Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper
Reload this Page Ask Shirlee
The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper Featured editorials, letters to the GODLY Pastors of Landover, local news, advise columns.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Ask Shirlee - 01-16-2008, 05:04 AM

As the editor of the Truth and Light Newsletter, people write me with all sorts of stupid questions. Yeah, I said stupid! They don't look at the Bible first, nothing. Just ask away.

So I'm gonna post 'em here, and my responses to these morons.

Here's the first.

Quote:
I do not quite see how you can think that God hates pretty much everyone. I do realize that the phrase "God loves everyone" is not in the Bible but this is:

John 13:34-35
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

So this right here, this exact quote from the Bible says that ye are to love one another, and that is how you will know that you are disciples of Christ. And from what I’ve read about your church there is no love for anyone that does not believe what you believe. And that is not what the Bible teaches. You say that God doesn’t love the world, while I am not sure about that I am sure that God has given us a commandment to love one another. You are commanded time and time again to love thy neighbors and to love one another. I just don’t get how you can read the Bible and not get that. You have to take the Bible as a whole. You can’t eat the meat and spit out the bone. You can’t take what you want out of it and throw out what you don’t. It’s either all or nothing. While sin does anger God that doesn’t mean that you should go around and put down everyone that isn’t you. And if you do do that how are you supposed to spread the Gospel like you are commanded to do in the Bible. "Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel." How are you supposed to reach people if you’re putting them down. I know that I wouldn’t want to listen to someone that is putting down or criticizing me. You need to show love to all people. You don’t have to agree with them but you should still love them. God loved you enough to send His only Son to die for you, so how can you not in return show that love to your fellowman and share the word of God with them. Just because that someone might be a homosexual, or a murderer, or a rapist, or a thief doesn’t mean that they can’t turn from their ways by accepting the great, and powerful gift of salvation. I ask you please to stop using God’s word to justify your bigotry, and hatred for other people. It makes it that much harder for us children of God, who are trying to see others saved, do our job.

Writing-Convention-Challenged Selfish Brute [Ed: And Those Are Her Good Qualities!]

Dear Self -

Now how about you put a little discipline to that discussion? John is talking to the servants of God!! Not all you stiff-necked rebels against your God with NO cause! It also says this about love and the Love of God:

Begin here with these amazing and excellent words of goodness – remembering that this is just a tiny little drop in the bucket of the instructive words from God that DEMAND OBEDIENCE, to wit:

Ex 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

De 5:10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

De 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

De 11:1 Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

De 11:13 And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,

De 11:22 For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;

De 19:9 If thou shalt keep all these commandments to do them, which I command thee this day, to love the LORD thy God, and to walk ever in his ways; then shalt thou add three cities more for thee, beside these three:

De 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Jos 22:5 But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Ne 1:5 And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

Ps 119:127 Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

Da 9:4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
The Lord Jesus Christ speaking:

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.

1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Let me help you translate all this into a bottom line - OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS!! Those that do that - in fact DO love one another - I would wager that you will NEVER find any people with kinder hearts and loving kindness than these people here at Landover Baptist Church!!

Further, we not only love one another with a pure heart and with unfeigned love of the brethren, but we love our neighbor as ourselves. Translated into the standard of your God, found at Leviticus 19:17, 18 – that means – we DO warn our neighbor EVERY DAY that their sin is taking them to hell – it is by that conduct – when you see us on your streets with this message of warning – FLEE THE WRATH TO COME – if you die in an unrepentant state – with the wrath of God abiding upon you because you are disobedient and rebellious, it is the hatred of God that will send you to hell FOR EVER!! THAT my foolish friend is TRUE LOVE according to your God – your Creator – the only wise God, upon whom the ends of the ages hang!!

If you were not such a brute, you would see the goodness in that standard! It is the only thing that makes a lick of sense!! Get your mind around this excellent concept. You live on this earth for a tiny little snapshot – and then you spend ETERNITY somewhere! You dummies grind away at the temporal things that you can see before your eyes – and you walk in gross darkness because you mind earthly things and you sew to this flesh!! If you had your eye on the prize, you would look to the unseen things of eternity – heaven, hell – and what comes for ever and ever – hell – where the worm that eats on you NEVER dies and the fire is NEVER quenched and the smoke of your torment ascendeth up for ever and ever in the presence of the Holy Angels and in the presence of the Lamb of God! You would seek knowledge and wisdom – like a friend that you cannot get by without!! Like your life depended upon it (and it DOES)!! You would seek your God from a sincere heart – and you would sing HIS praises and give great thanks to him EVERY DAY – for his works are glorious and marvelous – and the things that you see before your eyes, ALL HIS CREATION – make him known to you – and by that awesome sight, you are rendered without excuse for your disobedience and rebellion!!

