X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cought my son masturbating, what should I do?

Originally posted by Kittenmuffin View Post
    But how is it proven fact? How do you know to be 100% sure that it's true?
    It says so in the KJV1611 Holy Bible.
    You dont, you only blindly believe so.
    Yes I do and I don't blindly believe so. I only believe what God Himself has written in the KJV1611 Holy Bible and you must be seriously retarded to question God's true word.
    Nobody goes to heaven, nor hell. When you die you return to the earth and become part of what you came from.
    Well at least we know where you're going.
    PROOF: America in the Bible!
    8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
    (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
    Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Jonsson View Post
      It says so in the KJV1611 Holy Bible.

Yes I do and I don't blindly believe so. I only believe what God Himself has written in the KJV1611 Holy Bible and you must be seriously retarded to question God's true word.

Well at least we know where you're going.
      Soooo, you believe that what the bible says is true because it's the word of God and you believe it's the word of god because it says it is?

Circular reasoninggggggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
        Soooo, you believe that what the bible says is true because it's the word of God and you believe it's the word of god because it says it is?
        What part of this didn't you understand? If it wasn't the true word of God, then why would he write it in the first place?

Don't be retarded.

Add me on
        Facebook!

Comment

What part of this didn't you understand? If it wasn't the true word of God, then why would he write it in the first place?

Don't be retarded.
          Brother Alex , you might just as well talk to a brick wall!
          Heathens and God mockers will not listen to the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
            Brother Alex , you might just as well talk to a brick wall!
            Heathens and God mockers will not listen to the facts.
            It's not fact. How can you know that God wrote this book?
            He definitely did not. It's not fact unless it's proven. You have no proof whatsoever.

If you're Jesus and you know it clap your hands.
            I am a child who worships science.

Comment

He definitely did not. It's not fact unless it's proven. You have no proof whatsoever.

If you're Jesus and you know it clap your hands.
              God said it was his word, who am I to disagree with God!
              You can hold the Holy KJV1611 in your hands and that is a fact. How much more proof do you need?

I will now report you post to a moderator, I see an infraction coming your way God Mocker!

Comment

2 Timothy 3:16:
                All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Add me on
                Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                  I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
                  Why does it embarrass you? Does sex in general embarrass you?
                  I don't think it's masterbation itself that makes embarasses me. It's how someone could be so open about it. I always felt that was a private matter and left to be kept to ones self. People talk about it so casually. I'm like wow! Even if I did do that I wouldn't openly tell my girlfriends that. Sex itself doesn't embarass me. Depends who I'm talking about it with though. See you're a girl so I don't care, but I'm not going to go openly talk about that with some guys. I'd be more that embarrassed I'd be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by That Catholic Chick View Post
                    I don't think it's masterbation itself that makes embarasses me. It's how someone could be so open about it. I always felt that was a private matter and left to be kept to ones self. People talk about it so casually. I'm like wow! Even if I did do that I wouldn't openly tell my girlfriends that. Sex itself doesn't embarass me. Depends who I'm talking about it with though. See you're a girl so I don't care, but I'm not going to go openly talk about that with some guys. I'd be more that embarrassed I'd be scared.
                    Look here you slut young lady, you should be far more concerned with your salvation. Papist, ring kissing, Mary worshiping cathreliks are not allowed in heaven

Comment

2 Timothy 3:16:
                      All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
                      I do not enjoy quotes from that book. Because you think it gives some sort of validity to your statement, but it really doesnt.

Comment

Look here you slut young lady, you should be far more concerned with your salvation. Papist, ring kissing, Mary worshiping cathreliks are not allowed in heaven
                        You will never understand the sheer amusement I get from you cult following baboons. Listen here, Dewitty! No cult following loony is going to DARE tell me what to do. Heaven--Hell. Ah, well. I don't care where I go as long as I have fun on Gods good earth.

Comment

Shut up.

Comment

No cult following loony is going to DARE tell me what to do.
                            The problem is that you won't listen to God or Jesus. You are a disrespectful little girl who could learn some manners.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Oh, Drizzle. I'd be so embarrassed to even admit that. I have no issue that you do that, but I could never imagine myself doing that. Just the thought makes me pale in the face.
                              Embarrassment is God's way of telling you you're doing something wrong. You have to look for the signs he's giving you. Why would you do ANYTHING that you wouldnt do right in front of God?

Kittenmuffin: I do not enjoy quotes from that book. Because you think it gives some sort of validity to your statement, but it really doesnt.
                              It's the world of God!!!! What could be more valid?
                              Christian Theocracy: Change we can believe in.

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-29

Comment

You will never understand the sheer amusement I get from you cult following baboons. Listen here, Dewitty! No cult following loony is going to DARE tell me what to do. Heaven--Hell. Ah, well. I don't care where I go as long as I have fun on Gods good earth.
                                Well aren't you special, I will have you know that This is Gods Favorite Church and the True Christian Members of it will be allowed into Heaven! Now if you want to discuss cults lets do so. The Cathrelik Church and all of its pedophile priests and the sheepel who attend it, now there is a cult!

Comment

Working...
                                X