X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Rights Watch

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
    Sued for "damages"? It's all about money with these people, isn't it? They make me sick!

We should sue them right back, all of us, individually, for the damage they have caused to us by spitting in the face of Jesus.
    Never fear, Sister Joanna. Jesus Christ v. Kentucky Queers will be tried, but not in the courtrooms of this world. God Himself will preside as judge, jury, and executioner.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      I do hope Boris whatshisname of England can make it so the Truth isn't suppressed in his country!
      Stand well back

If you can read you'll know what's coming next.

If you can't, go to the Arabian peninsula with a Church seeding prospectus, post it in any local majority newspaper (to eliminate extremist responses) and see whether or not outcomes are consistent.

In Christ

Comment

Netflix has entered the War on Christmas, and Christianity, and CHRIST by releasing a homoerotic movie that portrays the Son of God as a Girlyman from Ipanema. Brazilian so-called comedians released a movie knowing it would tear the hearts out of faithful Christians everywhere in an attempt to discourage us and kill us in our sleep with heart attacks!

You can sign the petition HERE: https://lifepetitions.com/petition/d...lasphemy-video

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Is that a transwoman and a transman?
          Or a transman & a transwoman?

I thought Brazil prided hirself on plastic surgery and body modifications of different sorts. Not a good advertisement for them really, is it. A movie is a great opportunity to showcase your skills to the world but for anyone thinking of having some work done (in Rio, say) this is what you could end up looking like.
          Deuteronomy 28:34 ..thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see

Comment

Kentucky district removes religious displays following Freedom From Religion Foundation intervention.

The writing reads: "But the Lord is with me like a Mighty Warrior."

Yet another example of the double standards the Gay Agenda has enforced on Jesusland. Everyone can have the freedom of speech except apparently Christians, who are objectively the most persecuted group in the nation. And after President Trump worked so hard to win us back the right to say "Merry Christmas," too!
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

We really need to pray for Kentucky. Seems as if they have been working overtime to fight the good fight against the Satanic agenda of the Gays and Democrats.

If not for the good and godly people of Kentucky, who knows where this nation might be?
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

The only Conservatives that are problematic are those that reject the Bible and believe paganism was something better. Yet they can't even refute the King James Bible.
                Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

Comment

Christians are increasingly under attack as the War on Christianity ramps up thanks to The Gays bringing upon God's Wrath in the form of the Kung Flu. Why, just recently the pastor of a church in Central, Louisianna will be charged with six misdemeanor counts of practicing his Religious Freedom in the guise of "disobeying the powers of the governor."

On Tuesday, March 31, Chief Roger Corcoran with Central Police Department issued Mark Anthony Spell, (Aka: Tony Spell), Pastor of Life Tabernacle Church in Central, a Misdemeanor Summons for six counts of violating the governor’s executive order (LA R.S. 29:724E) following his decision to host multiple large gatherings.

Comment

Why, just recently the pastor of a church in Central, Louisianna will be charged with six misdemeanor counts of practicing his Religious Freedom in the guise of "disobeying the powers of the governor."
                    The Glory of God and condemnation of sin must be shouted from pulpits every Sunday, year in and year out. Taking Sundays off gives the upper hand to sin. I can see fornicators leaping with joy at closed churches.

This pastor deserves our support.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

• Re: Christian Rights Watch

More double standards against God-Fearing Men. When liberals have a party on a yacht it's "freedom" and "fun."

When Christians do it, people "deserve better."

And another Christian loses his job because people are afraid to stand up to Satan.

Comment

More double standards against God-Fearing Men. When liberals have a party on a yacht it's "freedom" and "fun."
                        When Christians do it, people "deserve better."

And another Christian loses his job because people are afraid to stand up to Satan.
                        Well said, Sister Mary. Why can't we just recognize that when someone works night and day to bring students to Jesus, he deserves some fun on a day off. Liberals take days off, have fun, but no one criticizes them.
                        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

In yet another act of brazen CENSORSHIP, Twitter has silenced the My Pillow Guy for his bold, courage, for telling the truth as he knows it:

The ban is the latest in a series of disciplinary actions taken by Twitter that include, most notably, the banning of former President Donald Trump in an effort to reduce the spread of blatant political lies and punish those who incited violence, particularly in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol. Lindell has been a vocal backer of Trump, and reports surfaced earlier this month that he suggested the president declare martial law in the wake of what he saw as widespread election fraud.
                          Now that Biden has lost his head to power, it's only a matter of time before we are all scooped up and carried away to Concentration Camps for the Faithful.

Comment

Countless DC staff people put in their jobs for the express purpose of promoting Christianity have been fired by the Biden Administration. They are "investigating qualifications." All through government we need more Christians, especially Baptists. This business about "qualifications" is just a power play by Biden secularists.

Comment

It amazes me. Can people even read? What do they think when they see (or hear read from a pulpit)
                              Isaiah 7:14-16 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good. For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

context
                              ? How is this not about Jesus? Do they ever have an answer? No. For those capable of joined-up thinking however the answer is obvious.

Throughout history there has been a pressure from heretics and warlords to overthrow order and to substitute chaos. Whenever they succeed the outcome is always the same – although which individuals get strung up varies according to creed – but in The Bible an answer is provided. Accept Jesus Christ and avoid the outcome He has promised for rejecting His Perfect Love not only here on earth but in the world to come. Forever.

Yet still He is rejected. Surely an occasion where the word "maniac" is appropriate? Although if someone has a better word, that's OK too.

Comment

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has mic muted during interview when warning of the Mark of the Beast. Even right wing rags are kowtowing to the LIEberal Agenda, and it could only be due to secret Homosexuals in positions of power and authority.

“Right now with the vaccine over there, they are making the whole country take it so you can’t go in shopping malls, you wouldn’t be able to get a job, and if this happens, it is the start for the world, the worst thing that could happen to this world,” he said.

“I’m telling you with the vaccine… if you get a vaccine, which is only 95 per cent effective, they say, then they want you to do another one in six months, six months,” he continued. “Well, I’m telling you when you get that, what do you care what someone else does, if that person wants to come to a mall and they don’t want to get a vaccine. This is our bodies, this is ‘mark of the beast’ stuff.”

Comment

Working...
                                X