X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians!

Originally posted by Hardheadmetal View Post
    Excuse me sir, and jenny, but I may say a few things.
    1. Gerard way (lead vocals) and his brother who is also in the band Mikey are actually catholic
    Stop right there. Mary worshiping Catholics are NOT Christians. Read this and repent.

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Stop right there. Mary worshiping Catholics are NOT Christians. Read this and repent.

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
      oh, you want to go there? ok, Catholics are Christians, in fact without Catholics you wouldnt have your Baptist church at all. And to be honest, i actually, take that as an offensive act against my family. My parent's parents were God-fearing Catholics, and they died God-fearing Catholics. You need to get your facts straight you murderers (1 John 3:15), how hypocritical individual supremisists. I know now why so many actually turn away from Christianity. It's mainly because the people who are supposed to leading those to God with open arms are closing their gates to those who appeal to fifferent things. I don't believe that you are Godly people at all. I came hete to have a very intellectual debate and to obtain information upon a certain band's standpoint on a few things but instead i have found myself in the midst of Demons who impersonate the real Christians. You are those who crucified Jesus Christ, the son of the Holy God, Mr. 777 himself. You are the ones who hated Jesus in the days of his reign upon the Earth, you are the ones who drove him to the cross and crucified him.
      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

they are truly Christians, I guarantee that. They believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins. They believe he rose again on the third day. They believe that Mary had a virgin birth to Jesus. They believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the most Holy God Jehovah. Who is my Lord and my Savior. He is the one who took me out of darkness and taught me to control my demon. So E Nomine Et Patris Et Fili Et Tu Spiritus Sancti, I declare that Catholics are Christians, regardless of that videos statements.

Comment

So E Nomine Et Patris Et Fili Et Tu Spiritus Sancti.
            This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft and papistry. This prayer can shut down witches and papists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I now hurl it at you in Christ's name!

Father,
            In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
            Amen
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft and papistry. This prayer can shut down witches and papists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I now hurl it at you in Christ's name!

Father,
              In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
              Amen
              that is actually a very nice prayer. I may use... maybe.... but may the user make sure that he has no demons of his own controlling his completely contradicting attitude to those who are searching for a healer and they find one one who rejects them because they did something they didnt like in the past or they like something they don't or maybe they just on which is truth. You call yourself a man of God, I have stared into the very eyes of the REAL demons. Confronted them after they tried to decieve me into thinking i will never enter Heaven. So, don't sit there and tellme that just because you read the book means that you are holier than all others. Because unless you live it you will never know God. So, I say this to you "kind sir". I am beyond tired of your closed gates and minds. I am tired of you. And unfortunately its 1:46 a.m. and i m just tired.... good night.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                I wondered when Nirvana would come up. Fancy naming a pop group after HELL!
                actually Nirvana was a Buddhist way of having inner peace and in their belief that was their way to heaven..
                All buddhists go to HELL FOREVER because they worship SATAN.

Catholics are under no circumstances Christians, because they worship idols. No-one who heeds God's Word ever worships any idol. To do so is to worship satan and so we know ALL catholics worship satan and no-one who worships satan could possibly ever be a Christian.
                Not even a pretend one.
                Like you.

Comment

how do they worship Satan when they worship God (Cathloic) how do they worship Satan if they are following after a philosophy created by Buddha. (Buddhists) and how am i a pretender and also how am I worshipping Satan if I serve God, I just tend to like heavier music... and mostly i listen to Christian metal, so you can take your assumptions about me you can take it to Hell where you got it from. Don't even dare call me satanic you hypocritical blasphemist!

Comment

The Bible sanctions harps, lyres, and the occasional cymbal. Your kind of music is associated with worshipping the golden calf. God hates metal music or He would have mentioned it in the Good Book. All that music is demonic; it's a known fact.
                    Last edited by Professor Bessemer; 05-04-2012, 07:26 AM.
                    "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Where did that come from, sir? I am sorry but your accusations are unethical not to mention ungodly in ALL cases!
                      Friend, how can my speaking the Truth Before God Our Savior be unethical or unGodly.

It is a well cocumented fact that MCR is little more than a piped piper looking to seduce little boys. Nothing they want more than to feed Satans habit of boiling nubile bodies.

Why you sickos perpetuate this escapes me. What happened to the decency of the wholesome entertainment like "Father Knows Best' or "The Victory Hour' with Pastor Becton. Shouldn't you be praying to Jesus to not smote you and give you a place in Heaven instead of fornicating in 'mosh pits' aka 'Satans Crotch'?
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

oh, you want to go there? ok, Catholics are Christians, in fact without Catholics you wouldnt have your Baptist church at all.
                        Which came first, the Catholic Cult or John the BAPTIST?

And to be honest, i actually, take that as an offensive act against my family.
                        I take Catholicism, including ritual cannibalism, prayers to dead Mary and "saints", and all its other anti-Biblical Pagan nonsense, to be an offense against God.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

how do they worship Satan when they worship God (Cathloic) how do they worship Satan if they are following after a philosophy created by Buddha. (Buddhists) and how am i a pretender and also how am I worshipping Satan if I serve God, I just tend to like heavier music... and mostly i listen to Christian metal, so you can take your assumptions about me you can take it to Hell where you got it from. Don't even dare call me satanic you hypocritical blasphemist!
                          All rock music is of satan. Read THIS and repent.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

My Chemical Romance is not a death cult. They are not satanic and this song and music video is talking about the memories you will keep of the dead even if they are no longer with you. And the song is not satanic, one line from their song Black Parade is, "Will you defeat them? Your demons and all the nonbelievers? The plans that they have made?"

Comment

Originally posted by Misunderstood View Post
                              My Chemical Romance is not a death cult. They are not satanic and this song and music video is talking about the memories you will keep of the dead even if they are no longer with you. And the song is not satanic, one line from their song Black Parade is, "Will you defeat them? Your demons and all the nonbelievers? The plans that they have made?"
                              They're demonic! They do not glorify God, and if you're not for God you're against Him- "He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth." (Luke 11:23 KJV) End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by shy Rita View Post
                                They're demonic! They do not glorify God, and if you're not for God you're against Him- "He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth." (Luke 11:23 KJV) End of story.
                                Young Rita, just when I was ready to give up on you, you pull out all the stops.

Well done.

YiC,

Zech
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X