Juxtapose those descriptive words of hell (don’t miss Isaiah 14 – scary stuff – your face is a flame of fire and you have flames coming from your eye sockets!!) with the glories of heaven – check this out – these excellent words of promise and so forth to the PEOPLE OF GOD – HIS ELECT – they and they alone will sew to the spirit, and will be spiritually minded and will mortify the deeds of the flesh and will put off the old man and walk uprightly and be holy as our Savior was holy – striving EVERY DAY against sin – meaning – NO PRESUMPTIOUS SINNING brute!! I speak every day with ignorant brutes that will spout – all have sinned and come short of the glory of God! Burp, fart, lie, fornicate, etc. to which I say – SHUT YOUR PAINFULLY IGNORANT MOUTH!! I say – yes – so you go out and fornicate and then spout that – and THIS VERY DAY, I had such a freak on my phone that, when I made this point to him, he belched out – “well, isn’t that why Christ died on the cross?” YIKES!! I said – “did you just ask me if Christ died on the cross so YOU could fornicate?” I kid you not – he said – “well, didn’t he?” DOUBLE YIKES!! SHUT UP WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! Read this goodness:

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Now – how about you stop sifting around trying to find something that you can prop up to pretend that God loves everyone and you can live like the devil and still see heaven, and instead of THAT vain activity, get a Bible, CRACK AND READ IT – do that EVERY DAY, and OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD. Here is what the prophets said about such an ignorant bastard as you:

Malachi 2:17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

Read that three or four times and when it sinks into your brutish brain that the prophet just said that YOU Self – YOU have wearied the Lord with YOUR words – you say – God loves everyone and your lying twin – let us name him Centered – says – There is no God!!

Put this way by another prophet:

Ezekiel 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Look at what you freaks do – you tell each other the huge lie that God loves everyone – you do in fact promise them life – you tell them they can live any way they want and God loves you anyway – thus – by that lying promise of heaven for anyone and everyone – your lure them into NEVER thinking in terms of repenting and obeying the standards of their God – they will NEVER turn from their wicked ways! God hates you for that! He hates you with prefect hatred – that is, his righteous determination to send you to hell FOR EVER!! Amen and amen!

Thanks for writing!

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-16-2008, 05:46 AM

Some time ago, I penned these words:

Quote:
America used an IED to bomb Landover Baptist Church on August 20,1995 - an act of terror aimed at terrorizing us into discontinuing our nationwide Gospel preaching against the homosexual menace. When America thus became LBC’s terrorist, God became America’s Terrorist. Therefore the IED is God’s weapon of choice in avenging Landover Baptist Church by blowing America’s kids to smithereens in Iraq. And the carnage has barely begun. Thus, their funerals are the forum of choice for delivering LBC’s message of choice.
Yet another jackass, 12 years later, felt the need to write us about it!

Shirlee -

Horrible logic. You are not the judge of God’s actions in the present day. Your mortal minds could not even begin to concive His plans or doings, let alone be able to see his works. IF you ever destroyed the hate in your lives then maybe you could begin to connect with the Almighty Creator. To believe that God is on the side of the false Islamic god is a complete heresy to his name!

Obviously none of this matters to you because apparently you are just a cult who believes their own self-righteousness puts them above God’s laws. Your hate and delusions of power have blinded you from the fallacies of your lives. You claim that you will not take money from people but you rejoice in your settlement and tithe money. It is obvious that you claim you won't take money from donations because it will draw attention to your true agenda of making money, which you hope to get by being extremely radical and baiting people into trying to surpress your free speech right so that you can sue them. Repent from your deceit and blasphemy!

P.S. Spirits have never looked kindly on those that have talked ill of them after their death; ceasing your burial protests would be wise.

Maurice Leblanc

Dear Moronic Maurice -

How funny are you! You load up your email - NOT only with false and lying doctrine, but with a list of your idols. Let us look -
"mailto: christmastreeguitar" - WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ABOUT? God hates Christmas and your goofy Christmas trees. Put down the guitar and pick up a Bible and actually READ THE WORDS!

