Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page Why won't Patrick Swayze die?
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 11-22-2008, 02:39 PM

Oh! Is he still alive? What won't these homer!s think up next to try to ruin my CHRISTMAS?

It was bad enough when gas prices got high and "people" were dissing on - and even getting rid of - our Goldly SUVs. Thank Heaven that the SUV has made a comeback on the market now that gasoline prices are again lower; I just Hate to have to drive on the road with those little ant-like cars and trucks!
(#22)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 11-22-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
Oh! Is he still alive? What won't these homer!s think up next to try to ruin my CHRISTMAS?

It was bad enough when gas prices got high and "people" were dissing on - and even getting rid of - our Goldly SUVs. Thank Heaven that the SUV has made a comeback on the market now that gasoline prices are again lower; I just Hate to have to drive on the road with those little ant-like cars and trucks!
Sweet Sister Sue, let's do some sidetracking and swap recipes!

Chocolate Mug Cake

1 Large coffee mug
4 Tablespoons flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoon oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well, add egg and mix thoroughly. pour in milk. stirring chocolate chips.
place mug in microwave and cook 3 minutes on high. Cake will rise over the top of mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool, and tip out on to a plate. Serves 2

I made this , it was good, I served it with a dollop of cool whip, As it says, don't worry when it rises above the top, it will go a couple inches above the top. Also, this is an excellent thing to make for just one person while you hubby is out killing turkeys!

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.
(#23)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 11-22-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
Chocolate Mug Cake
Wow, Mother Glynndie! First we had Cup-of-Soup, now it's Cake-in-a-Mug! Eat it with one hand and sip Holiday Eggnog with the other. Dandy while Driving and Snacking while waiting in those long Christmas checkout lines. Jesus Christ, this is GREAT!!!
(#24)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 11-23-2008, 12:59 AM

Oh Mother Glendora, I just made half a dozen of these to test them out and they were delicious! I'm off to pop another half dozen in the microwave. Thank you so much for the recipe!

I wonder if a pineapple upside down cake in a mug would work? Or cheesecake in a mug?

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016

(#25)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 11-23-2008, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
Oh Mother Glendora, I just made half a dozen of these to test them out and they were delicious! I'm off to pop another half dozen in the microwave. Thank you so much for the recipe!

I wonder if a pineapple upside down cake in a mug would work? Or cheesecake in a mug?
What a wonderful idea! I see no reason why the Pineapple Upside-Down Mug won't work, as long as you remember the cherry!

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.
(#26)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 11-23-2008, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
What a wonderful idea! I see no reason why the Pineapple Upside-Down Mug won't work, as long as you remember the cherry!
Ooh, I'll go fire up the microwave again! This is so exciting!

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016

(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Patrick Swayze gets ready for Hell - 02-16-2009, 06:26 AM

(AP) Actor Patrick Swayze, 56, has given up on cancer treatments & is awaiting an eternity in the Lake Of Fire. Mr. Swayze told reporters 'I admit that I wasted my life and corrupted many children, causing them to become perverts. While I did kill lots of commies in 'Red Dawn,' I can never be forgiven for portraying a cross-dressing homo. I am expecting to go to Hell, & am practicing my best screams of agony.' His wife, Lisa, has given away most of his clothing to charity, except for his 'Wong Fu' outlet, which she has burned. Mrs. Swayze commented that 'while I am sad at my husbands' impending death, he completely blew it, & will regret it for all eternity-oh well.' Friends & family members plan to make fun of him at his memorial service, & have invited Fred Phelps to picket it.
(#28)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Patrick Swayze gets ready for Hell - 02-16-2009, 07:00 AM

Video proof of a perverted Swayze thrusting his hips straight to HELL!

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1422

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#29)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Patrick Swayze gets ready for Hell - 02-16-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
(AP) Actor Patrick Swayze, 56, has given up on cancer treatments & is awaiting an eternity in the Lake Of Fire. Mr. Swayze told reporters 'I admit that I wasted my life and corrupted many children, causing them to become perverts. While I did kill lots of commies in 'Red Dawn,' I can never be forgiven for portraying a cross-dressing homo. I am expecting to go to Hell, & am practicing my best screams of agony.' His wife, Lisa, has given away most of his clothing to charity, except for his 'Wong Fu' outlet, which she has burned. Mrs. Swayze commented that 'while I am sad at my husbands' impending death, he completely blew it, & will regret it for all eternity-oh well.' Friends & family members plan to make fun of him at his memorial service, & have invited Fred Phelps to picket it.
Could you provide a link to this Associated Press story, Mr. Jingles?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#30)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 02-16-2009, 03:31 PM

Are you people implying that he is still alive!

As Certain as there's a God in His Heaven, I know that Swoozie-Floozie is DEAD!
(#31)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Patrick Swayze gets ready for Hell - 02-16-2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
Could you provide a link to this Associated Press story, Mr. Jingles?
I made it easy for Mr. Jingles:

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#32)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 02-16-2009, 07:45 PM

Fox News says my Patrick has not given up treatment, so there you have The Truth.

I LOVE YOU, PATRICK!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,485206,00.html
Attached Images

(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Jasonellena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jasonellena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:21 PM

Patrick Swayze is my God! I worship him and pray to him 5 times a day. He talked to GOD in Ghost, He is the Messiah, he is the modern day Jesus. He will never die!
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Jasonellena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jasonellena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
Fox News says my Patrick has not given up treatment, so there you have The Truth.

I LOVE YOU, PATRICK!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,485206,00.html
HELL YA!
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:27 PM

EAT MY ASS Cody, you dickless ass f*ck*in raper. SWAYZE IS GOD!
(#36)
Old
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:28 PM

That's what you believe? Seriously?

(#37)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblebanger6669 View Post
Patrick Swayze is my God! I worship him and pray to him 5 times a day. He talked to GOD in Ghost, He is the Messiah, he is the modern day Jesus. He will never die!
I noticed that you did not introduce yourself in the introduction forum. Please read the Pastor's Rules and Announcements. Pay particular attention to the "noobs" thread. Post an introduction on the introduction forum. Be polite.

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.
(#38)
Old
Unsaved Trash

nocommonsense is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:33 PM

i love how this site has JDate advertisments....

"You know, Jesus will not be mocked, fool. Every smart-mouth comment you post in this Godly forum is being recorded by the DOF and by Jesus himself. You won't think you're so clever once Jesus tosses you into the pits of hell, [b]where you will surely spend eternity having your tongue peeled and your anal cavity reamed with steel brushes.[/b]"
-Pastor Ezekiel
(#39)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:35 PM

Brother Lazarus My apolgize I love my GOD Swayze!
(#40)
Old
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 04-17-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
i love how this site has JDate advertisments....
Google ads are targeted to you. You have obviously been browsing penny-pinching joo dating sites before you visited here. Google knows who you are, just like Jesus, and sets the ads appropriately.

I only see ads for Christian dating sites.