X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BRAILLE – THE DEVIL’S SECRET LANGUAGE !!!

Originally posted by Ahzohe View Post
    these charlatans are INSUlTING the disabled!
    and calling a language to help them live a normal life a language of the devil?

and on such opinionated bias.
    It's a shame that you must not have attended any formal schooling. You invent words, and cannot even use proper sentence form and structure.

You should probably stop defending the godless blind, and spend more time learning the Bible, my friend.

Comment

"Thine eyes are too pure to approve evil, and Thou canst not look on wickedness with favor," (Hab. 1:13)

The blind and retarted of the world ARE stanic!! I don't know about you who THINK you are a "Christian" just because you go to some ungodly church, but I know that the TRUE LORD would never hinder one of his children from being able to see his WORD or see his KINGDOM.

PRAISE BE TO THE ONE WHO GIVES US SIGHT.
      DOWN WITH THE DEMONIC BLIND!
      Zechariah 12:4 - In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

Comment

first of all why was my named changed from pryo to pollop plz change it back and second god gives you ideas of how to help your fellow man the way to read is not that of the devil if it helps him read the BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by acepollop View Post
          first of all why was my named changed from pryo to pollop plz change it back and second god gives you ideas of how to help your fellow man the way to read is not that of the devil if it helps him read the BIBLE
          By all means! You have rights on this forum, so if you feel that they have been violated, be sure to contact a pastor at once!
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
            thank you i shall i couldnt log in till i checked my email and found my user name was changed

Comment

thank you i shall i couldnt log in till i checked my email and found my user name was changed
              Maybe that should tell yousomething, you Anal Sex Chink
              Zechariah 12:4 - In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                i read i have none

Comment

Originally posted by ThyShepherdsSheep View Post
                  Maybe that should tell yousomething, you Anal Sex Chink
                  thats a tag they gave me im straight and amrican 100% im saved and baptized as well i go to school to preach

Comment

thats a tag they gave me im straight and amrican 100% im saved and baptized as well i go to school to preach
                    I am praying that if you are a True American, as you say, that you will show it by using correction punctuation and grammar. At the very least, I pray that Jesus will help you understand how to use a period. (1 Corinthians 1:5 )

On my knees, begging for God's divine grace to enlighten you. (Proverbs 16:16)

Yours in Christ

Comment

Originally posted by HolyHolly View Post
                      I am praying that if you are a True American, as you say, that you will show it by using correction punctuation and grammar. At the very least, I pray that Jesus will help you understand how to use a period. (1 Corinthians 1:5 )

Yours in Christ
                      Well we were all thinking it... as a former writer...Yeah, well, thank you Holly, for saying something before I said something quite rude.
                      And thank GOD HIMSELF for delaying me from responding, so that you may do so in a more civil way.
                      Perhaps "Acepollop" Should go read my thread about abbreviating the English language......
                      But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria Puckett View Post
                        Well we were all thinking it... as a former writer...Yeah, well, thank you Holly, for saying something before I said something quite rude.
                        And thank GOD HIMSELF for delaying me from responding, so that you may do so in a more civil way.
                        Perhaps "Acepollop" Should go read my thread about abbreviating the English language......
                        Amen, Sister! (although I'm a little embarrassed that I wrote "correction" instead of "correct." I was so upset by the abuse of the True American English, I didn't proofread correctly. Mr Holly has already beaten me for it, as he should. ( I'm a former American English teacher. It's a cross I bear.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ahzohe View Post
                          these charlatans are INSUlTING the disabled!
                          and calling a language to help them live a normal life a language of the devil?

and on such opinionated bias.
                          You are welcome to whatever Satan-based opinion you wish. God does not like handicapped people and we are on God's team.

Here in Freehold, we have a way of dealing with blind people while not insulting them. This is what we do:

Whenever a white cane is spotted, a trained representative of Freehold is assigned to the person. Our rep is instructed to greet the blind person with, "I'm going your way. Would you like to take my arm?"

The Freehold rep then chats with the person as they walk out of town. The rep excuses himself and disappears.

This program called, See Your Way Out , has left Freehold with no blind residents. We are proud of that.
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyHolly View Post

Yours in Christ
                            i dont use one a man of god never stops talking the preach till their out of breath

Comment

i dont use one a man of god never stops talking the preach till their out of breath
                              What? You write like a retard. I've met plenty of Mormons and even though they reject Christ they seem well-spoken.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                                What? You write like a retard. I've met plenty of Mormons and even though they reject Christ they seem well-spoken.
                                ive only been one a year i was raised baptist

Comment

Working...
                                X