X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Pray For Me..

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    I'm working with her on that, but it's a private matter.
    Yes I can understand that would be a personal matter, and I know that Lisa will be perfectly safe in your hands Zekie Boy (physically if not spiritually)
    Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
    Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
    Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
    The Loose Canon - HTML version
    Loose Canon Fan Page
    North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
    I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
      Again what is the weather like on your planet?

You have clearly not actually taken the time to view the video.

Any perversion in the image on the preview is solely a figment of your imagination, and tells us a lot about YOU Lisa and how sick YOUR mind is.

I see The Noodly Appendage of Our Lord reaching down to touch his Creation, you see something sexual where nothing sexual is present, do you undergo any treatment for your Sex Addiction Lisa?
      Look Jo. I know you lust after me, but do not push your perversion on to me. I do not have any sex addiction, unlike you who wants to touch things with your noodle.

Now leave Colin alone so he can turn to the Lord.
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
        Look Jo. I know you lust after me, but do not push your perversion on to me. I do not have any sex addiction, unlike you who wants to touch things with your noodle.

Now leave Colin alone so he can turn to the Lord.
        Now Lisa I am shocked that you would accuse Zekie Boy of lying!

Yet again your mental state is projecting your condition on to the actions of others, I have no sexual interest in you what so ever Lisa.

As for Colin I am only showing him the way to Out Lord, I have no desire to touch him of anyone else here.
        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
        Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Now Lisa I am shocked that you would accuse Zekie Boy of lying!

Yet again your mental state is projecting your condition on to the actions of others, I have no sexual interest in you what so ever Lisa.

As for Colin I am only showing him the way to Out Lord, I have no desire to touch him of anyone else here.
          Look Jo stop with you silly insults just because you are in turmoil with becoming a Christian. You do not have to confuse Colin in becoming a Christian just because you are unable to take the step.
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

I'll be happy to pray for you but...Lady Lisa only tought me praying,not praying for the others...I'm reading the Holy Bible (from cover to cover) and I believe that when I will finish it,I will pray you as I've been tought

meanwhile,praise God

you made the right decision,God will be pleased and if you work hard,you'll find the way to heaven
            Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you - Proverbs 1,23

Comment

Look Jo stop with you silly insults just because you are in turmoil with becoming a Christian. You do not have to confuse Colin in becoming a Christian just because you are unable to take the step.
              I am not the one in turmoil, I am not the one battling with an addiction.

I have no wish to step off the path of truth onto the rocky road that you are trying to lead Colin down, a road that will lead to pain and misery.

As you made it perfectly clear that you had not taken the time to watch the video, here is what it said.
              I say my prayers. And I know He hears them.
              I ask for guidance. And I feel His direction.
              I read His Word. And I gain wisdom.
              I spread His message. And I feel Him speaking through me.
              I get hurt. And He comforts me.
              I get confused. And He makes everything right again.
              I cannot see Him with my eyes.
              I cannot hear Him with my ears.
              I cannot touch Him with my hands.
              I cannot prove Him to you. But I know He ís real.
              I know He loves me. And I know He can do anything.
              He is and always will be my father. My friend. My partner. My creator. My God.
              And I have been touched by His Noodly Appendage.
              He is the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
              I have no need of your fairy tale christianity as I have God.
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

I am not the one in turmoil, I am not the one battling with an addiction.

I have no wish to step off the path of truth onto the rocky road that you are trying to lead Colin down, a road that will lead to pain and misery.

As you made it perfectly clear that you had not taken the time to watch the video, here is what it said.
                I have no need of your fairy tale christianity as I have God.
                Just stop with your nonsense and let Colin believe in the Lord.

Comment

Just stop with your nonsense and let Colin believe in the Lord.
                  I am helping Colin find his way to The Lord, The Lord Noodle, our Creator and the True God.

But ultimately it is up-to Colin
                  Qwerty
                  4:3 If someone is meant to come to the Flying Spaghetti Monster through our church, then it will be so.
                  If you had any faith in your version of "god" you would not be so defensive when I post, but you clearly have you doubts even if they are only in your subconscious at the moment.
                  Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

I am helping Colin find his way to The Lord, The Lord Noodle, our Creator and the True God.

But ultimately it is up-to Colin
                    Qwerty
                    If you had any faith in your version of "god" you would not be so defensive when I post, but you clearly have you doubts even if they are only in your subconscious at the moment.
                    As I have said many times, I do not have any doubts. God is the one True God, all others are just false idols and come from Satan. Colin is seeking salvation.

Comment

As I have said many times, I do not have any doubts. God is the one True God, all others are just false idols and come from Satan. Colin is seeking salvation.
                      Well I sort of agree, God is the one True God, and He IS The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

As for false idols coming from Satan, well as Satan is a mythical character from a collection of fairy tales he can not have made anything.

I am just putting the word out..

Qwerty
                      4:6 Ultimately, all you can do, and indeed all you should do, is put the word out there, accept any who join you, and love any who hate you.
                      Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

See, you have just proved me correct. You want Colin to lie around naked so you paster munchers can touch him with your noodles. Is this the life you want for Colin, to spend this life in turmoil and then spend eternity in hell.
                        This scares me. I need to pray...

You describe what YOU want for Colin, a life racked with guilt fuelled by the worry that he is not living up to the tenants of the KJV-CFT. What I offer to Colin is the TRUTH, a life not weighed down by the fear of a non-existent lake of eternal fire and an afterlife that is something to look forward to.
                        Colin wants to break free from such perverted ways.
                        Absolutely! I want to follow the right path of the Pastors and be Heaven Bound. I am also on the road to recovery from the bumming queers and realize the error of my soccer loving ways.

Who is The Lord Noodle???? I can not find such a name in the KJV Bible?

I see that I have cuased an arguement on here. Im sorry that this has happened and that people disagree over faith - that said this is not a forum for debate as far as I understand.

I am trying to reform my ways and become a True Chirstian. If the Pastors of this fine forum give me a chance I feel that I can contribute immensely to this fine Church and above all - Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Cameron View Post
                          I get the impression from this thread that you have already allowed your noodle to get you in to a lot of trouble. Now, if I were you young man, I would put any noodly thoughts out of your mind and continue to read the KJV1611 where you will find no mention of such silly matters.

I am trying to reform my ways and become a True Chirstian. If the Pastors of this fine forum give me a chance I feel that I can contribute immensely to this fine Church and above all - Jesus.
                          Good on you. I wish you well in your journey. Stay on the straight and narrow young man!

Matthew 7:13-14 (King James Version)
                          13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
                          14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
                          2 Chronicles 7:14
                          14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

You will not find Our Lord Noodle in the KJV-Collected Fairy Tales, If you turly wish to have a better understanding of God I suggest you read my posts here:

and by following the links in my signature.

RAmen
                            Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

This scares me. I need to pray...

Absolutely! I want to follow the right path of the Pastors and be Heaven Bound. I am also on the road to recovery from the bumming queers and realize the error of my soccer loving ways.

I see that I have cuased an arguement on here. Im sorry that this has happened and that people disagree over faith - that said this is not a forum for debate as far as I understand.

Brother, please ignore the pasta muncher. For the life of me I cannot figure out why he hasn't been banned yet. He does seem to have a thing for Lisa as he chases her around the boards trying to call her all sorts of dirty things.

I am glad to see that you are working on finding the TRUE Path. Read your Bible, pray, and keep working with the Pastors and I'm sure that you will find your way.

God Bless.
                              PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Working...
                              X