And this: p.s. (- oh my goodness -) Spirits have never looked kindly . . . ill of them after their death. !?! - What the . . . what the . . . what the HELL is that stuff? You have some idea that those dead bodies you worship are out there floating around getting even with people? NICE!! And because we have bothered to READ THE WORDS, and believe that God is and does EXACTLY what He says He is and He does and will do, you call us a cult! NICE!! Hey brutish dolt – THEY ARE IN HELL – and they don’t get a day pass for revenge, AND, they don’t give a rat’s ass about what you freaks do to worship their dead and rotting flesh – they are much more concerned about the worm that will eat on them for eternity and the fire that will torment them, but NEVER be quenched – for eternity! Now, mindless Maurice – that means it goes on for ever and ever – no end – ever – never – ever!! They want two things – a drop of water to cool their tongue – which they will NEVER GET; and someone to go and warn their living relatives and so-called friends in hopes that they will not also land in Hell (see Luke 16:18 to 32 for that)! We do that for free!

How funny are you! Let me see – we go onto your mean streets with the Word of God – His actual words – those contained in the record that He left – (don’t look now loser Leblanc, but it is called the Bible – check out the words that are actually written, not those that you wish were written) and we have our loved ones with us – and then, by your fairytale, we hope you brutes will set upon us and try to make us stop talking about what God really says and what it means to you at this hour – and your best take on it all is that we will get some of you perverts to violate our rights so we can sue you. You have bats in your belfry, loony Leblanc. What jury in this nation of rebels will give us anything more or less than what you give us?

You don’t believe – this is a nation that hates God and has gone away backwards – THEY DON’T BELIEVE THE RECORD THAT GOD GAVE OF HIS SON OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT GOD SAYS and will NOT EVEN CONSIDER obeying his commandments and yet you sit just dying to give us money when you violate our rights in hopes of suppressing the truth of God in your unrighteousness!! NICE!!

Get over yourself, rebel – step away from the crack pipe or whatever mind altering drug you suck on, stop worshiping the dead, put away your idols and your filthy manner of life!! OBEY YOUR GOD!!

Meanwhile, we will keep a sharp eye out for those free-roaming vaporous spirits that are after our backsides because we preached outside and in the same city as their lame and sorry orgy of necromancers that try and talk the dead and in Hell into Heaven, and all the while demanding that God must bless them and also while they worship the national false god of war (called in scripture Bel) and the false goddess the flag. YIKES!!

And you call us crazy.

Thanks for writing.

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge
(#3)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-16-2008, 05:56 AM

Thank you for posting these ridiculous questions and your wise responses, Sister Shirlee! I wonder if these people realize how insane they sound?
(#4)
Old
Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it

Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 5 Years Gold Tither Heaven Bound TC Bravery TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tagging for Jesus Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Alternative Facts Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden

Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-16-2008, 06:30 AM

Thanks Shirlee. I'm sorry that I failed to convince anyone to answer those three extra questions: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=6440 83 people viewed it, but nobody had any advice.

They're still valid questions, will you be handling them?

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!
(#5)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-16-2008, 08:42 PM

For cryin' out loud, Jeb! I just ANSWERED TWO idiots' questions, you want more?!

I'll do this one today. The others will require a bit more consideration.

Quote:
"hi everyone.

I left my husband and a bad marriage of 12 years behind last week. he was beating me regularly and it just go to be to much for me. '

I dont know what to do now. He is talking to me a lot over the phone and we have been going over so many issues about what went wrong. He just recently became a chrisitian also, and that makes it even worse (on my part for leaving him) but it was really bad.

Now the kids have been transferred to another school and they are so happy, I'm feeling relaxed for the first time in ages---but my husband does have a point.

should I save this marriage or keep my plan to get a new life? please pray for us about this. its tearing me apart emotionally. '

thanks
God Rules Girls"
Dear God-Should-But-Clearly-Don't-Rule-This-Girl,

Since you're writing me, and not Dear Abby, I assume what you're afraid to really ask is God's standard for marriage and divorce, not my opinion. In summary it is this:

One man, one woman, one lifetime, no divorce.

It is blessedly simple for those whose hearts are perfect towards God. (1 Kings 8:61). For people like you, who put themselves before God, it may be more complicated. But, there are two simple propositions to keep in mind when addressing this matter:

First, The LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth. Malachi 2:15. This witness is true to the nth degree.

Second, fraud in the inducement is the only grounds for breaking that marriage contract, which really is no contract at all due to the fraud perpetrated by one of the parties upon the other. Fraud is a material misrepresentation reasonably relied upon which induces a party to enter into an agreement. In that case, immediately upon discovering the material misrepresentation reasonably relied upon,the contract is nullified by affirmative proof and action on the part of the defrauded party. And, the material misrepresentation reasonably relied upon is limited to one subject, to wit: fornication (sexual intercourse before the marriage contract, which was a material misrepresentation reasonably relied upon the other party). This reality is exhibited in Deuteronomy 22:13-21:

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsels virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16 And the damsels father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughters virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

In that event it is not a divorce, it is a nullity. It was void ab initio. Or, nothing from the beginning because of the fraud. Note that only the husband has the right to put the wife away, as God intended, and that her death is required under His law. Since that's not an option in the United States, perhaps we can tattoo a scarlet letter F on you?

