Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Tampons?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#21)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shert View Post
Apology accepted. I like people who document their claims.

Regarding Ayisha:
Getting married at early age was a regular thing to do 1420 years ago. Not only the prophet did, most, if not all, men and women did it. A girl becomes a full women once she starts having her period, therefore, the prophet married a full grown woman, not a child.
My grandmother got married when she was 12 years. I also met many old people in the U.S. who got married when they were young. My wife's grandmother, who is American, got married when she was 11 years old.

Regarding playing with dolls, well everyone was playing with them.
I remember 20 years ago, anyone playing video games is considered a kid. But now, everyone does. Thats the same thing with dolls. +1420 years ago, dolls were not restricted only to kids. Everybody played with them.

Khomaini,
Only people in Iran, or most of them, consider him a very special guy. The rest of the world considers him a very sick guy because of some of his rules.
Also, I studied Khomaini a lot and I never seen such a ruling, would you mind providing me with the book name??
Girls do not get their period at nine years of age, and he married her when she was at the age of six. Sorry, I'm not buying it. She was in no way a full-grown woman.

Quote:
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh"
(#22)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 05:16 AM

Quote:

Regarding Ayisha:
Getting married at early age was a regular thing to do 1420 years ago. Not only the prophet did, most, if not all, men and women did it. A girl becomes a full women once she starts having her period, therefore, the prophet married a full grown woman, not a child.
My grandmother got married when she was 12 years. I also met many old people in the U.S. who got married when they were young. My wife's grandmother, who is American, got married when she was 11 years old.

Regarding playing with dolls, well everyone was playing with them.
I remember 20 years ago, anyone playing video games is considered a kid. But now, everyone does. Thats the same thing with dolls. +1420 years ago, dolls were not restricted only to kids. Everybody played with them.

Khomaini,
Only people in Iran, or most of them, consider him a very special guy. The rest of the world considers him a very sick guy because of some of his rules.
Also, I studied Khomaini a lot and I never seen such a ruling, would you mind providing me with the book name??
She was having her monthlies at 6 years old?

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#23)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 07:00 AM

Quote:

Regarding Ayisha:
No. I'm sorry, but no. That was a child, not a woman. She had not reached full physical or mental maturity. Just because someone gets their period does not mean they are fully grown, they still have a lot more developing to do.
Your prophet married a child, who would have only just reached adulthood when he died.
You can look at it any way you want, but it's still wrong. You think those child-brides enjoy some old pervert buying then raping them? Why don't you ask them how they feel?

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#24)
Old
Unsaved Trash

shert is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 08:10 AM

Here is a copy/paste regarding the issue of age difference:
With regard to the issue of her being young and your being confused about that, you should note that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) grew up in a hot country, the Arabian Peninsula. Usually in hot countries adolescence comes early and people marry early. This is how the people of Arabia were until recently. Moreover, women vary greatly in their development and their physical readiness for marriage.

Again, Its funny that no one commented on my grandmother getting married at 12 or my wife's grandmother getting married at 11. Ask many old people in the US, they will tell you the same.
The marriage happened when she was 6 years old, and they lived together as husband and wife when she was 9 years old.

Rachel:
you said:
Why don't you ask them how they feel?
There is nothing but love when reading about the life of Ayisha and the prophet. I don't have time to post any proofs right now, but if you think I am wrong, prove it.
Developing process differs between time to time and locations. You cannot use the standards of these days in a specific region to judge the developing process 1425 years ago in a region you haven't learned about.

OnYourKnees:
There is no book called Tahrirolvasyleh, maybe you mean Tahrir Al-Waseelah. Even though I don't follow or believe this guy, I will look into the issue.
(#25)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 09:09 AM

I've read autobiographies of women who've grown up in the east, the things they've lived with and had to put up with, and the atrocities that they've seen done to others.

From their perspective, young brides are often forced into something horrific, something they hope to bring to light by getting their stories published. Of course, not all women in such circumstances will agree, but many of them will.

How many of them, do you think, would choose to go along with marriage to an old man as a child, if they were given a choice in the matter?

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#26)
Old
Unsaved Trash

shert is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 10:05 AM

Rachel:
In Islam a woman cannot be forced into marriage. In Aeysha's case, her father made the decision for her. When she grew up and became 9 years old, she still had a choice to withdraw from the marriage.
Getting married to a young woman was not the prophet's idea. It was someone's else.
In regard to your question:
"How many of them, do you think, would choose to go along with marriage to an old man as a child, if they were given a choice in the matter?"
I would say, not many. But that doesn't mean I blame those who choose to marry older men, or accuse those who want to marry young women.
Looking at the history of Arabia, there are MANY and MANY cases where old men married younger women. This habit has changed now due to many factors.
(#27)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 11:54 AM

The age women get their monthly curses has been getting earlier, not later, throughout time.

