X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics"

I know what Kilmeade is trying to say. The Nordic types have it right by not muddying up their bloodlines with the lesser blood of inferior foreign species and ethnics like Irish and Italians and of course the blacks and Jews. America does this all the time which is why we have a Muslim for a President when we are at war with Islam. It doesn't make any sense until you factor in the gradual unintelligence we are allowing through interbreeding with the unclean species.
    Glenn Beck was talking about this the last time I watched his show. The dumb masses vote for the wrong person and before you know it, we are all marrying dogs and making fish people in labs out of aborted fetuses.

I need to start watching Fox again. I miss that daily dose of reality.
    God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
      I know what Kilmeade is trying to say. The Nordic types have it right by not muddying up their bloodlines with the lesser blood of inferior foreign species and ethnics like Irish and Italians and of course the blacks and Jews. America does this all the time which is why we have a Muslim for a President when we are at war with Islam. It doesn't make any sense until you factor in the gradual unintelligence we are allowing through interbreeding with the unclean species.
      Glenn Beck was talking about this the last time I watched his show. The dumb masses vote for the wrong person and before you know it, we are all marrying dogs and making fish people in labs out of aborted fetuses.

I need to start watching Fox again. I miss that daily dose of reality.
      Even those of Italian ancestry that were born in America and are legal citizens like myself? Am I inferior?
      Served in the army from 2002 - 2006 under Godly George W. Bush fighting against the filthy arabs!

Comment

Originally posted by Pompom29 View Post
        Even those of Italian ancestry that were born in America and are legal citizens like myself? Am I inferior?
        Would FOX News lie?
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Come on... what do you suggest I do then sir?
          Served in the army from 2002 - 2006 under Godly George W. Bush fighting against the filthy arabs!

Comment

Come on... what do you suggest I do then sir?
            Keep your greasy noodle out of our white bread, you know what I mean?
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Well I'm not 100% Italian. Only 75% Italian 25% Polish. Poor me I'm damned to Hell.

Comment

Well I'm not 100% Italian. Only 75% Italian 25% Polish. Poor me I'm damned to Hell.
                You're part Polish? Ha! I'm suprised you haven't already surrendered!

Comment

What nationalities are you then my kind sir? I am sure I will have something to bash as well!

Comment

What nationalities are you then my kind sir? I am sure I will have something to bash as well!
                    I'm 100% american. That's all I need to know.

Comment

We haven't determined the official start dates of our ex-Southern-European and ex-Eastern-European ministries, but check back often for the announcement.
                      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Christiansoldier View Post
                        I'm 100% american. That's all I need to know.
                        Oh good so am I so we are even!

Comment

Originally posted by Christiansoldier View Post
                          You're part Polish? Ha! I'm suprised you haven't already surrendered!
                          Actually, that would be the French. The Poles are just stupid.

God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
                            Actually, that would be the French. The Poles are just stupid.

God Bless
                            Nah, the french give up without any fight. The poles put up a laughable fight and THEN surrender.

It was not until we Americans showed up that Hitler and his Nazis ran! Nothing beats red-american soldiers!

Comment

Italian woman do look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
                                Italian woman do look hot.
                                Of course they would, as the intense flames of Hell burn their bodies for all eternity!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                                X