X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music.

Originally posted by Kasper888 View Post
    At least the words of rock allow us a sense of individuality and freedom
    Dear Friend,

Yes, the words of rock allow you to keep a sense of individuality an freedom. Of course, rocking out to the exact same words as hundreds, or thousands, or *more usually* millions of other groupies makes you pretty much a cookie-cutter drone lining big corporate pockets.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

BAB

Comment

"6. So-called "Christian" rock groups are the worst of all. Not only do they put the name of our almighty God into these "songs" with drums and guitars, which is the height of blasphemy might I add, but they're also part of the same agenda as the rest of them. They attempt to fool good Christian children and parents into buying their music in order to brainwash them and convert them to satanism."

Mmm hmm - so nothing to do with the fact that 'Christian rock' (a contradiction in terms if ever there was one) is absolute cr*p then?

Clearly an assault on the ears & an insult to real musicians...
      In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by InSatanIBelieve View Post
        PS. Freddie Mercury has done more good than any of us on this forum
        Freddy Mercury was homo gay ugly person with bad teeth that died to AIDS. That was God's punishment for him not living by the Book.
        What more proof do you need that rock music is from satan?
        Revelation 22:1:
        And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Comment

Freddy Mercury did come out gay in the end and yes people were shocked by this but they should have known to be fair. he did die of AIDs but this was nothing to do with god.

Any way if god did exist he must love rockers they live long lives take Slash-Gunz an Roses for example nearly died form OD . Others have had throat cancer and have been cleared up and back to the stadge like Lemmy-Motorhead. there are loads of cases You can look it up and not on Conservapedia that is a load of lies in a bag.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

God doesn't approve drug use.

Jesus himself shows that with his example:

Matthew 27:34:

They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

Jesus saves!
            Revelation 22:1:
            And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Comment

Rock N Roll!

[Demonic music link deleted]

Come ride with me,
              Through the veins of history,
              I'll show you a god
              Who falls asleep on the job.

And how can we win,
              When fools can be kings,
              Don't waste your time,
              Or time will waste you,

No one's gonna take me alive,
              The time has come to make things right,
              You and I must fight for our rights,
              You and I must fight to survive,
              Last edited by True Disciple; 03-17-2011, 05:27 PM. Reason: Removed blasphemous link

Comment

wait wait i got some for you please check them out they are no offencive in any way. Just hear them out grit your theeth if you have to. i got the lyrics to help you

This is the song My Sacrifice, made by Creed, I made another Lyrics video,This song was written and sung by Creed :D, All credit goes to Creed,Dedicated to T...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by charlie19100 View Post
                  wait wait i got some for you please check them out they are no offencive in any way. Just hear them out grit your theeth if you have to. i got the lyrics to help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3ZSlKdsrM
                  Isn't that the guy who was too drunk to perform his "Christian" music on stage?
                  Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Freddy Mercury did come out gay in the end and yes people were shocked by this but they should have known to be fair. he did die of AIDs but this was nothing to do with god.

Any way if god did exist he must love rockers they live long lives take Slash-Gunz an Roses for example nearly died form OD . Others have had throat cancer and have been cleared up and back to the stadge like Lemmy-Motorhead. there are loads of cases You can look it up and not on Conservapedia that is a load of lies in a bag.
                    Hey idiot: When really bad things happen (like you get eaten by wild beasts, get killed in war, get sick and die, etc.), then you'll know that it was God that did it to you. That includes you, me, and every satanic rock singer who ever lived!

Ezekiel 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

14:15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:

14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:

14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well what about people like chris tomlin and hillsong? They could be classified as rock worship music? Are they encouraging drug use and worshiping the devil. No. One of my good friends is a devout christain and guess what he plays the drums. Is he going to hell or encouraging satanism. No! Where did you ever get the idea that drums will make you become a satanist?

Comment

Originally posted by devin1992 View Post
                        Well what about people like chris tomlin and hillsong?
                        They are going to Hell.

They could be classified as rock worship music?
                        No such thing. It's as preposterously insane as saying "pretty hindoo woman" or "soothing acid."

Are they encouraging drug use and worshiping the devil.
                        Yes.

