X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter raped!

Originally posted by Jason the troll View Post
    See, the difference Pastor is that I'm smart. I can think for myself. You cannot by your own admission. You aren't allowed to. So seeing that every vile word that you vomit out of your disgusting mouth comes from nothing but pure ignorance and hatred, your words are useless. I hope someone reads this and sees the evil you possess even though you hide it behind your "Godliness."

Jesus didn't come to fulfill the old Law (such as your rapist-loving bigotry)
    but to make a new Law. The old Law became obsolete. That's in your Bible.

Anyway, I'm done with this now. You people will burn in your self-created Hell.

-Ed
    Jason, you certainly have a lot of hate and crazed desires bottled up inside. I hope you do not own any firearms.

If you were 1/10th as smart as you think you are you would know God gave us free will do do as we please. You can run around, having anal sex with men, be a furry, wear a latex suit and own a red rubber ball. Or you could follow the Word of God©. The former dooms you to Hell the latter eternity of bliss in Heaven.

I have one question for you. What about being repeatedly raped by the Devil do you find so enticing? The anticipation knowing your tight sphincter is about to be stretched wide enough for a enormous male forearm to reach deep in inside, taking hold of your large intestine and pulling it out of your body? The knowledge that Satan's minions will all be lined up with barbed talleywackers at the ready, all vying for a chance to plunge into your pucker rectum? Then knowing this is going to repeat over and over, every day for all of eternity? What is wrong with you that makes you want this?
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

**NOTE TO MEMBERS**

We've had approx. 45 new signups since "Ed" (the talking horse?) began ranting. Christ wins again.

Comment

Both Faraday and Newton were Christians. Their observations, upon which much of our modern world is based, and the science they established is the True Science of God, the God of Daniel, the only True God.

DANIEL 1
        And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes;
        4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.
        KJV

Gobbledygook such as indeterminate theories of psychic "energy" or the ability of particles to be in two places at once (which are demonic) is the false science of I Timothy 6. God's description, not mine.

I TIMOTHY 6
        20b
        ..avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of
        science falsely so called
        :
        21a Which some professing have erred concerning the faith.
        KJV

check this out:

"The Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN you..."
        "Seek ye FIRST the Kingdom of God (in Heaven = within you)"
        YE is plural. YOU is plural.

LUKE 17
        And when he [Jesus] was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
        21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
        KJV

These fools had abandoned God. God had vouchsafed His Kingdom to them and within that group, in the Scriptures they had preserved, is where it was to be found. Not in someone's abdomen (or head). Clearly these maniacs were corrupt in the teachings they advanced since they were unable to recognise the fulfillment of those very Scriptures before their noses and murdered the culmination of all History, past and future, at Calvary.

• Enter the dispensation of Grace. Let's have a look at what Jesus said about the world we live in, the world He initiated, the world He taught us about:

MATTHEW 18
        Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
        19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
        20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
        KJV

compassion
        God loves us. He has chosen us. We are called according to His purpose and He protects us.

Protects us FROM those whom He hates. Whom He has rejected. They are abandoned because they deny the Reality of His Word and the efficacy of His Perfect Sacrifice.
        Satan is trying to set up a kingdom of the antichrist and secularists advocate laws which are contrary to God's Law. Jesus commands us to obey those laws WITH THE CERTAIN PROMISE that He will sort out the mess when He returns. First He'll kill 25% of the worlds population. Then He will torture all non-Christians for 5 months. Next Jesus will kill 33% of everything (humans are specifically mentioned) which totals:
        • 4,229,166,667 that Jesus will be killing at the present head count and
        • 6,125,000,000 to be dealt with at projected peak population

Praise and Magnify His Name!
        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The generation which witnessed the restoration of Israel will also witness all these events. That's what Jesus told us would happen, that prophecy is being fulfilled now. These are the last days and soon all our forbearing will be availed, that's one whole lotta Love and that's the God every True Christian adores.

