X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for Justin Lookadoo, True Christian™ Dating Mentor Persecuted By Satan Himself

Justin Lookadoo, True Christian™ speaker who delivers dating advice to high school students in presentations paid for by local school boards and PTAs, has been targeted by Satan himself. Lookadoo has caught the ire of Satan by mentoring America's youth and giving them straight talk about dating, relationships, and the importance of maintaining Biblical integrity. During his motivational speeches, girls can learn important facts Mtv won't share:
    "Ladies, I’m going to say this in the nicest way possible….you are the most horrible, awful, vindictive creatures this planet has ever seen."
    "There are some major differences between guys and girls! Girls can’t drive! They can only drive in circles!"
    "Dateable guys know they aren’t as sensitive as girls and that’s okay. They know they are stronger, more dangerous, and more adventurous and that’s okay. Dateable guys are real men who aren’t afraid to be guys."

Because he reinforces the value of maintaining Godly gender roles, the devil has unleashed his minions upon him, causing him to stumble in public and shameful ways. Just recently, Lookadoo was arrested after being found drunk and lying in vomit in the back seat of a car. Furthermore, he missed the opportunity to mentor the teens at Evansville's Teen Power Camp because he had been booked into the county jail.

While excessive drunkenness and covering yourself in vomit does go against the Bible (Romans 13:13-14), Lookadoo was clearly tempted to stumble for the sake of making him look ridiculous and untrustworthy. This is one of the Adversary's tricks. Let us pray for Lookadoo's spiritual protection against the devil and his evil ways.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: Pray for Justin Lookadoo, True Christian™ Dating Mentor Persecuted By Satan Himself

That is such a shame! It would be so good for the hellbound teenagers that I see stumbling on the streets, reeking of sin and shame! Praise the Lord for washing all mine away and leaving me white as snow! I'll be praying!
    "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
    X