X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Originally posted by HogwartsRules View Post
    If this is the way Baptists behave and portray their belief, then I'm glad I'm Methodist.
    Who are you?
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
      If by cyberbullying you mean our saying the things that are right and true, regardless of you "feelings"... maybe, that's the way to spread HIS word and a chance of saving souls.

On the other hand I don't see anyone from this forum outside of it. We're at home, saying GOD's word and YOU come here, YOU attack our belifs, YOU call us hateful, ignorant, even calling GOD's word a lie.

I don't know the definition of cyberbullying, but it seems as if you just decided to climb on top of a man and then crying rape.

PRAY TO JESUS!
      YOUR God's word, not the true God's. It's because of people like you guys who created bullying in the first place. Cyberbullying is bullying people on the internet, but if you guys don't know the meaning of bullying, then you guys are in need of a dictionary.
      Rise above hate!

John 4:8 ESV "Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."

Comment

If this is the way Baptists behave and portray their belief, then I'm glad I'm Methodist.
        Tell me friend, doesn't it bother you that you are not a Christian and therefore destined to spend eternity in Hell? You may have time to repent. I am willing to take you under my wing and provide close and personal guidance to the Lap of Jesus(r).
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Tell me friend, doesn't it bother you that you are not a Christian and therefore destined to spend eternity in Hell? You may have time to repent. I am willing to take you under my wing and provide close and personal guidance to the Lap of Jesus®.
          Last time I checked, Methodists ARE Christians. Same as Lutherans, Catholics, and everyone else who believes in Jesus CHRIST.
          Exodus 22:18
          Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Comment

Last time I checked, Methodists ARE Christians. Same as Lutherans, Catholics, and everyone else who believes in Jesus CHRIST.
            Just calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one. Jesus told us how He identifies a genuine Christian:

[Matthew 7:21-23 KJV] 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

No friend, they are not. That is a lie perpetuated on the unaware. Only Baptists are Christians. You might want to read the ENTIRE Bible instead of listening to the hogwash some snake charmer is spewing as he reaches into your pocket.

False Religions And Cults
              Catholics Aren't Christians
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver Brendan Hayve View Post
                Cite the relevant statute, and explain how it applies here.
                A response to this would be nice.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                  Just calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one. Jesus told us how He identifies a genuine Christian:

[Matthew 7:21-23 KJV] 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
                  I never said anything about people who call themselves Christian. I said, "everyone else who believes in Jesus CHRIST."

Comment

No friend, they are not. That is a lie perpetuated on the unaware. Only Baptists are Christians. You might want to read the ENTIRE Bible instead of listening to the hogwash some snake charmer is spewing as he reaches into your pocket.

How do you know HogwartsRules didn't read the Bible? Dude's a complete stranger, we don't know much about him/her. Just proved my point about you people jumping to conclusions.
                    Rise above hate!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Who are you?
                      A Methodist who was raised to believe that God loved everybody, no matter their color, strength of belief, age, gender, or social status.

Comment

How about you save me the trouble, since you are apparently all-knowing, and tell me where it says Baptists are the only Christians. Book, Chapter and Verse, please.

Comment

A Methodist who was raised to believe that God loved everybody, no matter their color, strength of belief, age, gender, or social status.
                          I'm sorry to hear that. Have you read the Holy Bible yet?
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I never said anything about people who call themselves Christian. I said, "everyone else who believes in Jesus CHRIST."
                            And the Bible passage that I quoted shows how someone who genuinely believes in Jesus Christ behaves.

Originally posted by KingOfRockX View Post
                            How do you know HogwartsRules didn't read the Bible?
                            Because so far, that person has demonstrated no familiarity with it.

Then you were raised to believe lies. We've already discussed in this thread whether, according to the Bible, God loves everybody.
                            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                              And the Bible passage that I quoted shows how someone who genuinely believes in Jesus Christ behaves.

Because so far, that person has demonstrated no familiarity with it.

Then you were raised to believe lies. We've already discussed in this thread whether, according to the Bible, God loves everybody.
                              So, you're making assumptions.
                              Rise above hate!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfRockX View Post
                                So, you're making assumptions.
                                You're quite wrong. I'm going by the evidence. There's a huge difference.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X