This situation is what Matthew 19:9 describes, to wit: “And I say unto you, That whosever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, committeth adultery . . ." Do you wish to become an adulterer in the eyes of the Lord? Granted, you've already committed the sin in your heart, but I see that your conscience weighs upon you and you wish to do the right thing.

Remember the Lord has been witness between thee and the husband of thy youth. You may wish to forget, but He never will!

Thank you for writing.
(#6)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-17-2008, 03:45 AM

Well, Jeb, I'm still thinkin' about that lonely serviceman over in Iraq. I'll be thinkin' on that one long and hard, let me tell ya! Of course he can't be marrying some Arab trollop, but I will have to find the right words of encouragement for him.

Meanwhile:

Quote:
"This past spring I attended the R.A.T.E. conference in Bozeman, Montana. The research that they have done absolutely & totally debunks the theory of evolution!!! The problem is that most of the women at the R.A.T.E. conference didn’t understand 75% to 95% of what was said. I’d walk into the women’s bathrooms during the breaks & listen to the conversations. It was always, “Can you understand what he was saying?”, & the other one would reply, “No. Can you?”. And the first one would reply, “No! It’s way over my head!”

Why are other Christian woman so stupid?

Welder's Wife"
For all you who know less than the average welding torch -- and given the idiotic questions I get asked, that's most of the non-Christian readers -- RATE is a gang of Creation Scientists who researched "Radioisotopes and the Age of The Earth." This joint venture of Institute for Creation Research (ICR), the Creation Research Society (CRS) and Answers in Genesis (AiG) recently released a two-volume report discussed here.

Quote:
RATE physicist Dr. Russ Humphreys reported on the measurements of helium diffusing (leaking) out of zircon crystals. The helium is produced by radioactive decay, but over time it can leak out of the crystals. If the zircons were billions of years, there should be very little helium left since it would have had plenty of time to diffuse away, yet there is still a tremendous amount of helium in the zircons—consistent with an age of about 6,000 years. . .

RATE geophysicist Dr. John Baumgardner reported on the detection of 14C in coal and in diamonds. Since 14C is a short-lived radioisotope, it cannot survive for millions of years. This is compelling evidence that these diamonds and coal deposits are thousands of years old at most. . .

Dr. Andrew Snelling (Ph.D. in geology) reported on the topic of radiohalos (tiny spheres of discolored crystal produced by the decay of radioactive material at their center) and fission tracks. His research strongly indicates that uranium must have decayed much more quickly in the past—an independent confirmation of accelerated decay.
Now, I'm no scientist myself, but maybe Dr. Ville or someone with a similar soft-handed, work-free background will want to "dissect" this report for you all.

As for your question, Miss Brainier-Thus-Better-Than-a-Welder?

Did it ever occur to you that those True Christian women are focused on the things that matter most, serving their husbands and raising up soldiers for Jesus? NO! Of course not! You think they should all be studious little go-getter "scientist" career gals like you, right? To Hell with God's Plan for women, no, you want to go to school and know more than your welder husband, so you can berate him with your braininess!

How many soldiers for Christ have YOU raised up? None? Thought so. Do you even HAVE a husband, or is that welder you mention named Large Marge?

Listen up, honey. God had a plan for women, and it includes YOU. His plan does NOT include you studying geology, or engineering, or physics, so you can feel "smarter" than women who focus on HIM. It involves you serving your MAN (I don't care how MANLY "Marge" is, if she's got no penis, she's not a MAN; that vibrating strap-on thing doesn't count, Missy!) and raising HIS CHILDREN!

Ep 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

Col 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Where in that does it say "go to school and make your welder husband feel inadequate"? NOWHERE.

How about here?

Ge 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

1 Tim 2:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Did that say "in happiness thou shalt study and become learned; and thy desire shall be to thy butch lesbian lover, and she shall be intellectually inferior to thee"? NO!

Get control over your Wanton Welder-Woving vagina, Missy! Stop all that studying, start learning how to keep a proper house, cook and clean, and get rid of Large Marge! Find yourself a HUSBAND, the REAL MAN kind, submit as God commands, and start bearing some Christian soldiers! It's your responsibility, if you don't wish to spend eternity in Hellfire where all frigid women who refuse to bear children belong! Check out this goodness:

1 Tim 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Get with the program, Welding Wesbian's Woman! Ditch the bitch and make the switch for Jesus!