Comment

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape

The majority of you Jesus freaks are more insane and violent than the "filthy atheists" you all love to insult. Maybe if you all could take your heads out of Jesus' ass for a few minutes you would see that what you all are blindly believing are racist, sexist, ignorant, and just plain barbaric. Burning non-virgins? Really people? With beliefs that primitive and stupid I'm surprised any of you somehow scraped up enough braincells to figure out how to work a computer. In conclusion I believe you are are psychologically demented and that you should build a time machine and blast yourself back to Jesus' times so you can't poison any more minds

Comment

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape

Originally posted by ThatGeniusChick View Post
            conniption fit
            Friend, you seem frustrated and angry. Won't you let the Blood of the Lamb wash your sins away? He died for you, you know.

YiC,

Zech
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Please quote the Scripture that backs you up. Because my Bible says something different.
              It may not say outright that women are equal to men but it does say this,
              Matthew 7:1-29

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

I am a servant of Heaven and it took me almost 4 years to learn that some of the orders I had been given did not come from my Father. They came from man and man, though try as he might, is flawed. Even so are the writers of the bible and of some of the verses you so choose to pick from. There is no place in heaven for you and the like. I will see to it myself.
              1 Corinthians 11:3
              But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by castielyourangel View Post
                It may not say outright that women are equal to men but it does say this,
                Matthew 7:1-29

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

I am a servant of Heaven and it took me almost 4 years to learn that some of the orders I had been given did not come from my Father. They came from man and man, though try as he might, is flawed. Even so are the writers of the bible and of some of the verses you so choose to pick from. There is no place in heaven for you and the like. I will see to it myself.
                Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

blah blah blah There is no place in heaven for you and the like. I will see to it myself.
                  Is that some kind of threat?

sigpic

Comment

I have posted a thread for your convinience.
                    1 Corinthians 11:3
                    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

I have posted a thread for your convinience.
                      Introduction threads are not for my "convenience." They are a simple matter of common courtesy, something you Jesus-haters are unfamiliar with.

Yours in Christ,

Zech
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Every father knows that daughters are completely useless. In theory they could be helpful in the household but that usually doesn't work out as planned. Daughters turn out to be whiners who are always complaining about how their head hurts after you hit them on the head with the Bible to discipline them for complaining too much. People often seem to forget that raising daughters is hard and unrewarding work.

1st Corinthians 11:8-9 "For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Uninvited guests? Let them rape your daughter!
                        As always the Holy Bible has very clear guidelines for how we can use our daughters. Let's take Judges 19:22-30 for example. Here someone has invited a friend and his whore into his house and suddenly several uninvited guests arrive who want to kill the friend. The friend is probably a Christian while the uninvited guests are evil Atheists or Democrats. Of course the men of the house does the right thing and invites the uninvited guests to rape his virgin daughter: "Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing." Unfortunately you don't see this kind of hospitality anymore nowadays. People have become rude and insensitive towards the wishes of their guests.

If for some reason the uninvited guests are not interested in raping your virgin daughter, just show them your daughters naked body! Problem solved. Nahum 3:5-6 "Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. "

Your daughter no longer a virgin? Burn her!
                        If your daughter behaves like a whore, the Bible is clear on what you have to do. An example of this would be your daughter allowing guests to rape her. You will have to burn your daughter after which she will go to Hell where she will burn for all eternity for being a whore! Genesis 38:24 "And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt."

Money problems? Sell your wife and daughters!
                        It is unfortunate most people nowadays ignore God's clear instructions on how to solve money problems. The economy would not have been in its present state if Obama wouldn't have forced Americans to use their houses to load insane amounts of money to pay his insanely high taxes. Taxes which are only used to fund terrorists. God's solution to money problems is very simple. Sell your daughter! Exodus 21:7 "... a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant ..." And to make the deal more interesting Matthew 18:25 makes clear that you can also sell your wife if you want. Only sell your wife if you have someone else to cook and clean for yourself though!
                        .....all of that is completely illegal though.
                        Thought you liked 'murica

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeRibbonPony View Post
                          .....all of that is completely illegal though.
                          Thought you liked 'murica
                          Only because we have Obama. Once we get a Christian president implementing Biblical Law in America we can live the way God intended.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            Only because we have Obama. Once we get a Christian president implementing Biblical Law in America we can live the way God intended.
                            Um no. murder, rape and human trafficking will ALWAYS be illegal. It always has been.

Comment

Um no. murder, rape and human trafficking will ALWAYS be illegal. It always has been.
                              Read your Bible, hussy, before you make such foolish claims.

YBIC

Comment

You might want to familiarize yourself with history, dear.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X