X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle

thank you dear child abusers and bastard nazarenes for following the champion people of freehold, iowa.
    thank you for ganging up in circumspect websites as this when the blessed truth is you bow and scrape to a God fearing website in the bekief it is surely a beacon of god.
    I, however bow down before any graven image.I, despice Jesus and hate all honest Christians.

Comment

At Landover Baptist Church, we worship no graven images. 'Graven' means carved or sculptured. The Mary worshippers certainly worship statues of Mary, and cannot therefore be regarded as Christians as they break that commandment (along with many others). We, though, are NOT papists. We worship the Lord and nobody or anything else. We regard the Bible (KJV) as the Word of God, and it's therefore sacred, but we do not worship any sculptures.

Comment

Originally posted by Science=Satan View Post
        Oh...My...God I Never Knew Ponies Could Be So Evil.
        You're stupid
        1 Corinthians 11:3
        But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

But MLP:FIM teaches values such as honesty, generosity, and love how is that bad?
          Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by Determined2findtruth View Post
            But MLP:FIM teaches values such as honesty, generosity, and love how is that bad?
            This explains.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You people are so piffleing retarded. You do know that 85 percent of the bronie community are straight males who only watch the show cause

1. It has good morals
              2. It is a good show

Comment

Originally posted by greg, the limp-wristed nigra View Post
                You people are so piffleing retarded. You do know that 85 percent of the bronie community are straight males who only watch the show cause

1. It has good morals
                2. It is a good show
                Man-animal relations show "good morals" to you???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                  Man-animal relations show "good morals" to you???

It has no animal relations in this show. It has lessons about how to treat people kindly and how all people have differences. Their are allot of valuble morals in the show and based on what i've experienced on this site allot people need to learn them. So I ask you Mr. Smyth, Do you understand how to treat people as equals cause it certainly does say in the magic book the same morals taught in this show.

Comment

Originally posted by One Of Gods Children
                    This show has taught me many great morals to use in life, I love it.
                    Bestiality and gaysexuality might seem like great morals for heathens, but in reality God hates both. We rational Christians know better, because we follow the word of God.

GLORY!

Comment

A pervert sees perversion everywhere.
                      Obviously there are many perverts in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Akelator View Post
                        Please go to the Introduction Forum and tells us a little about yourself, you seem a bit confused: True Christians(tm) are not perverts.

1st John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
                        Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"
                        1st John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

YIC
                        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

(Read my signature)

Wow I did not expect that changing my signature would be THIS useful.

This forum is not perverted. Except for the homosexual trolls that often come here, no Christian is perverted.
                          James 1:14-15

YIC
                          Steph
                          Atheists! Make the right choice!
                          or
                          It should be obvious.
                          Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

I think I owe you an explanation.
                            MLP is not a product to my liking, but for different reasons to those discussed on this forum.
                            I believe that MLP shows few positive values ​​about friendship and respect, but from a point of view too banal or wimpsy. I think this values transmitted in MLP are more bad than good, even more, considering that the target are very infuenciable young children.
                            On the other hand, I can not see any sign of perversion or Satanism in this series, beyond which each one can imagine in his own mind.
                            Of course, I respect all opinions.

Mathew 5:1 Blessed are the peacemakers,
                            for they will be called children of God.

(Apologies for my english, it's not my main lenguage)

Comment

I think I owe you an explanation.
                              MLP is not a product to my liking, but for different reasons to those discussed on this forum.
                              I believe that MLP shows few positive values ​​about friendship and respect, but from a point of view too banal or wimpsy. I think this values transmitted in MLP are more bad than good, even more, considering that the target are very infuenciable young children.
                              On the other hand, I can not see any sign of perversion or Satanism in this series, beyond which each one can imagine in his own mind.
                              Of course, I respect all opinions.

Mathew 5:1 Blessed are the peacemakers,
                              for they will be called children of God.

(Apologies for my english, it's not my main lenguage)
                              You may think it is harmless but let me repost the following.

Originally posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
                              "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is the title of a television show supposedly intended for little girls. For some reason, however, the main audience has turned out to be older men and teenagers between the ages of 15 and 35. These men call themselves "bronies".

These psychotic manchildren know very well that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Yet they think it's alright to spit in God's face and reject His gift of eternal life. What they don't know, however, is that they are actually facing demonic forces coming at them using subliminal mind control through the power of suggestion.
                              Matthew 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

This children's show might seem innocent at first. But, in reality, it is nothing but a recruitment vehicle for all the worst perversions imaginable. Let's take a look at few examples:

HOMOSEXUALITY

As you can see, this little pony's tail is in the exact same colors as the homosexual flag. A coincidence? Not very likely. This is clearly an attempt to plant a subliminal message in people's minds that anal sex is normal and should be accepted as such in our society. We have seen similar attempts in the music industry, Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" being the most obvious example.
                              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

WICCA/OCCULTISM

Here we can see the main characters, a purple unicorn and her baby dragon. Don't be deceived. While one might embrace the fact that the show accepts the Biblically proven existence of dragons (Job 30:29, Isaiah 13:22) and unicorns (Job 39:9, Isaiah 34:7), it should be noted that this particular unicorn is a practitioner of occultism and magic. In the show she is often seen reading books on witchcraft and performing various wiccan spells.
                              2 Chronicles 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

FURRIES/BESTIALITY

Leviticus 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

This disgusting phenomena can easily be explained by how the show secretly plants sexual messages in people's minds:

DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN FALL UNDER THE SPELLS OF THESE SATANIC CARTOONS OR THEY MIGHT END UP LIKE THIS PERVERT:

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Comment

By the way, let me ask you a question.

What if fantasy or magic of a unicorn could eradicate all the hunger and suffering in the world, you call it satan?

Comment

Working...
                                X