Thank you for writing.

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge
(#7)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-19-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
"Im on my 3rd tour in Iraq and Im very lonely for a lady, know what I mean? Id even settle for a haji woman. but they dont even speak english! what to do?

Signed Ben"
Dear Ben Tover:

No, I don't know what you mean. You've joined up in the American Homer Army, fighting alongside queers to support the United Sodomites of America!

Oh, wait. By "lady" do you mean "effeminate swishy-man with shaved behind"? In that case, yeah, I know exactly what you mean!

They don't so much like the fags over in the Middle East, do they? I hear they like to burn 'em at the stake, or stone 'em to death, or maybe blow 'em up with IEDs! KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

Listen up, Phagocytosis! God Hates FAGS like YOU.

Not a fag, you say? You fight for their rights, don't you? Alongside them with your precious "don't ask don't tell"? What's God got to say about that?

Romans 1, girlie-man.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Let's suppose for just one moment that you actually like women the way GOD intended. God also hates and considers worthy of death those who have pleasure in them that do those things He hates! That means YOU, Benji Bentover, might as well be taking another soldier deep, because your support of queers condemns you along with them!

Now, let's just pretend that you are in an army where queers are banned, and fighting for a country that doesn't adore sodomites and make them into famous talk show hosts and put them on the Hollyweird Squares. OK? Yeah, I know, it's fantasy. But we can imagine!

Let's pretend you really want a woman to call your own. What's God got to say about you marrying a God-hating, moon-worshipping Muslim dog?

2 Cor 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Could that goodness be any more clear, Benjamina?

God doesn't want any Christian marrying a non-Christian. Why? Temptation in the household! Confused children! Association with evil!

It's like having queers in your army unit, Brenda! You shouldn't bring an ARAB into your bed any more than you should bunk with your Sergeant!

GET IT, SOLDIER?

Straighten up, fly right, and crack that Bible, son! Drop your SOCKS (YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN?) and those books with the sticky pages and focus on GOD'S articles instead!

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'll get yourself Saved before God uses one of those burqa-sporting Iraqi bitches you lust after to blow you straight to Hell!

Thank you for writing,

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge
(#8)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-19-2008, 07:55 AM

Ladies (and gentlemen) -

Every now and again, some goober -- usually a man -- flings these here verses up in my face, claiming they say I need to shut up and never tell anybody what God says in the Bible.

1 Tim 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

and

1 Cor 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

They molest these morsels of God's goodness for their own purposes, telling less-strong Ladies of Landover the same thing, trying to silence them.

Well, nobody asked today, but I'm gonna answer anyway! To these galoots I say:

Why would you quote a verse and not even bother to read the verse and then lie about the verse?

Now Galloping Galoot - when I say words about the Bible - am I learning a thing, or am I teaching a thing? YES - that’s correct Goober - I am teaching! Now - is the thing that I am teaching a good thing or a bad thing? YES - that’s correct Goober - it is a good thing! We know that it is a good thing because it enlightens your mind to some good knowledge of the scriptures. Now - when I teach you about your perversions of God's Word - am I IN the church or am I OUT of the church (just for the sake of this discussion Gumby - I’ll just tell you - I am sitting at my desk - NOT in the church building). YES - that’s correct Gomer - I am NOT sitting in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, when I am teaching the men servants of God anything!

Now let us see what the WORDS from our God say touching the matters above.

Tit 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

Oops - I guess teaching the Word of God, IN TRUTH, to a nation that is sprinting to her destruction, like the Holy women of old did, would be considered a good thing by our God! What do you think, Goofy Goober?

And of course - we must look at your verses - shall we now?

1 Cor 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

and

1 Tim 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Did you read the words, Goofball? The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ does all things decently and in order. Paul said that since the woman was created for the man and AFTER the man, for that purpose, and is the help that is appropriate for and to her husband, and because Eve was deceived in the transgression, giving evidence that she is the more spiritually weak person, and is called by Peter the weaker vessel, she is NOT permitted to lead the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. Period! Have you not bothered to read what the scripture says - Christ is the head of the Church and the man is the head of the woman? You do err, Gumby - you do greatly err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God!

