(#561)
Old
Force=ma Force=ma is offline
Unsaved trash, homosexual sympathizer
Under Investigation

LDS Fool 

 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2017
Force=ma is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-06-2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
How do you know which parts of the Bible were meant tongue in cheek?
That is for our Pastor to tell us and for us to judge ourselves.For one, I personally believe that most of Psalm is not to be taken seriously.

The LORD trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalm 11:5

God would never hate anyone, no matter who they were. I see it as a metaphore. We must be cautious of hate. Lest we become those men who “loveth violence” ourselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldrea View Post
Why do you believe in God and Hell and Satan and Salvation if you cannot trust your source?
Because God has spoken to me. I was in a dark place for a time. I was addicted to a substance which I wish not to elicit. I looked for salvation in God and found it. I have been free from my addiction for seven years. I have never been healthier nor happier.
That is why I believe. Not because of The Bible, not because of my parents (I was raised atheist,) not because of word of mouth through my bishop, and not through teaching. I found salvation because I asked for it.
Reply With Quote
(#562)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is online now
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 7,797
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-07-2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force=ma View Post
That is for our Pastor to tell us and for us to judge ourselves.For one, I personally believe that most of Psalm is not to be taken seriously.

The LORD trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalm 11:5

God would never hate anyone, no matter who they were. I see it as a metaphore. We must be cautious of hate. Lest we become those men who “loveth violence” ourselves.

Because God has spoken to me. I was in a dark place for a time. I was addicted to a substance which I wish not to elicit. I looked for salvation in God and found it. I have been free from my addiction for seven years. I have never been healthier nor happier.
That is why I believe. Not because of The Bible, not because of my parents (I was raised atheist,) not because of word of mouth through my bishop, and not through teaching. I found salvation because I asked for it.
Salvation is not the result of any demands from us. It is a gift.
II CORINTHIANS 9 . KJV . look up
15
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
Reply With Quote
(#563)
Old
Force=ma Force=ma is offline
Unsaved trash, homosexual sympathizer
Under Investigation

LDS Fool 

 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2017
Force=ma is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-07-2017, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Salvation is not the result of any demands from us. It is a gift.
II CORINTHIANS 9 . KJV . look up
15
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
When I say “asked” I don’t mean that I demanded it. What I meant was that I asked The Lord Jesus to show me the light. To show me how to leave the place I was at and join Him in heaven.
Reply With Quote
(#564)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is online now
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 7,797
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-07-2017, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force=ma View Post
When I say “asked” I don’t mean that I demanded it. What I meant was that I asked The Lord Jesus to show me the light.
How do you know you were talking to Jesus?
II CORINTHIANS 11 . KJV . whole chapter
13
Such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Quote:
To show me how to leave the place I was at and join Him in heaven.
What happened to the planet Kolob? I thought you were going there to make ghost babies? Don't your apostles proclaim that? Jesus never mentions anything about Kolob which would seem to be a critical element in LDS theology setting your "apostles" quite apart from The Apostles in The Bible. Whose ministers are they really?
Reply With Quote
(#565)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness 

 
Posts: 20,356
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-07-2017, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force=ma View Post
That is for our Pastor to tell us and for us to judge ourselves.
How do you know your pastor is right? He could collect bellybutton flint in a jar by his bedside and believe that Jesus communicates to him through that for all you know, and you would trust him over the Word of Jesus? That's quite a career choice for a guy, isn't it? All he has to do is share his impression of what Jesus really meant to say and people have to believe him. And pay for his office space.

Quote:
For one, I personally believe that most of Psalm is not to be taken seriously.

The LORD trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalm 11:5

God would never hate anyone, no matter who they were. I see it as a metaphore. We must be cautious of hate. Lest we become those men who “loveth violence” ourselves.
As I see this as a metaphor of prayers chasing away sin:



Quote:
Because God has spoken to me.
Maybe. But how could you know when your God is known to be misleading and confusing, and leave people for thousands of years to have the wrong idea? To kill for and die for the wrong idea?
Quote:
I was in a dark place for a time. I was addicted to a substance which I wish not to elicit. I looked for salvation in God and found it. I have been free from my addiction for seven years. I have never been healthier nor happier.
Interestingly I've heard the same tale from people who attribute their healing to other religions, astrology, reading Tarot cards, or a gluten free diet. Fascinating how everyone thinks that while others are wrong in understanding God in some way, they're the ones who have it most right. Even when confronted with evidence to the contrary. But not you. You're the one who really got it right.
Quote:
That is why I believe. Not because of The Bible, not because of my parents (I was raised atheist,) not because of word of mouth through my bishop, and not through teaching. I found salvation because I asked for it.
You found peace.

Ironically, there exist those who first leave their Mormon religion to finally find peace. Perhaps it's not the Mormon religion that offers a gateway to peace, but simply supports a new set of behaviors, offers a new set of friends, and supplies a new vocabulary.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#566)
Old
Dolores de Barriga's Avatar
Dolores de Barriga Dolores de Barriga is offline
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 316
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: University of Iowa
Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-07-2017, 03:32 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum, Miss/Mr. Force!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force=ma View Post
That is for our Pastor to tell us and for us to judge ourselves.For one, I personally believe that most of Psalm is not to be taken seriously.

The LORD trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalm 11:5

God would never hate anyone, no matter who they were. I see it as a metaphore.
I respect your point of view. However, let's put our assumptions to the side and let's examine some actual evidence instead.

1. God created eternal punishment for all people who don't believe in Him or made any kind of offense against His Will. In human societies, we reserve capital punishment or life in prison only for the worst criminals, while people committing lesser offenses go free after serving their sentences. And even those on the death row can appeal and have their sentences changed if the defendant can document special circumstances. God, on the other hand, gives the same punishment for all offenses, and it is eternal, no appeal, no amnesty, no letting out early for good behavior. Does that seem as fair to you? Or does it seem a bit psychopathic - like something that a very hateful person would do?