Nowhere can one find that 6 years is the age for the start!
Historical Data on Age at Menarche
Early data
Ancient Rome 12-14
Medieval Europe 12-14
Medieval Middle East 12-13
Nineteenth Century
Manchester 1840s
working class women 15.7
upper class women 14.6
London 1855 (hospital patients) 15.5
Germany 1869 15.7
Scotland 1870 15.6-16.6
London 1880 (middle class) 15
U.S.A. late 19th century 12-14

This information is from this site:
http://www.mum.org/menarage.htm

Then of course there's the issue of female castration, isn't there?
There is no way a six year old girl was not forced to marry.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

(#28)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

bonzo2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
No. I'm sorry, but no. That was a child, not a woman. She had not reached full physical or mental maturity. Just because someone gets their period does not mean they are fully grown, they still have a lot more developing to do.
Your prophet married a child, who would have only just reached adulthood when he died.
You can look at it any way you want, but it's still wrong. You think those child-brides enjoy some old pervert buying then raping them? Why don't you ask them how they feel?

I fully agree with Rachel's post if you look at the research on children who have been sexually abused you will find that all suffer with post truamatic stress syndrome and other deep rooted pyschological problems that they have to deal with for the rest of their lives. Your Prophet was a pervert simple as
(#29)
Old
Unsaved Trash

Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 12:13 PM

I didn't say she had her first period when she was 6. She became a full woman in Islam when she turned 9, and thats when they started living together.
Aeyisha was not forced. She had a choice that her father made when she was 6, then she had a choice when she turned 9 and she chose to live with the prophet.

Hypothetically, she was forced into marrying the prophet, they lived a beautiful life together. Along with many other couples just like them.
And as I said, many people in the US used to get married early, is that wrong??
(#30)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 12:21 PM

A beautiful life together????
I seriously doubt a 9 year old girl getting raped by an old man would use the word beautiful to describe it.

Matthew:

(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.Brother John has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
A beautiful life together????
I seriously doubt a 9 year old girl getting raped by an old man would use the word beautiful to describe it.
Muhammed must have been fugly as hell if he couldn't get anyone his own age.
(#32)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Thems was mormons and joos that had done that. Saved folks have never did that. Praise the Lord!
(#33)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 12:28 PM

Quote:
I didn't say she had her first period when she was 6. She became a full woman in Islam when she turned 9, and thats when they started living together.
Aeyisha was not forced. She had a choice that her father made when she was 6, then she had a choice when she turned 9 and she chose to live with the prophet.

Hypothetically, she was forced into marrying the prophet, they lived a beautiful life together. Along with many other couples just like them.
NO ONE in America marries a 9 year old child. No civilized society would tolerate it. The truth is, your cult was founded by a child rapist. You can try and rationalize it all you like, but the bottom line is moohammad was a filthy pervert, and he is being sodomized by pigs in hell even as you read this. Praise Jesus!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#34)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Rachel:
In Islam a woman cannot be forced into marriage. In Aeysha's case, her father made the decision for her.
Do you not see the inconsistency here?

A woman cannot be forced into marriage.

Her father made the decision for her.
(#35)
Old
Unsaved Foreign Trash
Dumb broad who keeps changing her email address
Interests: Interests: Witchcraft, fornication, ritual sacrifice,
and spectacularly silly pop music.

Alexia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
NO ONE in America marries a 9 year old child. No civilized society would tolerate it. The truth is, your cult was founded by a child rapist. You can try and rationalize it all you like, but the bottom line is moohammad was a filthy pervert, and he is being sodomized by pigs in hell even as you read this. Praise Jesus!
So what is the right age for a woman to get married?.

Nine is a little scary. He didn't.. you know.. no I don't want to think about it. Thats a child!

One Love, One Pain, One enemy.

Found you out ? I thought so. Funny people. Funny.
(#36)
Old
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke

Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia View Post
Nine is a little scary. He didn't.. you know.. no I don't want to think about it. Thats a child!
He married her at the age of six, the marriage was consumated when she was nine.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
(#37)
Old
Unsaved Foreign Trash

Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
He married her at the age of six, the marriage was consumated when she was nine.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Thats wrong. WRONG.... I don't care if he was a prohet of God. She was a child. If he loved her he should have waited untill she was a woman.

(#38)
Old
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke

Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia View Post
I don't care if he was a prohet of God.
Prophet of God? The guy was a whackjob.

Jesus is kind, considerate & compassion made manifest. That's why He wants us to send the mudslums back to hell. Are you starting to understand now?
(#39)
Old
Disgusting Unsaved Trash Who is Using the Computer at Hellion's House!
Please contact Brother Bobby Joe and the security team at the first sign of misbehaviour.
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

M.D. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
Girls do not get their period at nine years of age, and he married her when she was at the age of six. Sorry, I'm not buying it. She was in no way a full-grown woman.
Actually, I have personally seen a six year old get her period. It's a rarity in this day in age, but it is possible. And people back then did get married at a very early age. They had shorter life spans and probably grew up faster than people today do, mentally or otherwise. Although six is a little young. On the other hand, perhaps it only seems so strange because we are not accustom to that way of life.
(#40)
Old
Unsaved Foreign Trash

Default Re: Tampons? - 04-03-2007, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
Prophet of God? The guy was a whackjob.

Jesus is kind, considerate & compassion made manifest. That's why He wants us to send the mudslums back to hell. Are you starting to understand now?

Oh course mohammd was ,if he was going to have little girls! I can't stand the thought. It makes me queasy. I've not really studied Islam much, All muslims seem to say it's a religion of peace. Maybe I shall have too look into this... Argh nine.. ( can't deal at all.)

And I've understood for years.