Having said all that, let us look at the place that women hold in the scriptures when it comes to her service to the Lord her God and her duty in that regard. You see, woefully ignorant Gorm - when a nation becomes so brutish and rebellious and disobedient and FILTHY as Doomed America has come - in all likelihood, WAY worse than Doomed Judah or Doomed Israel, or Doomed Sodom, etc. - God puts His Word with some women - it is a perfect picture for this nation to have a whole cluck of girl-chicks from LBC chewing your butts. The scripture calls them prophetesses. You find them scattered throughout the Bible and it is just good stuff!
Take heart, Gormless Goofball - you are not the first brutish doomed American rebel with no cause to seize upon this non-issue and try to cause sorrow to the servants of God at LBC who alone stand in the gap and make up the hedge in this filthy nation for the Lord our God. So I rounded up some of the Dear Shirlee letters from the past that have some of the details of those women to help educate you in the Word of God so that you don’t write any more cyber fits that show your nasty bare ass in your effort to shut us up! Here are some good words/scriptures of some prophetesses of old:

Don’t confuse a woman preacher with a prophetess of the Lord your God! They have a job and they do that – but the women at Landover Baptist Church would not dare usurp the office of the Pastor, as that is the standard of the Lord your God.

Ex 15:20 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.

Jud 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

2Ki 22:14 So Hilkiah the priest, and Ahikam, and Achbor, and Shaphan, and Asahiah, went unto Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe; (now she dwelt in Jerusalem in the college; ) and they communed with her.

2Ch 34:22 And Hilkiah, and they that the king had appointed, went to Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvath, the son of Hasrah, keeper of the wardrobe; (now she dwelt in Jerusalem in the college: ) and they spake to her to that effect.

Isa 8:3 And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.

Lu 2:36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

Ac 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Ac 21:9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

Ro 12:6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

BTW Gomer the Pyle-On - what exactly are YOU doing to speak the Truth of God to a nation in full on rebellion against His standards? What dragons are you slaying in behalf of the Lord your God? What bands and fetters are you binding upon this nation of rebels? Of a truth Gomer - if you had a cause, you should without a doubt speak up, but sadly, you have no cause. How many of these little missives have you written to all the so-called "churches" of doomed America that have women preachers - so-called - admonishing them that they are violating the standard of God? YES - I bet not a single one!

If you have any interest in the truth of God, Gronk - you will find each of those passages and read every word - and you will get the rest of the words of the Bible - ALL of them and read in that Holy Word every single day till you get your arms around some doctrine that will equip you to speak for your God!

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge
(#9)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 01-19-2008, 12:11 PM

But surely, Shirlee, you would agree that when women are experiencing their monthly curse (bleeding from their genitals), they should be shut up and kept away from the Menfolk, as the Bible commands? God knows I don't want to be around that stench, and that crazy behavior...

Leviticus 15:19-30
And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#10)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 02-14-2008, 06:20 AM

Oh, dear readers, mine eyes have been assaulted by the most heinous of letters today. Suck down some Pepto and join me:

Dear Shirlee:

Last month, two MEN moved into a house together next door to me! And just yesterday, my little girl came home from school with a book, "Heather Has Two Mommies"!

What is happening to America? Why are there homosexuals everywhere, even in my neighborhood? All I'm trying to do is give my daughter a decent life away from my abusive first husband, "Fists-First Frank", and now I'm surrounded by perverts! Why, they even HIT ON my husband, Jim!

-- Horrified in Hamilton

Listen up, Whore-ified. It is your ADULTERY that is responsible for the takeover of the fags! You will NOT obey your God and put away your adultery, so you gave away the moral authority that you had to tell the fags to OBEY their God.

You adulterers and adulteresses are NO different than the fags. You make the EXACT same arguments they do. You say that God made you this way. You say that you got into that sin before you understood. You say that the Bible doesn’t really condemn adultery. You say if my spouse cheated on me, I am not bound by my covenant. (Of course we will have to take YOUR word for it that the cheating occurred and we will have to leap the Grand Canyon and check our brains at the door to make the scriptures say what YOU want them to say.) I could go on and on here, but let us get to some substance and forget your lies and wrangling and twisting of the scriptures – you do that to your own destruction!

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Understand some fundamentals and shut your mouth!!

GOD HATES DIVORCE! And you KNOW that!

Malachi 2:16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY!! And you KNOW that!!

Ex 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Mt 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

Mt 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Mr 10:19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

Lu 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

Ro 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

THE STANDARD OF GOD IS ONE-MAN; ONE-WOMAN; ONE-LIFETIME! And YOU KNOW THAT.

Matthew 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication
[don’t get all watered up, you freaks. This is a very specific and limited provision under the law of Moses - if you took a wife and discovered on the wedding day that she did not have tokens of virginity and had committed fornication without your knowledge, you had a one-time, immediate opportunity to put that union away as void - that’s all!], and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

DIVORCE PLUS REMARRAIGE EQUALS ADULTERY! And we KNOW that you KNOW that!!

