X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Sponsor a Niglet": Evangelical Mission to Save Negro Childre

this is absolutely awful!!!
    How dare you treat people differently because of their skin color? If I am correct, ((which by the way I am)) Jesus was not white either. So where do you get off thinking people with darker skin are somehow 'godless'

Also, for your information, one of my good friends is African-American. She is not only from a well-off family, she is also my most religous friend.
    This space is for posting Scripture, not hippie gibberish. --Admin

Comment

Originally posted by whereisfluffy View Post
      one of my good friends is African-American.
      This sounds like something a bigot would say because they judge their friends by the color of their skin.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        This sounds like something a bigot would say because they judge their friends by the color of their skin.
        Oh, wow. Coming from you lot that hit me where it hurt.
        This space is for posting Scripture, not hippie gibberish. --Admin

Comment

My name's not Lot.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by whereisfluffy View Post
            this is absolutely awful!!! How dare you treat people differently because of their skin color? .

Just because YOU are white, doesn't mean that we have to support white children too with this project. I can't believe your racist views, that you would steal money from deserving black children, just because you think we should treat white children the same.

If we want to support black children, then that is our right. If you and your klan buddies want to support white children, then do your own thing away from here. You don’t need you bigots and racists polluting our Godly forums.
            _
            _

Proverbs 27:17
            Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
            Romans 1:20
            For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
            2 Timothy 2:15
            Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Comment

Sorry to be a pest, but never mind on the niglet tote bag. I already have one. (I'll still take 2 aprons please)
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

As per some of our ladies' requests, tote bags, aprons, beach towels, and mesh hats will now be available in lieu of t-shirts if so desired.

Also, what is with that racist poster? I knew this program might tick off a lot of white supremacists who feel that by focusing on helping niglets we are somehow "discriminating" against white people. Still, I won't let these hateful bigots get me down. I know the Lord approves of this ministry and He wants every niglet Saved(r)!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffyhead View Post

Also, for your information, one of my good friends is African-American. She is not only from a well-off family, she is also my most religous friend.
                  Some friend you are. What a terribly racist thing to say. Do you tell her negro jokes too to see if she will laugh? Shame on you!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

What an astonishingly blatant racist programme this is! How can you justify such imperialistic, hegemonic behaviour? On the surface it looks like you are doing a public service by helping underpriveleged minority children but an acute analysis of your programme reveals it nothing more than a tool of the racist establishment.

First you make the typical racist assumption that African-Americans cannot survive on their own and they need the white man's help. This is why the imperialistic Europeans enslaved millions of people of color for centuries. White man's burden. Big Daddy White Boss Knows Best!

Second, your text is overloaded with racial stereotypes (watermelons, fire hydrants) as well as many of your racist responders. Apparently these bigots are afraid that an African-American might know where they live! They also buy into the false stereotypes that African-Americans are more prone to robbery, murder, and other crime compared to other races.

Finally, it is an attempt by your brainwashed cult to subjugated African-Americans into accepting a Slave Mentality. By reinforcing ideas such as the curse of Ham and other Biblically-based justifications for overt inequality, you are damaging the African-American community at large. Young African-American children need positive role models like Mumia abu Jamal or Michael Vick.
                    sigpic

Professor Emerita of African-American Studies at UC Berkeley

Comment

I swear, you people are never happy. We're just trying to help some of your wild pickanninnies get a better life through Jesus. What could be bad about that?

You should be on your knees thanking us.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
                        What an astonishingly blatant racist programme . . . .
                        I'm going to take a shot in the dark here (no pun intended), and guess that you were a heavy recipient of United Negro College Funds? The one that says "A Negro is a terrible thing to waste" or something like that? Just think of this as a Christian version of that failed secular program.

Because if you start turning down free money like this, then it leads to the conclusions also that:

1) You're done pushing for slavery reparations,
                        2) You're endorsing people of color to work full time jobs (and ACORN doesn't count) that include Federal Income tax and FICA deductions, thus giving money back to "The Man",
                        3) You want the elimination of welfare and food stamps, and
                        4) You favor the end of the United Negro College Fund.

Now, you don't really want to go there do you?
                        _
                        _

Proverbs 27:17
                        Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
                        Romans 1:20
                        For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
                        2 Timothy 2:15
                        Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffyhead View Post
                          Jesus was not white either.
                          STONE HER

Oh, my, this post had started out as so much fun! But not only did it attract "fluffyhead" but I see that the nappy-headed negroe "professor" is back, too

How did it all go so wrong? Perhaps I need to go have a visit with Lenny's "shrink"

Comment

Sister Jenny, I have also noticed that any well-intended thread can go directly down the drain as soon as this "professor" shows up. All she has to do is come in here flapping her big nigra lips going on about something unimportant and suddenly the thread is derailed and all progress is halted.

Somewhere there's a cotton field that's missing its idiot.
                            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                            in 2016

Comment

Without the 'Sponsor a Niglet" pogrom program we can expect quite a bit more of this sort of thing:
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Oakland "Reb" Griner; 08-26-2009, 02:54 AM. Reason: parseing
                              Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
                                Apparently these bigots are afraid that an African-American might know where they live!
                                You do? Why are you threatening me so?! I am merely an old woman and would be no match for your brute strength and razor-sharp talons.

Please don't hurt me, Flo-Jo.
                                True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X