Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page The True Christian™ Guide to Self-Amputation
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash

Rides the Short Bus

Brian Ashmore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The True Christian™ Guide to Self-Amputation - 01-30-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
You're first post here and you claim you're right and all of us are wrong, a bit arrogant, aren't you? Worse, you have no evidence, no logic, nothing at all to back up your claims. All you say is God teaches love and associated bullshit, and use your own statement as proof that you're right.

Why don't you read your Bible and then come here to debate, it might then be worthwhile for both of us. Your current method of discussion only serves to expose you as an ignorant fool.
It's not the least bit arrogant to say that people who are telling others to cut off limbs because they do something that every normal person who is sexually attracted to the opposite(or same) gender does, and people who say that rape is just the woman's fault are wrong. Look for logic in those two things. And that's only what I saw on this forum, I don't dare look any further. It's disturbing to the sane mind. It's probably full of homophobia, sexism, violence, hatred and wrath and vengeance. Just like this thread.

Love and ''associated bullshit'' is what Jesus was preaching, which you would know if you read the Bible, so don't be a hypocrite.

And you're also being a hypocrite for calling me an ignorant fool. Someone who thinks and is open to opinions and the fact that what he believes could be wrong is hardly ignorant. Also don't be a hypocrite for telling me I have no logic and evidence. Realistically looking, religion is among the most illogical and inconsistent things existing on Earth. And with no evidence. Zero. Nothing. Just belief and faith into something any human could have written and said it's the word of God.

It's common sense. You'd know it too if you had any