Luke 16:18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

More to flesh that out:

John 4:15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.
17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

So – let us do some summing up!

There is NO forgiveness without repentance! Repentance includes two parts: (1) CHANGE YOUR MIND!… AND … (2) CHANGE YOUR CONDUCT! In short – STOP IT!

If you look up and find that you are living in adultery and you now understand that to be the case and you have an interest in your never-dying soul – RUN FROM THAT MESS! Don’t walk, RUN – the time is short – the Lord is coming! Don’t waste another minute with all that silly blathering about . . . 30 years married (it was adultery when it began – it was adultery after 10 years; 15 years; 20 years and it is STILL adultery)! Shut up about your children – you are teaching them rebellion against their God! God will require that at your hand! You are propping up a straw man and you have NO faith and NO belief! And one more rock-hard truth about that issue: When you’re living in adultery, Madam Thang, and Mister Thang is letting you do that - HE HATES YOU IN HIS HEART! He doesn’t care about your never-dying soul … here’s what he cares about … wait for it … yep, you already know it … you see it up close and personal every day, every day, every day … here it is: HIS PERSONAL COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE. You’re a nice habit he’s gotten into; you’re his scratch-where-it-itches; and he’s NOT WILLING to sacrifice ONE SINGLE BIT OF THAT PERSONAL COMFORT for the sake of your soul. How’s that going to be for you on that Great and Terrible Day of Judgment? You two cluck heads will be looking at each other in anguish and raw hatred for eternity.

Isaiah 50:10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

One final point must be made! For you rebellious, Doomed whores that think the way to fix your sin is to grind these servants of God at Landover Baptist Church with your finest you-will-pay-for-insisting-upon-the-standard-of-God; you had better remember that God is the avenger of his people! Here you are:

Malachi 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
12 The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts.
13 And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

You blabber-mouthed, mean-spirited dolts think you can weary the very LORD with your words? Good luck with that! You think you can weary us kind-hearted souls at LBC with your words? You think you can turn in on us with the same spite that Herod’s whore turned in on John the Baptist with? You’re crazy! We know you, and by the gracious and tender mercies of God, we know how to rightly divide His word on this issue and deal with you.

Of a truth, if you find yourself in this mess, it is because God hates you! You need to feel that in your bones, all you Susies and all you Toms/Dicks/Harrys of this disobedient world!! He could have kept you from getting married when you were too young to do that, but He did not! He could have KEPT YOU from that adulterous relationship you are now hell-bent on clinging to for the purpose of your destruction and your core hatred for each other. Here is the verse for you and after that, SHUT YOUR DISOBEDIENT MOUTH!

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

GOD HAS PICKLED YOU IN THAT SIN!

Repent and do your duty, i.e. FEAR GOD, KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM FOR THE HOUR OF HIS JUDGMENT IS COME!

Thank you for writing.

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge
(#11)
Old
Member of Landover Zoological Society
Forum Member

Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 02-14-2008, 06:33 AM

OK, I didn't read all that, I just don't read fast enough. I did read the parts in bold, though, so I think I got the jist of your post. Maybe in the future if you are going to post such long post you could boldface the most important points?

But I get it!! No divorce!! How long must a widower wait until remarrying, may I ask?

Ack!
(#12)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 02-15-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
OK, I didn't read all that, I just don't read fast enough. I did read the parts in bold, though, so I think I got the jist of your post. Maybe in the future if you are going to post such long post you could boldface the most important points?

But I get it!! No divorce!! How long must a widower wait until remarrying, may I ask?
Dr. Monkeyman, I believe that God does not specify anything about how long a widower must wait before remarrying. Lot, for example, got hammered and seeded his own daughters very soon after his wife was turned into a salt lick by our Lord.

However, I'm not sure if non-humans like you even CAN marry. There's nothing about marriage between animals in the Bible.

Doesn't really matter, as you'd not have a soul in the first place, and are thus in no danger of Hellfire.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#13)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 02-21-2008, 06:02 AM

Gentle readers, a few days ago I was asked a question, but nobody wrote me a letter. I simply turned on the television to see a woman at Northern Illinois University screaming, "WHY, OH LORD, WHY?"

Here's WHY, Missy!

The only thing anyone is talking about on campus at NIU is the shooter.

The only thing anyone is talking about in this wretched land is all the horrific woes that are happening every day.

No one but we at Landover is telling you the truth.

