Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page Matthew 11:28
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

(#1)
Old
On Permanent Assignment in Borneo
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Matthew 11:28 - 07-09-2008, 12:58 PM

True Christians™

I would like for all of us to consider this Bible verse Matthew 11:28.

28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

We all know this applies to True Christians™ everywhere as it deals with
how True Christians™ get tired of the scum that darken the doors of LBC. However, certain people have taken this verse to apply to sinners and True Christians™ alike. Not so. This is typical of the John 3:16'er who spends all their energy trying to pervert Jesus' words into something more namby-pamby. Jesus, open the eyes & minds of the heathen scum and bless Landover as only You can!!

In Him,

Walter Brimstone