2. God punishes entire nations and cities disregarding presence of the innocents. Do you seriously believe that the newborn babies in Sodom and Gomorrah were sinners deserving a painful death? How about the babies still in the wombs of their mothers? You are free to assume the worst of these mothers, but why were the unborn babies punished with their mothers? The same goes for the babies and fetuses which drowned in the Flood. Again - if you see a human burning and drowning babies, would you think of this person as of a loving individual?

You might defend yourself saying these parts of the Bible are "metaphorical" as well. That is an argument difficult to fight; you can easily argue that 100% of the Bible is metaphorical, since we have no evidence for the Flood, Sodom, Gomorrah, nor for the existence of Jesus, either. So, let's move away from the Bible to real life, shall we?

3. God gives cancer to little children. Have you ever been to a children's hospital? The amount of suffering is heartbreaking. I understand giving cancer to an adult person. They already lived their life and we all have to die in some way, and most of the ways to die are painful anyway - that's how God designed it, so I guess He enjoys it. But why cause so much pain to little kids? Is that something a loving God would do?

4. Wars, slavery, and other forms of oppression caused by Abrahamic religions. I assume that you believe that God of Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) is the real one, while gods of other religions are false. Starting with the genocides described in the Old Testament, continuing with the crusades, Inquisition, enslaving Africans, and the genocide of Native Americans, and finishing with the atrocities committed in the name of Islam today, the Abrahamic religions are responsible for the most bloodshed in history - yes, just Christians alone are responsible for more deaths per year than the Aztecs with their mass human sacrifices.

Why is God making little kids suffer and allowing people to commit so many atrocities in His name? Here are the possible answers:

(a) He does not exist.

(b) He is powerless.

(c) He exists, is powerful, and actually enjoys killing people Himself through diseases, and He also enjoys seeing the slaughter of people by people in His name - because He apparently enjoys human suffering.

If (a) or (b) are true, praying to God is a waste of time. If (c) is true then He is a psychopath not worthy of our worship.

Quote:
Because God has spoken to me.
It's called schizophrenia. There are drugs which can help you to manage it - before that voice tells you to go on a killing spree, and add more victims to the long list of innocents slaughtered on God's orders.

Quote:
I was in a dark place for a time. I was addicted to a substance which I wish not to elicit. I looked for salvation in God and found it. I have been free from my addiction for seven years. I have never been healthier nor happier.
That is why I believe. Not because of The Bible, not because of my parents (I was raised atheist,) not because of word of mouth through my bishop, and not through teaching. I found salvation because I asked for it.
You must be a very lucky person, the one in a million that God actually loves - because the evidence provided above shows that He despises most humanity.


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Reply With Quote
(#567)
Old
GaleWhoring's Avatar
GaleWhoring GaleWhoring is online now
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
 

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick 

 
Posts: 202
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tulsa, OL
GaleWhoring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-15-2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force=ma View Post
That is for our Pastor to tell us and for us to judge ourselves.For one, I personally believe that most of Psalm is not to be taken seriously.

The LORD trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalm 11:5

God would never hate anyone, no matter who they were. I see it as a metaphore. We must be cautious of hate. Lest we become those men who “loveth violence” ourselves.

Because God has spoken to me. I was in a dark place for a time. I was addicted to a substance which I wish not to elicit. I looked for salvation in God and found it. I have been free from my addiction for seven years. I have never been healthier nor happier.
That is why I believe. Not because of The Bible, not because of my parents (I was raised atheist,) not because of word of mouth through my bishop, and not through teaching. I found salvation because I asked for it.
Force is my second middle name!


I'm glad God has made your world better. Substance addiction is a tricky road, and anything to take you off it is a bonus.


I'm not sure I quite understand the following verse ----> Leviticus 19:29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness. - Gale
Reply With Quote
(#568)
Old
Dave Schulthise's Avatar
Dave Schulthise Dave Schulthise is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 10
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Sanguins Heights, Iowa, God's Blessed USA
Dave Schulthise is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-16-2017, 07:30 PM

True Disciple, this is one of the things I have always been saying! It is so amazing to find more like-minded thinkers who see the Truth, but not reason, of the Bible.


God bless America as it was meant to be.
Reply With Quote
(#569)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is online now
Another brick in Donald´s wall
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness 

 
Posts: 905
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 10-16-2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schulthise View Post
True Disciple, this is one of the things I have always been saying! It is so amazing to find more like-minded thinkers who see the Truth, but not reason, of the Bible.


There is function called "quote" please use it.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
(#570)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is online now
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 7,797
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - Yesterday, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schulthise View Post
True Disciple, this is one of the things I have always been saying! It is so amazing to find more like-minded thinkers who see the Truth, but not reason, of the Bible.
The Truth is very important. Unlike other religions, Christianity is based on historical events. For example if there were no Augustus Caesar and no Pontius Pilate and no Paul... but there were.
II PETER 1 .KJV . look up
16
We have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
Fables are what false religions rely on. They have no basis in history. When their founders died, nothing happened. When Jesus dies the world is changed forever. God Himself confirms the Gospel narrative just as He identifies Jesus to be His Son. Without a knowledge of The Truth people will believe anything. We can visit heathen nations to see how much worse off they are as a result and read their fables too, which are pretty way-off if you ask me.

There is a reason why some nations are prosperous and free while others spend most of their time murdering one another. Call it a spectrum disorder. What varies across the spectrum of nations as their depravity increases?
JOHN 8 .KJV . look up
32
[Jesus speaking] Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheists: vain godless scum, bible facts, biblical truth, blind faith, god, rational thinking, true truth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2016 all rights reserved