God sent the shooter. God is laughing at your calamities (Proverbs 1:26)! You have disobeyed him far too long – now it is time for God to open his armory and deal with you (Jeremiah 50:25). No other words apply; any other words are a lie.

The college campuses of Doomed america are overflowing with impudent, arrogant, immodest, self-indulgent brats. They are the generation raised to mock God, his standard, and his messengers, by the parents, teachers, “preachers” and “leaders” of Doomed america. They taught them to despise the word of God. They taught them it’s OK to be gay. They taught them to fornicate like there’s no tomorrow. They taught them that divorce and remarriage is lovely, when God said it is adultery. They taught them to be greedy idolaters, and anything they want, pursue it with both fists.

You can see the violent face of these undisciplined beasts in their reaction. Our phones are ringing off the hook and e-mail in-boxes filling up with their filthy violent words.

Adding insult to injury, you pile up so-called “clergy” on your campuses, so now when you’re in crisis, big-mouth females emerge calling themselves preachers. They are the picture of this verse: “For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace,” Jeremiah 8:11. If it’s not a crop-haired pushy woman – who has no Bible basis whatsoever calling herself a preacher – it’s some simpering coward of a “man,” or some out-of-the-closet fag. Great comfort at this hour – NOT! They have no answers and no explanations. We do! God sent the shooter! Stop sinning, and they’ll stop shooting.

This nation has made proud sin its mores. At every level in every major institution – especially the education system – this nation lifts its middle finger to God, and literally expects him to wink, nod and heel to their depraved wills. It’s grotesque beyond description in how wrong it all is. Every human is duty bound to fear, obey and keep the commandments of God. None of you are doing it. Your so-called “Christianity” is an ugly shiny pink flower purse that you swing around on your arm, on your way to fornicate, commit adultery, engage in homosexuality, and worship your idols. Ugh!

The fact is, if any of you ever cracked a Bible open for just one short minute, you’d find a simple and crystal clear standard: If you obey God, he will bless you; if you disobey him, he will curse you. As to this nation, Doomed america is your name, proud vulgar sin is your game. You disobey God with every breath you take.

So now, God has sent the shooter. There is an epidemic of shooters in this nation. All the gun nuts are screaming for everyone to arm themselves. Soon, it will be one giant shoot out – on campuses, in restaurants, at the movies, at the sports events, in the churches, and on the streets. Blood flowing; talking heads yammering; false prophets lying; doom, doom, doom!

That is what you call the curse of God.

If you have the slightest bit of genuine compassion for the children on that campus, tell them the truth. Tell them if they get in sackcloth and ashes, shut their me-centered mouths, get a Bible, read it, and obey it, this will stop.

You won’t; they won’t; the destruction is drawing nigh. “Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters,” Revelation 14:7.

God sent the shooter.

Your friend,

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge
(#14)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 06-18-2009, 08:33 PM

I haven't seen Sister Shirlee in services of late. Has anyone? Maybe she's started going to the 11 am service instead of her usual favorite, the 7 am?

Where have you gone, Sister Shirlee? We miss your gentle womanly words of wisdom!

I should swing by her cottage and see how she is.

Christian Ladies:
(#15)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 06-19-2009, 02:05 AM

I wondered why it was so quiet in church on Sundays. All that hacking was distracting.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash, English Nazi

BNPrep is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BNPrep is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 06-19-2009, 10:33 AM

I live a little far away but maybe someone else who lives local to her should go round and make sure all is OK

I pray it is.
(#17)
Old
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus Saved 10 Years

Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 06-19-2009, 10:52 AM

Maybe she got bailed out by the government?

Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 06-20-2009, 12:28 AM

Sister Shirlee better be OK because her Words of wisdom are amazing, simply amazing. I am dumbfounded and speachless at my ignorance and need to keep reading. Obviously, it is people like her that can really help people like me who have health issues and cannot sit in church but can come here instead. I hope she comes back soon.

Genesis 1:20-22
21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(#19)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: Ask Shirlee - 06-22-2009, 03:42 AM

It was a busy day at the Monthly Visitor today, but I caught a break between Mrs. North's accidental spill on the Oriental rug in the Parlor and Miss Yashar's little incident in the Conservatory to run over to Sister Shirlee's cottage.

She was there . . . and definitely not dead!

She's had no Internet access for some time, after a tree fell in last winter's big ice storm and took out her phone line. She says she has at least a dozen articles written up, and is "ready to unleash 'em on an unsuspectin' world just as soon as them danged phone repairmen finish up"!

Oh, Pastor, she hasn't made it to services because her car was also in the path of the falling tree.

Fortunately, she still has lots of gas, and was able to keep warm and cook.

Christian Ladies: