X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust

Originally posted by Five Year Old Girl View Post
    Um, Sister Kitty,

Why come them Eskimos gotta live somewhere awl cold and stuff. Din't Jeevus like them anymore?

An' why come the fish up here is too big ta' fry. They giveded me some fish only it's not like Mommy cooks, ceptin when she makes me eat lany-Lynn or eated a bicycle tire.

I don't like bicycle tireses.

I wanna go home!

(Sob!)
    Hush, little girl. Do not cry. Sister Kitty will do all she can for you. Children are the most precious resource to Eskimos, even unsaved Eskimos, when they sober up.

Where are you dear one? Are you somewhere in my land?

And yes, Jesus never liked my people because we are direct ancestors of Cain. Well not direct exactly, as all know Noah and his sons were ancestors of Seth, Adam's 3rd son. But sadly, the ancestor of my people was a descendant of Cain, one of Noah's daughters-in-law. We are the descendants of a sinful woman.

This is probably too complicated, dear child, what is important is that some Eskimos are now coming to Jesus and Salvation. Almost 20 of us now.

I do not know your story, or if you can go home. But if you cannot, would you like to come to mine? I have asked my husband and he says we need more Caucasian True Christian(tm) blood in our family. We will cherish you always, so long as you love and obey God. And we will cut the fish into smaller pieces.
    Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Comment

Well, I don't know where I am, but Mawmy says I can come home when I beat up a Mooslim, only I can't find none here. We gots Phil-guys an Sammy-Ons, an' like Tongy-peoplow, but mostly jess' Eskimos.

I went ta' Naly-Kat-yuck yesterday on accounta I wuz awl hungry an' alls they gave me was a box of bicycle tires with lard on 'em.

Daddy says it's what I get for tawkin' to a Morming.

(Sniff!)

I din't know he was a bad Morming. I just wanted ta' play two-square.

Comment

i visited to condemned town of Helsinki - capital of Holocaustmongers. I wanted to spread the WORD. This was a real self-finding experience and test to my faith !

I would suggest this kind of adventure and hard work only to the strongest true believers.

P.S. stay out from Koskenkorva ! It is hells birch juice !

Comment

Originally posted by Father H View Post
          i visited to condemned town of Helsinki - capital of Holocaustmongers. I wanted to spread the WORD. This was a real self-finding experience and test to my faith !

I would suggest this kind of adventure and hard work only to the strongest true believers.

P.S. stay out from Koskenkorva ! It is hells birch juice !
          Hello friend!

Please start an introduction thread of your own so we can get to know you better, and please tell me that the "father" part of your name doesn't mean you are a child-molesting flounder-chompin' catlick.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
          sigpic

Comment

By the way, did you know that after the massacre of The Eskimos, Finland started to make ice cream out of them. I feel really bad for the poor Eskimos because of their fate as an ice cream

Comment

And since I could not edit my post, I'll double post some photos of it too

Comment

That's not Ekskimo Ice Cream. It gots no sam-on berries.

Comment

Why is nobody addressing the question of whether these Eskimos you're all so bothered about had even been baptised into Christ?

Surely that's the most important thing here.
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

There are no freaking Eskimos in Finland, there has never been Eskimos, you just trolling. And why is everyone on this site hating on Finland anyway?

Comment

Maybe them finished guys killeded the Ekskimos when they were gettin' off the plane?

Comment

Originally posted by moominlovinglesbian View Post
                        There are no freaking Eskimos in Finland, there has never been Eskimos, you just trolling. And why is everyone on this site hating on Finland anyway?
                        Friend, none of the True Christians(tm) here hate anybody, except when God tells us in the Bible that we should, which is frequently.

Leviticus 20:23 - "And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them."

Leviticus 26:30 - "And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."

Deuteronomy 32:19 - "And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters."

Psalm 5:5 - "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."

Psalm 5:6 - "Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."

Psalm 10:3 - "For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth."

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."

Psalm 53:5 - "There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them."

Psalm 73:20 - "As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image."

Psalm 78:59 - "When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:"

Psalm 106:40 - "Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance."

Proverbs 6:16-19 - "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Proverbs 22:14 - "The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein."

Lamentations 2:6 - "And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest."

Hosea 9:15 - "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."

Zechariah 11:8 - "Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me."

Malachi 1:3 - "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."

Romans 9:13 - "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

It just so happens that we care about the poor Eskimos, who never did anything to the wicked Fins but help keep down the seal population, and the Fins mercilessly slaughtered every last one of them without cause. How is this acceptable behavior?
                        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by moominlovinglesbian View Post
                          And why is everyone on this site hating on Finland anyway?
                          I see you have never been in Finland. You would not ask why, if you had seen that vile country with your own eyes. It is horrible. They even killed all Eskimos of Finland in their bloodlust.

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
                            Dear Friends,

It came to our attention today that, cut off from the rest of the world, Finland regressed to acts of genocide. Namely, there is not a single known Eskimo left living in Finland.

This act of barbarity will not stand.

Please pray for the poor Eskimos!

Yours in Him,
                            BAB

GIVE ME SOME PROOF, OR DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM GOD??????

Comment

Originally posted by Juuses View Post
                              GIVE ME SOME PROOF, OR DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM GOD??????
                              Produce a single Finlandic Eskimo, and BAB will eat his words. Otherwise I demand you apologize for calling him a liar.
                              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                                Produce a single Finlandic Eskimo, and BAB will eat his words. Otherwise I demand you apologize for calling him a liar.

LIAR??? I WROTE THAT??? WHEN?? WHERE???

AGAIN, IF YOU CAN WROTE THOSE ESKIMO LIES HERE, YOU HAVE TO PROOF IT!!! BECAUSE WHAT YOU CANT PROVE, REMAINS LIE/UNTRUE!!!!!
                                SO WHAT U GONNA DO????

Comment

Working...
                                X