No.
                        YES.

One of my good friends is a devout christain and guess what he plays the drums. Is he going to hell or encouraging satanism. No!
                        Yes.

And your misspelling of "Christian" as "Christain" is a portmanteau of "Christ Stain" so guess where you're headed, buddy?

Where did you ever get the idea that drums will make you become a satanist?
                        Well, among others:

(Ephesians 5:16) "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."

Do you honestly think playing some jigaboo drums is a decent way to praise God?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                          Isn't that the guy who was too drunk to perform his "Christian" music on stage?

Scott Stapp yes it was

I have to say, all I have learnt here is that you will find extremists in every group, for rock music we have had people who have gone to far.
                          The fires of Christian churches in Norway from the early 90s for example:

This is one of the most extreme things to come from metal but most rockers cannot understand or support it.

But on the other hand we have the differences from the Old and New Testament which show that god is evil as well as good.

Isaiah 45:7 affirms that God creates darkness and disaster. It is not a creation of mankind, nor of fallen beings or Satan. The Hebrew word here that is translated as "disaster" could also mean "wickedness", "hurt", "affliction" or "adversity". God creates these things directly. Any argument that asserts that evil is a result of human freewill must first get over the fact that the Christian Bible states that God creates evil and disaster Himself. Not only does this God create darkness and disaster, but He actively "does" them too.

The Old Testament God is evil, and Satan itself is not a separate being, but is actually part of God, a face of God. There is one occasion when David took a census of his men in order to count how many could fight in the armies of Israel. Chronicles 21:2 and Samuel 24:2, both contain a copy of the exact same text.

Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel (Chronicles 21:1).

The anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go and take a census of Israel” and Judah 2 Samuel 24: God and Satan are one in the same just another side of God.

Going back to rock, the lyrics in the music have always been jumbled up or misheard. My example is of twisted sister vs the PMRC for his music. During the trial he made reference to a song of his (Under the Blade), discussing the nature of the song. What Mr Sister (as they called him) said was: songs are here so you can put your dreams and own understanding into the lyrics, and if someone were looking for, in this case, Satanic comments they would find them, even though the song was about throat surgery.

Comment

Excuse me I would like to point out to True Disciple that this is my work and have that infraction removed. After the grammar incident I sent my work to a friend to be checked and save confusion.

I did copy the bits from the bible and did research on the matter. The point I was trying to make is that if you are looking for evil you will find it. Such as I found a way to link the bible to evil as you have found ways to link rock to evil.

Comment

Excuse me I would like to point out to True Disciple that this is my work and have that infraction removed. After the grammar incident I sent my work to a friend to be checked and save confusion.
                              Friend, I've found the major part of your post on these sites, among others:

WARNING: DEMONIC LINKS TO GODMOCKING ATHEIST SITES; ONLY CLICK ON THEM WHEN UNDER SUPERVISION OF A LANDOVER BAPTIST PASTOR!

http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/chri...y_evilgod.html
                              http://godfree110158.blogs.experienc...com/93070.html
                              https://4simpsons.wordpress.com/2008...-inconsistent/

On these sites, the same story you posted is repeated verbatim, but they date back to 2006, while your post dates back to yesterday.

Or do you seriously call yourself "Vexen Crabtree?"

In short, no, that infraction was a well-deserved one.

I did copy the bits from the bible and did research on the matter. The point I was trying to make is that if you are looking for evil you will find it. Such as I found a way to link the bible to evil as you have found ways to link rock to evil.
                              The Bible isn't evil:

1 John 4:8:
                              He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

God is Love, so anything God does is an Act of Love, and anything He writes in the Bible is a Word of Love. The Verses you've referred to (or better said, the people whose work you've copied) do not refer to evil things.

If God creates darkness and disaster, we know that it must mean good darkness and disaster, as God is good. Probably, it refers to darkness and disaster befalling non-believers, which is a good thing.
                              Sweet Lord Jesus,
                              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                                ...If God creates darkness and disaster, we know that it must mean good darkness and disaster, as God is good...
                                How goes the war in Oceania?

Comment

Working...
                                X