the wrong direction, Racism, bigotry, hatred, sexism, homophobia and generalization are not the values god would praise.
            Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Well, with logic in play.. I would say all of you are going to hell, Especially the OP because he is black.. Yet he insults his people. Pretty much a text book definition of "Hypocrites" as well as all of you and the lies.. that's got to be about 10,000 + on this web site? You guys are fucked.. especially with all these racial stereotypes.. (Those are lies!) It's really exciting to find out all this I know! Even because you ARE white you still will be damned! due to your largely intolerant structure and vastly inbred culture.

Comment

Son, you need to do some reading before you start your uninformed ranting. Go get your Bible (KJV1611) and read up on the Curse of Ham. Believe me when I say it will save you some embarrassment later on.
                Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                ...and get off my lawn
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Was your mother a spic who got raped by a coon at a drunken party? Tell us the story, you'll feel better.

FYI: God hates a race mixer.
                  I would, but you guys couldn't handle the story.

FYI: My mother isn't a spic.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                    Son, you need to do some reading before you start your uninformed ranting. Go get your Bible (KJV1611) and read up on the Curse of Ham. Believe me when I say it will save you some embarrassment later on.
                    You do know, your version of the bible is purely man made and you are following values of an era past? It's this insolent dribble that is embarrassing. it's embarrassing to mankind, You tell people to burn in hell, Well guess where we will see you all. All of these things you proclaim evil, None of you even seem to have been out of your safety bubble you've never seen evil so you pick out petty things and call them a sin upon the lord, Yet rape and racism are okay. (Also, being man made... makes it the word of man.. not the lord)

Comment

Originally posted by Vygart View Post
                      You do know, your version of the bible is purely man made and you are following values of an era past? It's this insolent dribble that is embarrassing. it's embarrassing to mankind, You tell people to burn in hell, Well guess where we will see you all. All of these things you proclaim evil, None of you even seem to have been out of your safety bubble you've never seen evil so you pick out petty things and call them a sin upon the lord, Yet rape and racism are okay. (Also, being man made... makes it the word of man.. not the lord)
                      No True Christian™ has said rape and racism is okay. Neither is fluffy-bunny Christian wanna-be's. If you want to Praise Jesus' Holy Name and avoid eternity as Satan's play-thing, you'd best get to learning who Jesus really is. Hint - not the stinky, faggoty hippy people like to pretend He is.
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

So how do YOU find out about God?
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          No True Christian™ has said rape and racism is okay. Neither is fluffy-bunny Christian wanna-be's. If you want to Praise Jesus' Holy Name and avoid eternity as Satan's play-thing, you'd best get to learning who Jesus really is. Hint - not the stinky, faggoty hippy people like to pretend He is.
                          Because a differing opinion than yours or any of the others here will have me damned? I think not i think you best learn whom Jesus really was (Because he's dead now..That's past tense) and draw your head out of the governments contained neo-christian bullshit.. and by the way the ™ at the end of the christian thing is horrible, i'm sure god likes to know it's been reserved for this kind of abomination on man kind.

I don't read your potty mouth deleted bible that's for sure, It's a guideline not a forced creed. There is no superiority of race or ethnic decent nor is there any reason for anyone to excluded due to those factors nor should they have to revoke those factors. As i've seen "Ex-negro" With a watermelon.. that's racist and apparently calling others "Coons" "Spics" and so forth is just peachy, It's racism dumbass. Seems alot of you are hypocrites. OH and while i'm at it the Jewish did not kill jesus(Whom was of middle eastern heritage)

Comment

Because a differing opinion than yours or any of the others here will have me damned? I think not i think you best learn whom Jesus really was (Because he's dead now..That's past tense) and draw your head out of the governments contained neo-christian bullshit.. and by the way the ™ at the end of the christian thing is horrible, i'm sure god likes to know it's been reserved for this kind of abomination on man kind.

I don't read your potty mouth deleted bible that's for sure, It's a guideline not a forced creed. There is no superiority of race or ethnic decent nor is there any reason for anyone to excluded due to those factors nor should they have to revoke those factors. As i've seen "Ex-negro" With a watermelon.. that's racist and apparently calling others "Coons" "Spics" and so forth is just peachy, It's racism dumbass. Seems alot of you are hypocrites. OH and while i'm at it the Jewish did not kill jesus(Whom was of middle eastern heritage)
                            John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Matthew 13:41-43
                            41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Right. It's not in any way enforced by God...
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Because a differing opinion than yours or any of the others here will have me damned?
                              No. You will be damned because you are a filthy, disgusting sinner and God will not tolerate such crap in Heaven where all is Holy. If you want to avoid this destination you have been born for, then your only hope is to confess Jesus as your LORD and Master (Romans 10:9) and get crackin' at obedience to God's Holy Will.
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

As i said shitty bible, You use damnation as a fear tactic because you cannot explain things yourselves. It's laughable that you think this way and it's laughable that you take it in a literal stance, AS it was written and mass produced by man, Congratulations you've now become a mind slave to the government.

Comment

Working...
                                X